Rambles V2

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
nah using Heros Act files and got permission to use it dont think yourself smart
Edit: and all of the above work not even on heros act files tho ;P
Heroes Act files are EE files you melon.

I personally think with Iceman passing away recently it's best to let the files rest, I don't like the idea of people saying "yea but Iceman said I could use them"

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Heroes Act files are EE files you melon.

I personally think with Iceman passing away recently it's best to let the files rest, I don't like the idea of people saying "yea but Iceman said I could use them"
there's big difference between EE and heros act you pineapple

and i don't mind saying your words to ppl that not have the permission or not even touched anything on files not to the one that spend more than year working and improving the files and i have the permission of ice before pass away so stop the drama and "I'm not like the idea of bla bla and so on"

Edit: thanks for keeping my advert on popular ❤️

• Haha
Reactions: Flatline

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

and i don't mind saying your words to ppl that not have the permission or not even touched anything on files not to the one that spend more than year working and improving the files and i have the permission of ice before pass away so stop the drama and "I'm not like the idea of bla bla and so on"

The heroes act files were built straight from Eden Elite files, at the end of the day you’re using EE files.

How can anyone verify your claims that you have permission? Have some respect for John.
Regardless of permission, do you not think it’s better to let his files rest and let everyone remember them how John made them and not you f*cking the files sideways

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex

The heroes act files were built straight from Eden Elite files, at the end of the day you’re using EE files.

How can anyone verify your claims that you have permission? Have some respect for John.
Regardless of permission, do you not think it’s better to let his files rest and let everyone remember them how John made them and not you f*cking the files sideways

Edit: At the end of the day, we can’t do anything, we can’t apply an avoid tag, remove your advert because the communities new standpoint on what should and shouldn’t be allowed.
Regardless of this: If anyone is reading this, I highly advise not playing this server.
It will have the lifespan of Guinea pig.
He’ll make his month’s salary in a week and is probably working on his next server already.
The fact you change your username to your server’s name has set you up to keep changing your forum name every week to match your new server’s name.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Good luck , looks good server 👍🏻
ty looking forward to see you ingame when it live.

Edit: At the end of the day, we can’t do anything, we can’t apply an avoid tag, remove your advert because the communities new standpoint on what should and shouldn’t be allowed.
Regardless of this: If anyone is reading this, I highly advise not playing this server.
It will have the lifespan of Guinea pig.
He’ll make his month’s salary in a week and is probably working on his next server already.
The fact you change your username to your server’s name has set you up to keep changing your forum name every week to match your new server’s name.
omg I'm shocked , come on man how the hell you become a moderator with this bullshit acts and hate spread, you the worst mod i ever seen tbh , no offense but it's the truth, stop the bullshit you do because it makes you really look bad and also stop making accusations you pineapple , you the first one that know i have the permission of john to use the files you absolutely a joke and we discussed it 6-7 months ago , idk why you repeat it again and deny that i have permission, and all the respect to john, i got enough proof and Screen shots about my words even you know i have the permission but fck knows you deny that now and acting sh1t , hopefully you removed of the staff member soon as you really don't do your job well and accuse others and try to take down every new server. If you want to kill mir then that's another topic , come on man and say what you planning for

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
omg I'm shocked , come on man how the hell you become a moderator with this bullshit acts and hate spread, you the worst mod i ever seen tbh , no offense but it's the truth, stop the bullshit you do because it makes you really look bad and also stop making accusations you pineapple , you the first one that know i have the permission of john to use the files you absolutely a joke and we discussed it 6-7 months ago , idk why you repeat it again and deny that i have permission, and all the respect to john, i got enough proof and Screen shots about my words even you know i have the permission but fck knows you deny that now and acting sh1t , hopefully you removed of the staff member soon as you really don't do your job well and accuse others and try to take down every new server. If you want to kill mir then that's another topic , come on man and say what you planning for
Where did I state you DIDN’T have permission?
Can easily tell English isn’t your first language.

#HaveJevDemoted

• Haha
Reactions: Flatline

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Where did I state you DIDN’T have permission?
Can easily tell English isn’t your first language.

#HaveJevDemoted
"How can anyone verify your claims that you have permission?" explain this as my first language not english

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
"How can anyone verify your claims that you have permission?" explain this as my first language not english
You look at everything so linear.

With iceman no longer here what stops anyone from making a new forum account, using EE files which include heroes act files and just claim “yea iceman gave me permission years ago”

Look at the bigger picture and stop playing the victim card. No one’s attacked you, no one’s bullied you.

Get a grip

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
You look at everything so linear.

With iceman no longer here what stops anyone from making a new forum account, using EE files which include heroes act files and just claim “yea iceman gave me permission years ago”

Look at the bigger picture and stop playing the victim card. No one’s attacked you, no one’s bullied you.

Get a grip
In fact, I see everything correctly, and that you attack every new server that you dont like, you want to put it down with an avoid tag or remove it completely from lomcn, you did all that nonsense with me and with other people, everyone knows that, but you are very peaceful with certain people idk if you here to piss every GM trying to advertise a server to make it empty for your friends or wtf are you doing? I'm wondering how old are you , just asking lol

please don't play dumb and it's very easy to figure out if people got permission of john before pass away or not or at least gives SS to verify it , not really any one can use it under "i have permission of john before pass away" with 0 evidence.

In fact, I dont play the victim card , I'm saying the truth and everything that got discussed on the past and you repeat it again with sh1t acts,oh all this and you not even attack me, my God, what you left for ppl that attacking me lol? your post above shows exactly that you not attacking me , well.

get a pineapple and chill

• Dislike
Reactions: WhyYou and Sanjian

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
In fact, I see everything correctly, and that you attack every new server that you dont like, you want to put it down with an avoid tag or remove it completely from lomcn, you did all that nonsense with me and with other people, everyone knows that, but you are very peaceful with certain people idk if you here to piss every GM trying to advertise a server to make it empty for your friends or wtf are you doing? I'm wondering how old are you , just asking lol

please don't play dumb and it's very easy to figure out if people got permission of john before pass away or not or at least gives SS to verify it , not really any one can use it under "i have permission of john before pass away" with 0 evidence.

In fact, I dont play the victim card , I'm saying the truth and everything that got discussed on the past and you repeat it again with sh1t acts,oh all this and you not even attack me, my God, what you left for ppl that attacking me lol? your post above shows exactly that you not attacking me , well.

get a pineapple and chill
Anyone with half a brain cell can edit a discord message, proved that before on this forum.

Your server was given an avoid tag months ago because you out right lied about what files you were using.
We showed you proof that your server was infact Files B when you claimed they were Files A.

You then said you changed to the open source Crystal a few months back which led me to remove your avoid tag and even put a notice on the top of the advert saying that you were now using Crystal.

So have you now switched back to Heroes Files?
That’s surely got to be hard since you changed to crystal right? Then back again?

You must be a very talented developer to go from Heroes, then add loads of content, then switch to crystal and put all that content back in and now switch back yet again.

Can we get you a developer title please?

There are no rules anymore, so no avoid tags, no warning, nothing.

I must have really upset you when I called you a melon because you keep calling me food names 😂 Hardest part of a vegetable to eat is your wheelchair.

Your response just solidifies you playing the victim like you’re being attacked.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Anyone with half a brain cell can edit a discord message, proved that before on this forum.

Your server was given an avoid tag months ago because you out right lied about what files you were using.
We showed you proof that your server was infact Files B when you claimed they were Files A.

You then said you changed to the open source Crystal a few months back which led me to remove your avoid tag and even put a notice on the top of the advert saying that you were now using Crystal.

So have you now switched back to Heroes Files?
That’s surely got to be hard since you changed to crystal right? Then back again?

You must be a very talented developer to go from Heroes, then add loads of content, then switch to crystal and put all that content back in and now switch back yet again.

Can we get you a developer title please?

There are no rules anymore, so no avoid tags, no warning, nothing.

I must have really upset you when I called you a melon because you keep calling me food names 😂 Hardest part of a vegetable to eat is your wheelchair.

Your response just solidifies you playing the victim like you’re being attacked.
not everyone with half brain cell like you to make fake discord chat and this bullshit, this reminds me when you caught on faking discord chat between you and 3g 😂
and i got another proof here before you remove it or is it fake ? ;P
IMG_٢٠٢٣٠٥١٧_١٧٣٠٣١.jpg

I've never lied about the files I use all you ask is KillKey searches and gives you results and you refused to check my exe file to see if there is anything forbidden or not , stop lying/accusing , oh and you were asking for screenshots of inside source etc.. why would i share any of those to you ?

you absolutely a joke tbh and made my day , again thanks for keeping my server on popular , appreciate it , cya next server advert when you try to attack it and saying , "im not attacking you" 😂

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
not everyone with half brain cell like you to make fake discord chat and this bullshit, this reminds me when you caught on faking discord chat between you and 3g 😂
and i got another proof here before you remove it or is it fake ? ;P
View attachment 31648

I've never lied about the files I use all you ask is KillKey searches and gives you results and you refused to check my exe file to see if there is anything forbidden or not , stop lying/accusing , oh and you were asking for screenshots of inside source etc.. why would i share any of those to you ?

you absolutely a joke tbh and made my day , again thanks for keeping my server on popular , appreciate it , cya next server advert when you try to attack it and saying , "im not attacking you" 😂
People replying to your thread doesn't make your server “popular”

You told me your server was crystal when it wasn’t.

Faking discord messages? Any evidence to back that claim up? Would love to see a video of me editing messages.

You know where that complaint section is. You’ve put a few malicious fake complaints in before ;)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
People replying to your thread doesn't make your server “popular”

You told me your server was crystal when it wasn’t.

Faking discord messages? Any evidence to back that claim up? Would love to see a video of me editing messages.

You know where that complaint section is. You’ve put a few malicious fake complaints in before ;)

hang on, hang on, hang on!!

surely users cant complain about anything anymore? im affraid the right to complain was lost the second the right to ban cheaters was removed?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
hang on, hang on, hang on!!

surely users cant complain about anything anymore? im affraid the right to complain was lost the second the right to ban cheaters was removed?
100%
BRB gonna edit some messages between me and Tai. Going to make it look like he told me to eat ****.

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
more so dissapointing that your recommendation was overridden tbh.

also this advert is a wall of text, 0 images, which gives rise to the fact true files are being hidden.

**** add, **** server
Pot kettle black... In alot of people's opinions your server was one of the worst that has ever released?

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
ty m8 appreciate it looking forward to see you on live.
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF