Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Bon said:
so skilled i beat him in a pvp with noob kit on lol.
and took on thaone, froob, demo in slate kr with their cheats and killed em all...thx for devilringT sheman.

rofl omg u spac.. u say ill pvp u with noob kit on.. then u say ull just use oma sword i check and the only bit of noob kit u have on is the arm rofl. I dont spend all my money on my comp, so obviosly i aint no were near as fast as u, i can honestly say that i have never seen u off the server.. its like wen i get on i can guarentee ur already on.

Bon said:
wakku wasnt on yesterday when ash decided he'd give 1 warning then ban... give him a break.

wakku told him 2 ban me, ash didnt kno ne thin bout it wakku sed to him that we were both cheatin, i didnt get a warning cuz wakku basically admitted he was lying

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
DemonicSoldier said:
rofl omg u spac.. u say ill pvp u with noob kit on.. then u say ull just use oma sword i check and the only bit of noob kit u have on is the arm rofl. I dont spend all my money on my comp, so obviosly i aint no were near as fast as u, i can honestly say that i have never seen u off the server.. its like wen i get on i can guarentee ur already on.

wakku told him 2 ban me, ash didnt kno ne thin bout it wakku sed to him that we were both cheatin, i didnt get a warning cuz wakku basically admitted he was lying
i used all noob kit except for oma sword+oma brace x2 just so i could hit u... as u wouldnt take off ur dazz rings... and u wouldnt turn off halfmoon eithe rlol.... only noobs use half moon in pvps :eek:
i had bout dc100 and u had about 120 ac.... explain how im meant to hit u? oh ye i cant so i put on oma sword and 2x braces just so i had mroe dc than ur ac and i could hit u, u still had bout 200 dc and i had bout 130.... face it u hit me 2-3times i hit u 25+ times to kill u.

if im always on... how comes i wasnt on earlier when u was supposedly caught cheating? oh ye i was OUTSIDE with FRIENDS.... somehting u dont ever do or have. ;)

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
Bon said:
i used all noob kit except for oma sword+oma brace x2 just so i could hit u... as u wouldnt take off ur dazz rings... and u wouldnt turn off halfmoon eithe rlol.... only noobs use half moon in pvps :eek:
i had bout dc100 and u had about 120 ac.... explain how im meant to hit u? oh ye i cant so i put on oma sword and 2x braces just so i had mroe dc than ur ac and i could hit u, u still had bout 200 dc and i had bout 130.... face it u hit me 2-3times i hit u 25+ times to kill u.

if im always on... how comes i wasnt on earlier when u was supposedly caught cheating? oh ye i was OUTSIDE with FRIENDS.... somehting u dont ever do or have. ;)

with the kit he was in he had no wer near that amount of DC even with my refined blade no way near that amount. bs m8 i saw u had all ur kit on ur forgetting i was watchin u, face it u need to grow up cus u sound like a 10 year old u hav 7 years to catch up on kid :). outside with ur friends huh?check the logs then and he can see wen u logged on, u dont hav any friends monkey boy except for ur cyber buddies, oh and no im not cybering u :O stop askin

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Bon, u cant say gm's aint biased, he saw you run thru mobs and asked u about it.. exact same thing with me but didnt ask me bout it just got me banned str8 off.

Demonic, it was a different GM who saw bon run through mobs, it was me. And i knew about the bug etc. Where as it was BLEH who saw you run through mobs, and he didnt know about the bug.

Anywayz, server backonline, sorry for the downtime, the electrician didnt even turn up!!! -.-

New ip: 80.43.50.197

p.s. Can an Admin/Mod please clean this thread up.Just leave the first post and this one with the latest ip, thanks :)

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
Bon said:

OMFG U WASNT ON!!??!?!?!?!?!?! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ur faster than me.. u ever gunna say summin new? and u did hav all ur normal kit on sept for arm so dnt try bs, with the speed of u against my speed u shudnt get hit at all but u do cuz u aint that good at pvp, its just ur speed since u live on ur comp u might as well spend all ur money on it u "monkey" :)

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Actually....Bon has recently got a new gaming comp which now he is uber fast, if you logged on euro he's just as fast. People can't face the fact he will most probs beat you all in a pvp so like usual you cry cheat.

DemonicSoilder logs on every server with cheats, thinking he owns with them chinese hacks with the exe :middle: .

/Webby

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
XterminatoR said:
dem dont cheat he never has :ppunk:

Listen newbie, ive known dem for a while and everytime i see the idiot on a server he's cheating. Stop trying to step up like a G to the don k? or your ass will get merked end of. :eek:

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
>DMX< said:
Listen newbie, ive known dem for a while and everytime i see the idiot on a server he's cheating. Stop trying to step up like a G to the don k? or your ass will get merked end of. :eek:

Cained meight :fthrower:

trying to lvl on this server but bare lag is stopping me from moving think its spawns in 50+ map :/

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
>DMX< said:

oooooooooooooooooo sum 1 can talk gangsta "he bein a G huh ah uh":brows:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
>DMX< said:
lol owned.............

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
soz about 3 posts but when dus a gm come on to sw palace to see fubu hackin like a ***** o yea i forgot BleH only ses Divinty gettin banned but never mafia we need a proper gm

Status
Not open for further replies.