Discussion Invasion Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

blazee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2012
Please share all of the screenshots, not just the ones that are convenient :)

I wasn't spreading any lies, I provided a quick calculation from your game shop in response to a comment from another player. I even back-tracked to admit I might be wrong, especially if those stats are not actually game changing...

You reacted like a baby, I wasn't rude, didn't swear and said nothing negative. You made no effort to communicate like a grown adult and just resulted in banning me from discord, lol.
*From an innocent bystander that see the discord*

Yeah I'm with you mate I think he just took it the wrong way, the way I read it was just you responding to the guy who said its not p2w and said a couple of times just my opinion no hate & then when was given more IG info retracted and said I could be wrong, bit strange why he banned you In my eyes lol

Reactions: Jamole

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I think ppl forget what p2w actually means.

If u have 2 warriors side by side swinging at each other, same kit, same lvl etc but 1 of them has 20extra DC. Who do you think wins?

That is p2w.

Adding items in to game shop with a gold purchase amount doesn’t make it less p2w, it merely softens the blow and allows folk to earn it.

This is not a slate btw, just pointing out the obvious

Reactions: Flatline

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Invasion client is different to lom client, pm me discord with error or explain what happens excatly to help you.
You can find the exe in the folder you have downloaded the game.
client diffo arent this EE files ?

Sent from my SM-A725F using Taptalk

• Haha
Reactions: Cherophobia

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
You can not imagine how im happy that you will stop playing.
Reason you are banned because you are giving un true information on discord although few members have answered you and even no one agreed the server is pay 2 win but you did not stop the lie.
U have mentioned the stats from GS above and you also admitted that half or more can be achieved via gold so u shouldnt mention +55 dc but +20 dc.
When normal players are running around with 700-800 dc do u think that extra 20 dc is pay 2 win server?

Server is running for the players who really looking for server to enjoy plying PVP or PVE there are alot of content to enjoy and more re sourced to enjoy the pvp side.

Here are you some screnshots proves that none agrees the server is pay 2 win but only YOU.
Prove.PNG
Prove1.PNG

Post automatically merged:

Invasion client is different to lom client, pm me discord with error or explain what happens excatly to help you.
You can find the exe in the folder you have downloaded the game.
That is a very scummy cash shop to be fair.

Reactions: Kilasa

Kilasa

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 7, 2018
Haha I've shared screenshots proving him to be corrupt both pictures and real examples but of course, why would he admit it. He might get untrusted on lomcn and effectively cut his into his profits but fun server and he's quick to respond so its an excellent server to waste a month or 2 before it goes down

• Haha

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Haha I've shared screenshots proving him to be corrupt both pictures and real examples but of course, why would he admit it. He might get untrusted on lomcn and effectively cut his into his profits but fun server and he's quick to respond so its an excellent server to waste a month or 2 before it goes down
Feel free to share the evidence here.. let Jev handle it.

• Carrot

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
You can post what ever you want in here too please to prove how iam corrupt gm :eek:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
I don't see anywhere you shared it? either post it or send via pm

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
gonna give server a try seems like there is a few people playing and plenty of pk.

be nice if there was a catchup mechanic atm seems like alot of lvls to do to actually fight with rebirth etc.

Last edited:

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Ngl to you, I've tried it. It's not as p2w as I'd thought. Only thing I would say is there needs to be some sort of catch up exp. Leveling cave is only real viable way of leveling. Some of the players are like 65 and already rebirthed once, so very hard to catch up,

Elite have a very good system for it tbh, you get an exp buff dependant on highest level ingame. Obviously on here you'd need to calculate a fair rate to take into account rebirth, you'll get a lot more players. Catch up is extremely difficult in terms of levels, items and kit seem fine

I gotta give him some credit lol, he made reroll no gg and also made that leveling cave gold only. Sure they both could have been money makers for him lol.

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
Didn’t the server just open recently? Catch-up? XD
yes catch up there is people level 70 and rebirthed only decent place to actually level is 'levelling cave' level 35+ and cost 1mill to enter and for new players making gold sucks 5k scrolls from bosses/subs.

also noob guild dont give no bonus exp nor does the server have normal catch up like most servers.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Think it's been two weeks now not sure, it's fun for what it is. But yeah nearly impossible to catch up on levels. Gold/kit is fine, can be farmed. But I'm not sure how these guys have managed to get to 70 and rebirth back to 70 unless exp was different a week ago.

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Ngl to you, I've tried it. It's not as p2w as I'd thought. Only thing I would say is there needs to be some sort of catch up exp. Leveling cave is only real viable way of leveling. Some of the players are like 65 and already rebirthed once, so very hard to catch up,

Elite have a very good system for it tbh, you get an exp buff dependant on highest level ingame. Obviously on here you'd need to calculate a fair rate to take into account rebirth, you'll get a lot more players. Catch up is extremely difficult in terms of levels, items and kit seem fine

I gotta give him some credit lol, he made reroll no gg and also made that leveling cave gold only. Sure they both could have been money makers for him lol.
Catchup system will be added next reboot. 5% exp rate per level (top rank level - your level * 5%) max 100% can not go higher

Players cba to level they are looking for the pvp i guess but even with catchup added they will still need to put big effort pve to kit up and level so they can fight against top rank players.

yes catch up there is people level 70 and rebirthed only decent place to actually level is 'levelling cave' level 35+ and cost 1mill to enter and for new players making gold sucks 5k scrolls from bosses/subs.

also noob guild dont give no bonus exp nor does the server have normal catch up like most servers.
Next reboot catchup will be added but gold will have no change, noob guild is nothing more than chatting with others at launch and not to feel lonely.