Discussion Invasion Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Download: Autopatcher
Join Discord: Invasion Discord

Server will be live today at 8:00pm uk

Invasion.png

Invasion Bosses.png

10๐˜Ž๐˜‰๐˜— = 1000 ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ​

20๐˜Ž๐˜‰๐˜— = 2200 ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ​

30๐˜Ž๐˜‰๐˜— = 3300 ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ​

40๐˜Ž๐˜‰๐˜— = 4500 ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ​

50๐˜Ž๐˜‰๐˜— = 6000 ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ​

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Just a heads up, you are launching on a new PoE league
I do not think so that mir2 players give big attention to PoE legue but anyway thank you m8 <3
Post automatically merged:

Just a heads up, you should probably announce the closure of your other server before announcing another.
Here you are m8 i have said this 2 weeks ago and i already chatted with players in discord.

Reactions: Lose

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Join Our Discord
Download: Will be ready soon
Invasion.png
LOOOOOL this is ridic didnt you release a server not too long ago? WTF dude taking peoples money closing server then opening a new 1???
Post automatically merged:

God even 3gena and that other Vardaa inferno egyptian dude with 20 names take at least 2-3 months break b4 releasing another same server

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
What an absolute scrub. Have some shame, at least wait a few months before releasing a new server. Realised your current awful server made no money so you really think players are just going to flock to this? Jesus at least gena keeps his servers up till the UC is like 1/2.

Piece of advice, you won't get many players so this is an utter waste of your time lmao

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I assume the re-roll system is GameGold ?

Last edited:

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
It's all irrelevant anyways, it won't get any significant UC guys a buffoon lol

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Why would i run a server with 2-3 user count? Although i have updated it for 2-3 month with 0 donations and low User count.
I also mentioned this that i have chatted with the current 2-3 players who playing Epic to continue the work or reset the server with more systems.
So give me 1 reason to continue working on Epic?
User count? NO but resetting the server will bring more user count
Players prefer? NO but players did not mind resetting the server for the fun as more users will join
Is it active? NO but creating new 1 might bring more users and be more fun

Why im launcing Invasion?
Its already finshed with more systems added and everything tested well its not Epic copy paste but everyone joining Invasion will notice this.
UI is changed, More systems added, Med rate and not High rate, New spells added, New bosses added, Old bosses ai changed.
So its not really a copy and paste server but alot of work and effort have been taken in Invasion.

Reactions: O$AMA

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
No mate, what you've done is released a server and when it turned out it sucked and people stopped donating. You stopped working on it, and then started working on another server. You must have no brain cells to think you'll be able to just close Epic and release this garbage and people will all of a sudden start playing it.

My honest advice is, take few months off. This just looks terrible, imagine putting in all that "work and effort" and the same 2/3 only play.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
No mate, what you've done is released a server and when it turned out it sucked and people stopped donating. You stopped working on it, and then started working on another server. You must have no brain cells to think you'll be able to just close Epic and release this garbage and people will all of a sudden start playing it.

My honest advice is, take few months off. This just looks terrible, imagine putting in all that "work and effort" and the same 2/3 only play.
who do you think you are seriously?

If he, or anyone wants to put up new servers he's fully entitled to do that. This is a forum to advertise mir2 private servers, doesn't matter if he's doing a new server every week month or year.

If you don't like it then don't play. keep your stupid opinion to yourself.

And before you come back with your predictable **** about he's just taking people money, cash cow, all that bollox.. NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO PAY ANYTHING. Who gives a fk if the server owner does a new server every month. People obviously enjoy that sorta thing as 1) they play it 2) they spend cash. Everyone is an adult here and can decide for themselves what they spend their time playing and what they spend their money on.

Its just pathetic how the same old bunch of morons come on every new server advert to post the same stupid **** and mods don't do anything about it.

your just an idiot trying to force your opinion everywhere on this forum. What do you contribute to this community exactly?

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
who do you think you are seriously?

If he, or anyone wants to put up new servers he's fully entitled to do that. This is a forum to advertise mir2 private servers, doesn't matter if he's doing a new server every week month or year.

If you don't like it then don't play. keep your stupid opinion to yourself.

And before you come back with your predictable **** about he's just taking people money, cash cow, all that bollox.. NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO PAY ANYTHING. Who gives a fk if the server owner does a new server every month. People obviously enjoy that sorta thing as 1) they play it 2) they spend cash. Everyone is an adult here and can decide for themselves what they spend their time playing and what they spend their money on.

Its just pathetic how the same old bunch of morons come on every new server advert to post the same stupid **** and mods don't do anything about it.

your just an idiot trying to force your opinion everywhere on this forum. What do you contribute to this community exactly?
Not sure why you singled out my post, when pretty much everyone's saying it.

Also not sure why you would reply to this and ignore all the proof I put on your server advertisement about you robbing me 400m on your own server. I don't need to contribute btw, I don't make any money from mir servers, lose money actually.

Stop acting like you're doing this for the community, you put out servers to earn money. That opens you up to criticism. Don't like it? Stop putting out servers to line your pockets. Can't have it both ways. You genuinely believe in your deluded mind that you can mug off this community time and time again, and we should thank you for it.

Unlike you though, I don't have any person animosity towards you or this guy, but you both are cut from the same cloth. Just blood sucking lizards, and yes the people (including myself) that donated yourself are idiots. But something tells me not many people are going to give OS V3 a chance, nor this pile of garbage. You ever thought for a second that maybe people wouldn't be so critical of you, if you literally didn't mug of your user base? And Ben, I don't know why you're acting here, because we've both had conversations where you've pretty much admitted you're just here to take money.

And that's truly what is pathetic, people like you who just aren't honest about what you're putting out, a cash grab server. And use your brain, dno why you're saying that people enjoy it. He has two users? this is all literally because nobody is enjoying it.

And why should Mods protect you? You literally make no sense, you're corrupt and I've already shown Jev that proof. You literally admitted taking my 400m because I'm critical of your server (shown proof of that as well). Why aren't you being flagged? It's called freedom of speech mate, the only difference is what you're doing should be against some set of rules, what I'm doing is voicing an opinion.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
i played this guys "epic mir", donated ยฃ10 or 20, lasted me throughout the entire servers main life, was good quick fun, good luck on this server