Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
wanadoo said:
1. wers my name on that screene huh?? wers my char name??? that can be any one since just about every one wore that armour :) so no thats nothing.

2. look wat i just said :)

3.bs gms in ur guild i was tlkin to madman yesterday n he said hes rele gd m8s with u lot, so hence he wud cutt u slack and if it was me or any other of my guild he wouldent do ****.

4. lol? considering mafia members hav been banned cheating on about 75% of the servers out ther, that fact is tru

5. considering i was 13 wen i played weown, n thx for thinkin im sexy btw, its £50000000 for cyber so enjoy :) never new u liked boys bon :O.

6.i have friends ty. u cant make that judgement wen u dnt no me so find the real facts first :D

think before u post u "fat noob" as u allways say

Trouble is ur gender wasnt male when u had ElectricQueen chara u acted female, made new msn, sent out female pics etc etc.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
1. wers my name on that screene huh?? wers my char name??? that can be any one since just about every one wore that armour :) so no thats nothing.

2. look wat i just said :)

3.bs gms in ur guild i was tlkin to madman yesterday n he said hes rele gd m8s with u lot, so hence he wud cutt u slack and if it was me or any other of my guild he wouldent do ****.

4. lol? considering mafia members hav been banned cheating on about 75% of the servers out ther, that fact is tru

5. considering i was 13 wen i played weown, n thx for thinkin im sexy btw, its £50000000 for cyber so enjoy :) never new u liked boys bon :O.

6.i have friends ty. u cant make that judgement wen u dnt no me so find the real facts first :D

think before u post u "fat noob" as u allways say
1. gm caught u cheating
2. reload knows it was u.
3. gms cut u slack when u was CAUGHT cheating... he asked guild wot should be done... we all said unban him as we enjoy cainin u and give him a final warning...so whos been cut soem slack? oh ye u madman must be corrupt :mad:
4. 75% of the time we r accused of cheating but not actually given ne solid proof of cheating so stfu.
5. just sad.....
6. sure u do thats why u was on mir all day yesterday

stop with the bullet point **** u reject and stop crying.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
cheats on? another judgement call prove it ... please do if u say we cheat again i want screenes of real proof. devil ring T? considering i hav 3 of them in storage and it not being a rare item i dont care :). its like u boasting that u got a pheonixringT lal u noob.
was huntin there all day and considerin devilringT was the only item i needed was very useful to me ;)

not even gonna comment about u usin cheats ne more. u was caught in screenies, u was caught by GMs... i dont need to say ne more.

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
1. gm caught u cheating
2. reload knows it was u.
3. gms cut u slack when u was CAUGHT cheating... he asked guild wot should be done... we all said unban him as we enjoy cainin u and give him a final warning...so whos been cut soem slack? oh ye u madman must be corrupt :mad:
4. 75% of the time we r accused of cheating but not actually given ne solid proof of cheating so stfu.
5. just sad.....
6. sure u do thats why u was on mir all day yesterday

stop with the bullet point **** u reject and stop crying.

1. gm caught me running while para? huh no
2.reload says i cheat all the time u cant just get the opinion of 1 person
3.bs gm dnt do ****
4.75% u r caught cheating but u deny it and cry to gms
5.happy actully, u go on about cybering so much u can pay £500000000000
for it if u want it so badly.
6.huh? u wer on mir all day yesterday on till the early hours of the morning. so huh? check the logs u wer on for longer :)

Bon said:
was huntin there all day and considerin devilringT was the only item i needed was very useful to me ;)

not even gonna comment about u usin cheats ne more. u was caught in screenies, u was caught by GMs... i dont need to say ne more.

wer am i in that screene. is that me? huh thers no name so nop. very useful o.0 crap stats

Timbaland said:
Trouble is ur gender wasnt male when u had ElectricQueen chara u acted female, made new msn, sent out female pics etc etc.

im impressed not one ounce of abuse in that, mayb bon shud take after u.
but u speak the truth :), its 3 years ago, ive gotten over it, its just bon that loves to speak about it cus he wants a cyber

Timbaland said:
u guys do cheat ur not good, ur not fast, ur not skilled but u do cheat ive seen it and so has hanz ive seen his screenies too lol...

im not gd, im not fast but i dnt cheat if i play a server seriously,

Last edited:

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
u guys do cheat ur not good, ur not fast, ur not skilled but u do cheat ive seen it and so has hanz ive seen his screenies too lol...

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Bon, u cant say gm's aint biased, he saw you run thru mobs and asked u about it.. exact same thing with me but didnt ask me bout it just got me banned str8 off. If a gm caught mafia cheatin BLEH/Wakku deff wudnt tell ash bout it, mayve ash would ban ppl in mafia but i still think he wudnt ban bon and fubu.

I havent got a warning because as soon as i said stop lieing to wakku he says: orite ash dnt ban him.. he knos i wasnt cheatin he just dont like the competition.

And u say our guild cheats? well i aint seen ne of my members cheatin and if i did they wud get kicked from my guild. ThaOne cheated once but i kno for a fact he aint cheated after that cuz im with him all the time.

Timbaland said:
yeh so skilled yet it was 4-5 of um all 42+ vs a lvl37 in slate kr and like 4 of them died and no they wasnt makin me red on purpose they just slow and no skill

/General

U rlly do chat ****.. there was 3 of us ur pets killed 2?.. u tt'ed wow! u tt every time sum1 hits u.. u suck ass

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
im not gd, im not fast but i dnt cheat if i play a server seriously,
like i said screenies of u cheating (logs can be checked to see if it was ur character in that place at that time can they not?) and GM caught u... so stop tryin to deny it.

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
the mafia suck for levels tbh y am not playing this server tbh if it was'nt for dw i would be on spoiling it for you now :middle:

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
like i said screenies of u cheating (logs can be checked to see if it was ur character in that place at that time can they not?) and GM caught u... so stop tryin to deny it.

bon check the logs then plz, that wasent me in the screene since u never saw the name of the character. check the logs post it on here, wen did the gm catch me doing anything?

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
Bon said:
so skilled i beat him in a pvp with noob kit on lol.
and took on thaone, froob, demo in slate kr with their cheats and killed em all...thx for devilringT sheman.

i no it was abit hard killing when u had 3 InsomniasC at 37 but u shud have em at 50 (of couser u get them in sw) and it was abit hard to hit u when u was running thru us all and running when u get hit by mobs

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
DemonicSoldier said:
Bon, u cant say gm's aint biased, he saw you run thru mobs and asked u about it.. exact same thing with me but didnt ask me bout it just got me banned str8 off. If a gm caught mafia cheatin BLEH/Wakku deff wudnt tell ash bout it, mayve ash would ban ppl in mafia but i still think he wudnt ban bon and fubu.

I havent got a warning because as soon as i said stop lieing to wakku he says: orite ash dnt ban him.. he knos i wasnt cheatin he just dont like the competition.

And u say our guild cheats? well i aint seen ne of my members cheatin and if i did they wud get kicked from my guild. ThaOne cheated once but i kno for a fact he aint cheated after that cuz im with him all the time.
wakku wasnt on yesterday when ash decided he'd give 1 warning then ban... give him a break.

has cheated or is cheating, same thing.... cheating is cheating u "monkey".

see elec even ur m8s say u was cheating why try to deny it lol

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
wakku wasnt on yesterday when ash decided he'd give 1 warning then ban... give him a break.

has cheated or is cheating, same thing.... cheating is cheating u "monkey".

see elec even ur m8s say u was cheating why try to deny it lol

try to deny it? wen im not actuly in the screene, :O u cant see the characters name so shh.

oh so bon has cheated or cheating? u said earlyer u tested the npcs for hacking so OMG U HAV CHEATED U CHEAT and all the over server u hav cheated on :) OMG U CHEAT monkey boy

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
MrBeefy said:
the mafia suck for levels tbh y am not playing this server tbh if it was'nt for dw i would be on spoiling it for you now
oh please play and "spoil" it for us... ull just turn out to be another useless noob liek elec that cant do ****, prob cant even hit me.
wanadoo said:
bon check the logs then plz, that wasent me in the screene since u never saw the name of the character. check the logs post it on here, wen did the gm catch me doing anything?
XterminatoR said:
i no it was abit hard killing when u had 3 InsomniasC at 37 but u shud have em at 50 (of couser u get them in sw) and it was abit hard to hit u when u was running thru us all and running when u get hit by mobs
u funny guy, it was before SW had even started when i took all 3 of u on with 9x ultras....but u see i have skill and know that killin the pets 1st then recallin my own to cain u is alot better ;)
maybe u should get some skill and u wouldnt get owned 24/7 even when ur 3v 1 person. child.
ill ask ash to check l8r "huni".

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
wanadoo said:
since madman wants me to post this..

OMG THEY CHEAT SABUK ITEMS ONLY 10 MIL OMG IT SUX!!!.

images422de.png

is this right, a GM with a normal char in T_M :bounce: sure this aint right lol.

P.S. is he over lvl 60 ? :brows:

P.P.S does he have best kit :agree:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
try to deny it? wen im not actuly in the screene, :O u cant see the characters name so shh.

oh so bon has cheated or cheating? u said earlyer u tested the npcs for hacking so OMG U HAV CHEATED U CHEAT and all the over server u hav cheated on :) OMG U CHEAT monkey boy
ive admited i checked to see if u could hack the npc's... i aint tryin to hide it unlike u even after this comment
DemonicSoldier said:
ThaOne cheated once
u still tryin to say "no characters name not me blah blah i dont cheat i cyber"

MrBeefy said:
is this right, a GM with a normal char in T_M :bounce: sure this aint right lol.

P.S. is he over lvl 60 ? :brows:

P.P.S does he have best kit :agree:
sorry its a crime to be in mafia now? if u aint noticed mafia r always the best guild on every server, every1 wants to join us ;)
no hes 1 of the lowest lvl in the guild he dont use his GM to lvl himself, nor does he have a good kit... he actually asked guild for money for pets + i bought him sabuk kit from funds he was so poor....

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
u funny guy, it was before SW had even started when i took all 3 of u on with 9x ultras....but u see i have skill and know that killin the pets 1st then recallin my own to cain u is alot better ;)
maybe u should get some skill and u wouldnt get owned 24/7 even when ur 3v 1 person. child.
ill ask ash to check l8r "huni".

9x ultras? with 3 insoms... lal insoms hav like 250-250 DC easy with the speed they hit its about 3 hits a second = they r more powerfall than ultras easy. 9x ultras Ultra = hmm 100-120 DC = insoms x2 betta

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
ive admited i checked to see if u could hack the npc's... i aint tryin to hide it unlike u even after this comment

u still tryin to say "no characters name not me blah blah i dont cheat i cyber"

no i am not guna giv u a free cyber get it in ur head :O!, wat am i hiding? that im not in a screene? huh huh? how am i hiding it u cant see the name

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wanadoo said:
9x ultras? with 3 insoms... lal insoms hav like 250-250 DC easy with the speed they hit its about 3 hits a second = they r more powerfall than ultras easy. 9x ultras Ultra = hmm 100-120 DC = insoms x2 betta
lol and u call me a stupid moron? u cant read i said BEFORE SW ... so i couldnt have had insomnias as the npc for gettin insomnias was broken at the time and wasnt fixed till after SW.... also i dont think i was even lvl50+ then. i had 3 ultras against 9....

MrBeefy said:
that because u cheat..... Yup :agree: w/o ur cheats EQ would own u m7, o ye w/o pets too.
lol EQ own me? LOL oh please EQ wouldnt own me at ne thing except maybe cyberin and pretendin to be female.

when servers up how about i pvp EQ, demon, and u all at the same time no pots and we see who wins....?

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
lol and u call me a stupid moron? u cant read i said BEFORE SW ... so i couldnt have had insomnias as the npc for gettin insomnias was broken at the time and wasnt fixed till after SW.... also i dont think i was even lvl50+ then. i had 3 ultras against 9....

lol EQ own me? LOL oh please EQ wouldnt own me at ne thing except maybe cyberin and pretendin to be female.

when servers up how about i pvp EQ, demon, and u all at the same time no pots and we see who wins....?

128 meg ram/500 mhz processor V?
lol ultras dnt hurt u if u av 2 dazz rings and a shield up. u hav Oma Arm on so yer u wer lvl 50 v 2 lvl 41s

Status
Not open for further replies.