I have a vendetta against everyone. Seriously.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
urbanfox said:
lol, that was fine m8. I'm just sick of everyone who I warn thinking it's something personal and how I spend my day thinking about them, like beard.

Yey :P... Thanks for the PM reply btw :P

My brother said the program you suggested wouldn't do it, this was before I asked you :/.

/J34lY

Hate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
beard said:
Cry harder, go smod somewhere where people actually respect you, dont make threads to attention seek.

If I were still a mod I'd ban you for just being retarded.

Cry harder, victim.

:doggy!:

Rebel.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2005
Milo you should change your name to MiloHateburr and since hate likes 4 letter words change hers to Milo

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
urbanfox said:
So, today, I get another wonderful PM:

Every few weeks I'll get a PM from someone whom I warned/alerted.

So, to answer anyone who sends me a future PM, no, you are not on my "hit list". No, I do not have a vendetta against YOU. No, you are not special.

Be a man (or woman) and accept the fact you got warned for clearly breaking the rules.

Oh ye, P.S...

That first quote from beard... was an alert lol, he didn't even get warnings points. Wouldn't that be favortism rather than victimization? www.dictionary.com
Tbh, if people get warned, people get warned.
It's not unfair, it's because they broke a rule, it's not because urban has a grudge on you, it's because you broke a rule! I've been warned so many times and temp banned about 4 times, but I've never ever thought it was unfair.
Except once, where I broke a rule for flaming someone, but the other person should of cleary got warned too. (Can't remember if they did get warned)

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Change the thread title to urbanfox appreciation society with hate the twat and jealy can be the caterer.

Get your heads out of the guys ass, jesus it wont get you special favours.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
nah, moved on from this hell hole, got more engrossed into the mini's and wth that and the girlfriend im pretty much done, i presume this place is still the same?

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
nah, moved on from this hell hole, got more engrossed into the mini's and wth that and the girlfriend im pretty much done, i presume this place is still the same?
Yes, A flame-full pit.
Floyd, Add me to msn plix plz.

FOOLED YOU! :D

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
Haha always with the minis :) Yeah this place has only gotten worse over the months, I dont know why mods even bother banning people anymore, they need all the users they can get :P

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Floyd did you go to the mini meet at beaulieu a few sundays ago? Took mine down there was a good day out. Brought a new bonnet badge as some chavvy stole mine and a new gearknob.

As for mitczee and woot whoever the hell they are kiss ky hairy mini filling peach shaped arse.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Tbh, i think alot of mods/Smods here have an attitude problem and are very powermad. something needs to be done about it before alot of people do leave.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
prai unfortunatly its always been the same since it was opened along time ago... power manipulates peoples opinions and it will always do so. best we can do is just put up n shut up..