Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
like all mafia have cheated ever since they started

edit: guess me and dem wont be at war 2nite then ah well BleH is just mardy coz his other chara WaKKu is a noob and tries egt better players banned

Last edited:

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
XterminatoR said:
lol i never cheated just coz Bleh is wakku and be killed him laods of times in slate

No, i got him to log on his GM and watch u guys on observer so much cheating it was too obvious u guys killing my pets and then another 1 of u lot running through the guy who was killing the pet and yet u got the cheek to say T_M cheat lmao yeah ive used cheats on my own server etc and i know how they work and i know when someone is using them so do not deny it kid.

ps: enjoy re-lvling :ppunk:

/General

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Ye, but plz keep inmind that BLEH is going to be watching you nearly all the time. You was let off because running through mobs appears to be a bug in the m2server.

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
ash1234 said:
Ye, but plz keep inmind that BLEH is going to be watching you nearly all the time. You was let off because running through mobs appears to be a bug in the m2server.

funny how its allways my guild that gets banned for cheating wen ther not doing it any way.

why is it allways bleh watching our members and never mafia members? biased? i think so, he wasent even on his gm any way he was on wakku n got pked. thats prob why he banned them cnt take it :)

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
XterminatoR said:
dem msged me on msn i aint banned unlucky WaKKu/BleH and fubu :middle:
cause u get a warning before ur banned..... u dont wanan be caught cheating again or ull be banned for good ;)

playerkiller
thaone (alrdy been caught and on warning ;) )
froob
nowayout
cainage

ive seen all of them cheating..... shame ur cheats dont help u from gettin cained by me :middle:

ye there is a bug(if its a bug its a good bug) where u can kinda run-thro-tower with mobs.... insane had it same m2 server.... makes it better for fighting and game play imo. i hate tryin to run and gettin bumped back all the time pisses me off badly.
for example only time ive ran thro mobs is in a place such as slate kr where the mobs move so fast, u know the mob is there but takes a few seconds to catch up cause there so fast... so the mob aint actually there on ur screen. if u right click mouse and run thro that space u can actually run thro the mob. but if left click and try walk thro it u cant.
ive been seen doin this alot and i know for a fact i wasnt cheatin, even if u noobs think i am ;)

wanadoo said:
funny how its allways my guild that gets banned for cheating wen ther not doing it any way.

why is it allways bleh watching our members and never mafia members? biased? i think so, he wasent even on his gm any way he was on wakku n got pked. thats prob why he banned them cnt take it :)
no its not just ur guild, when u accused me of cheatin and cried to GM he followed me around and asked about the run thro sorta thing i was doin... and i explain. so please get over urself.
ps. ur guild is full of cheats and gonna get cained and will never get SW ;)
only time id know some1 is 100% cheatin is if they r either instant runnin(run after getin hit), runnin thro a mob after being surrounded for bout 5secs(catch up woulda been up by then), or runnin while para'd / hittin while para'd. basically this is all that thaone was doin.

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
Bon said:
cause u get a warning before ur banned..... u dont wanan be caught cheating again or ull be banned for good ;)

playerkiller
froob
nowayout
cainage

ive seen all of them cheating..... shame ur cheats dont help u from gettin cained by me :middle:

ye there is a bug(if its a bug its a good bug) where u can kinda run-thro-tower with mobs.... insane had it same m2 server.... makes it better for fighting and game play imo. i hate tryin to run and gettin bumped back all the time pisses me off badly.
for example only time ive ran thro mobs is in a place such as slate kr where the mobs move so fast, u know the mob is there but takes a few seconds to catch up cause there so fast... so the mob aint actually there on ur screen. if u right click mouse and run thro that space u can actually run thro the mob. but if left click and try walk thro it u cant.
ive been seen doin this alot and i know for a fact i wasnt cheatin, even if u noobs think i am ;)

only time id know some1 is 100% cheatin is if they r either instant runnin(run after getin hit), runnin thro a mob after being surrounded for bout 5secs(catch up woulda been up by then), or runnin while para'd / hittin while para'd. basically this is all that thaone was doin.

have u noticed that its all FightClub and Divinty well weres the mafia like fubu , rapreza or Didds , or even u WaKKu im sure i would like to see them with a gm observer nxt to them o i forgot there al lin mafia guild which a gm protects

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
XterminatoR said:
have u noticed that its all FightClub and Divinty well weres the mafia like fubu , rapreza or Didds , or even u WaKKu im sure i would like to see them with a gm observer nxt to them o i forgot there al lin mafia guild which a gm protects
ur obviously playerkiller / froobs brother.... thick as ****.

we obviously hunt along side the GMs mad+wakku..... u think we'd be huntin side by side with them using cheats? just stupid u noob. call em corrupt all u wish, but if they catch 1 of the_mafia cheating they will give us 1 warning and ban u (OMFG! thats same treatmeant as u aint it??!?!?).

:cray: <-u when u heard u was gettin banned :(

now shut up and stop spamin pointless crap.

p.s lmfao at sayin didds cheats.... she couldnt cheat even if they was set up for her and all she had to do was click the button.
just proves my point that u know fk all.

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:

playerkiller
froob
nowayout
cainage

no its not just ur guild, when u accused me of cheatin and cried to GM he followed me around and asked about the run thro sorta thing i was doin... and i explain. so please get over urself.
ps. ur guild is full of cheats and gonna get cained and will never get SW ;)

k since u wrote quite a bit ill put my point.

1. u hav a faster comp than me so it catchs up faster

2.how is my guild full of cheats? prove it with the logs, peeps aint banned cus u just bull **** u say every one cheats. all u do is tele in to safe zone and say THAONE U CHEAT,CAINAGE U CHEAT, u accuse peeps with out an ounce of proof. so stfu n prove sumat before u say it again.

3. no they wont be banned for good cus they hav dun nothing wrong, unlike u, wen did the gm follow u around that never happend U hav them all in ur guild.

4.most of ur guild cheat any way so i dnt see why ur just blaming this on our guilds, known fact: mafia cheat/hack and as u got owned yesterday wen u wer saying in town "BAN HIM HE HACKED SABUK NPC BAN HIM" wen i never hacked anything.

5.i thought u wer 17 years old yeh? so why are u such a big headed loser? huh? grow up.

end of

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
ur obviously playerkiller / froobs brother.... thick as ****.

we obviously hunt along side the GMs mad+wakku..... u think we'd be huntin side by side with them using cheats? just stupid u noob. call em corrupt all u wish, but if they catch 1 of the_mafia cheating they will give us 1 warning and ban u (OMFG! thats same treatmeant as u aint it??!?!?).

:cray: <-u when u heard u was gettin banned :(

now shut up and stop spamin pointless crap.

p.s lmfao at sayin didds cheats.... she couldnt cheat even if they was set up for her and all she had to do was click the button.
just proves my point that u know fk all.

how can u say hes thick as ***? wen ur dumber than him. hes like 4 years younger than u yet he has a more devoped mind. unlike ur lil kiddies brain that has oviously been affected by all the bum sex with fubu.
lol sure they wud ban u, u wud just giv them kit n **** n they wouldent do anything at all so stfu. ther biased as ***

:cray: <-u when i owned u yesterday with sabuk items. fu :)

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
DemonicSoldier said:
well if bleh did say that then hes lieing, iv never cheated on ne servers and never will, i dont need cheats unlike sum lil noobs. Ash is this tru?

lal i give you this u r very gd @ mir demonic and sometimes i have mistaken u as cheatin but ne way we dont rly get on but he is skilled lal dunno if its cheats or skill although i can do wot u do :P without cheats

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
wanadoo said:
how can u say hes thick as ***? wen ur dumber than him. hes like 4 years younger than u yet he has a more devoped mind. unlike ur lil kiddies brain that has oviously been affected by all the bum sex with fubu.
lol sure they wud ban u, u wud just giv them kit n **** n they wouldent do anything at all so stfu. ther biased as ***

:cray: <-u when i owned u yesterday with sabuk items. fu :)

lol @ bum sex with fubu and how old is bon?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
k since u wrote quite a bit ill put my point.

1. u hav a faster comp than me so it catchs up faster

2.how is my guild full of cheats? prove it with the logs, peeps aint banned cus u just bull **** u say every one cheats. all u do is tele in to safe zone and say THAONE U CHEAT,CAINAGE U CHEAT, u accuse peeps with out an ounce of proof. so stfu n prove sumat before u say it again.

3. no they wont be banned for good cus they hav dun nothing wrong, unlike u, wen did the gm follow u around that never happend U hav them all in ur guild.

4.most of ur guild cheat any way so i dnt see why ur just blaming this on our guilds, known fact: mafia cheat/hack and as u got owned yesterday wen u wer saying in town "BAN HIM HE HACKED SABUK NPC BAN HIM" wen i never hacked anything.

5.i thought u wer 17 years old yeh? so why are u such a big headed loser? huh? grow up.

end of
1. doesnt matter i can still do it on my old pc. u cant run thro a mob while hittin it dip**** as its obviously on ur screen....
Reload said:
ThaOne cheatin...

http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images011pm.png

http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=images020aa.png

the screenies r 6 seconds apart
both runnin while para'd in each
i belive that says it all about u.
3. GM did follow me around and talk to me about it, do u need to know everything that happens to me/wot i do? no so stfu twat. xviprerx can confirm this as he was the 1 followin and pmin me.
4. of course its the same old. mafia own us mafia must cheat blah blah cmon get a new tune. i cheated once to make sure the pet npc was hackable as u was all using it, and i cba playin a server where loads of noobs r just gonna hack the npc. when i tested and saw it couldnt be cheated i told ash, turnt my cheats off and started lvlin proper from lvl25. same cant be said for u tho.
5. thought u was a 16yr old sexy hot teen on weown? changed ur sex now? ;)
6. get some friends u freak.

"end of"

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
spence said:
lal i give you this u r very gd @ mir demonic and sometimes i have mistaken u as cheatin but ne way we dont rly get on but he is skilled lal dunno if its cheats or skill although i can do wot u do :P without cheats

yeh so skilled yet it was 4-5 of um all 42+ vs a lvl37 in slate kr and like 4 of them died and no they wasnt makin me red on purpose they just slow and no skill

/General

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
spence said:
lal i give you this u r very gd @ mir demonic and sometimes i have mistaken u as cheatin but ne way we dont rly get on but he is skilled lal dunno if its cheats or skill although i can do wot u do without cheats
so skilled i beat him in a pvp with noob kit on lol.
and took on thaone, froob, demo in slate kr with their cheats and killed em all...thx for devilringT sheman.

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
1. doesnt matter i can still do it on my old pc. u cant run thro a mob while hittin it dip**** as its obviously on ur screen....

i belive that says it all about u.
3. GM did follow me around and talk to me about it, do u need to know everything that happens to me/wot i do? no so stfu twat. xviprerx can confirm this as he was the 1 followin and pmin me.
4. of course its the same old. mafia own us mafia must cheat blah blah cmon get a new tune. i cheated once to make sure the pet npc was hackable as u was all using it, and i cba playin a server where loads of noobs r just gonna hack the npc. when i tested and saw it couldnt be cheated i told ash, turnt my cheats off and started lvlin proper from lvl25. same cant be said for u tho.
5. thought u was a 16yr old sexy hot teen on weown? changed ur sex now? ;)
6. get some friends u freak.

"end of"

1. lol sure my comp specs r **** so im slow as ***. wen was i hitting the mob? did i say anything like that huh huh? considering i lag wen a human player/human mob dies.

2. wers my name on that screene huh?? wers my char name??? that can be any one since just about every one wore that armour :) so no thats nothing.

3.bs gms in ur guild i was tlkin to madman yesterday n he said hes rele gd m8s with u lot, so hence he wud cutt u slack and if it was me or any other of my guild he wouldent do ****.

4. lol? considering mafia members hav been banned cheating on about 75% of the servers out ther, that fact is tru

5. considering i was 13 wen i played weown, n thx for thinkin im sexy btw, its £50000000 for cyber so enjoy :) never new u liked boys bon :O.

6.i have friends ty. u cant make that judgement wen u dnt no me so find the real facts first :D

think before u post u "fat noob" as u allways say

Bon said:
so skilled i beat him in a pvp with noob kit on lol.
and took on thaone, froob, demo in slate kr with their cheats and killed em all...thx for devilringT sheman.

cheats on? another judgement call prove it ... please do if u say we cheat again i want screenes of real proof. devil ring T? considering i hav 3 of them in storage and it not being a rare item i dont care :). its like u boasting that u got a pheonixringT lal u noob.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.