I'm done

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Not been an easy decision, but i said a long time ago if cheaters were allowed back and if that vote was enforced then i wouldnt stay.

After coming here every day for years and watching this place decline into insanity, it has slowly taken away my love for this game.

I will continue to work on my server and now I go directly to my discord for everything.

If this place ever returns back to what it used to be when weak ass admins didnt bow down to the majority of morons that want this place to be destroyed then ill gladly come back.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
"I regret to announce — this is The End. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell." [whispers to Frodo @Lilcooldoode ] "Goodbye."

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Not been an easy decision, but i said a long time ago if cheaters were allowed back and if that vote was enforced then i wouldnt stay.

After coming here every day for years and watching this place decline into insanity, it has slowly taken away my love for this game.

I will continue to work on my server and now I go directly to my discord for everything.

If this place ever returns back to what it used to be when weak ass admins didnt bow down to the majority of morons that want this place to be destroyed then ill gladly come back.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
"I regret to announce — this is The End. I am going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell." [whispers to Frodo @Lilcooldoode ] "Goodbye."

I wish i could say something funny like most people do in this community
or post a meme with Joe Biden pointing at some journalist.

But this is definitly where Admins and Moderators must take a pause
and have a read, you will be missed @Sanjian regardless of our latest interaction
its very sad to see you go and ill definitly pop in the discord channel.

good luck mate

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Very hard for me to digest seeing Sanjian taking this decision.

Its unfortunate to see those who are banned are willing to do anything to get another chance to advert their server here while those who are here are slowly going away.

I hope one day he shall return.

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Meh that's a shame going to miss seeing your name around here bud

Think this still applies to this post.
The **** that's gone on over the past few months here is just outright stupidity imo, we are loosing the "good" part of the community I.e Sanj to complete and utter dossers that have never contributed a thing to these forums like vayes & welshprick, I agree with what mental said should have never allowed any form of wiggle room for the cheaters, 80% of the geeks that voted for valk to come back are cock wombles and now have their own "community" on discord which the only active **** I see is them talking to the discord bot "mir guide" which they like to call tai.. & not to mention LOMCD which has 1.4k members but not a single post since he decided to leave here... lool. Real shame I've loved this community for as long as I can remember but it's sad to see the way its going atm..

It's not about policing servers imo but the forum should defo be policed some how(like the old days & not letting scummy cheaters advertise - no one that has half a brain cell cares if valk makes a server or not lol we've managed this long without him)

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Shame to see you go, but I agree cheaters n so on shouldn't be allowed, but admin ain't paid, so why should they monitor/spend many hours sorting idiots out, a tag is acceptable, let players make their own mind up.

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
why are u crying because some ppl open more server and make money?
if u see ppl who like to play LegendOfMir still donate to the servers owners dosent matter if that guy open 10 server .....
think u got Euro Reborn 2 times open.. for max 1-3month because no one played and think the same someone donate to ur server but after u closed the server
and i think u have > Heroes, EUORIGINS, Legend of Mir Fishing, EuroReborn x2 times open ....
and if i remember on legendofmir fishing gameshop was only on GG.......

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
why are u crying because some ppl open more server and make money?
if u see ppl who like to play LegendOfMir still donate to the servers owners dosent matter if that guy open 10 server .....
think u got Euro Reborn 2 times open.. for max 1-3month because no one played and think the same someone donate to ur server but after u closed the server
and i think u have > Heroes, EUORIGINS, Legend of Mir Fishing, EuroReborn x2 times open ....
and if i remember on legendofmir fishing gameshop was only on GG.......
i mean, the mir community is a bunch of lost sheep, they need to get shagg3d so they can have their brains working again

• Haha
Reactions: Dano and Omnibus

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
i was also wondering that i need to know im errmm asking for a friend!
(thats a lie i have no friends )

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016

Why are you the way you are, there's no need to be so upset with people who you beileve to be "wrong" for the game.

This is just a publicity stunt for more attention but yea...this gives people more reason not to trust your server and you act way more brittle than Jamie after he's released a server for over a month.

Either way, we get older, not enough sane creators for my liking so I think this books coming close to an end :coffee:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Ice Cube Friday GIF

Jokes aside whos cares who can post, people know whos who, look at that guys jesus, i have never played his server as i know they will be a short server for bit of fun, and i know loads of people who love this they get there mir fix and know what they getting into when he opens a server.

LOMCN can always put untrusted on the add.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Why are you the way you are, there's no need to be so upset with people who you beileve to be "wrong" for the game.

This is just a publicity stunt for more attention but yea...this gives people more reason not to trust your server and you act way more brittle than Jamie after he's released a server for over a month.

Either way, we get older, not enough sane creators for my liking so I think this books coming close to an end :coffee:
How do you apply logic to your daily activities? Like I'm genuinely interested to know.

If anything, it places more trust in the project he has going. It allows potential users/players to understand that he has a zero tolerance stance against cheaters, hackers etc. I don't want to be openly playing a server where this isn't acknowledged or there is underhanded knowledge of fowl play. You stick to your illegitimate ways of playing and let the community decide who to trust and who not to. Cheers. 😁