Discussion Invasion Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Just full of miners then? :(

Honestly craving a server to play at the moment and the waiting around for is just getting too much hahaha
Yea filled with them. I went to give to ago but filled with miners and an above normal afk amount of users in sz. Low activity in it's discord given the amount of "players always online"

• Sad
Reactions: Slipmatt

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Yea filled with them. I went to give to ago but filled with miners and an above normal afk amount of users in sz. Low activity in it's discord given the amount of "players always online"
Cheers for the heads up then I guess >_<

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
So you have a very nice chart comparing Invasions & Vintages chart.
Then Invasions & Arcadia's.
Very self explanatory as I'm using the most basic of marketing strats here.
Shout-out to Invasion for reaching 130+ player peak this morning at 10am when servers always been dead at that time.
Can't wait til I see the 200+ player count this evening at peak time. Maybe the YouTube video for now exposing the entire SZ, every dungeon, mining cave, safezone map having no players at all, other than SZ which only accumulated 22 in total, whilst the mining area had 23, yet server apparently had 90+ players at the time, I adore the double multiplier tho it's serving you well.

Anyone who can comprehend basic charting can obviously see below all of the data, evidence, can see why this server needs removing off of LOMCN, as I'm sure the community/forum aren't about for fishing players or rewarding liars money.

(if it's not as understandable... the charts, Invasion's chart fails to have moving down averages, because their is a 24/7 constant average, which is obvious on why, considering Vintage & Arcadia both servers with the exact same pop as Invasion, and have near the same average count of players, meaning it's easier to understand and read the moving averages in the chart and differentiate the dips, the highs, the recessions, seeing where the chart is going just from the direction of it all, which you can clearly see every time you see any actual legitimate activity in Invasions chart on-top of the bot count, it causes the server to continue in it's downward trend compared to the other servers, but hold on a second, some how Invasions server just keeps on pulling
upwards big time! Magic believe me.

Will say though, pve is quite good, feels like a high rate server smashing eggs all day as that's the only way to max lvl in game.
Bossing system only good if you're a War/Sin, Wiz impossible but quite good at pvp, Tao's impossible for bossing but are taos.

And I get it Invasion, your last server died due to population dying out, but it's unfair to now manipulate and fish people into a scam.
Was good wasting my time on the server, glad I didn't actually end up donating!

Edit;
I mean cmon now, how genuine and real does Arcadia & Vintage look compared to your chart in the last 7 days?
Stop playing games this should be cased closed, it's funny how you've recently donated to LOMCN due to guilt... but I'd happily triple your donation and evidence to avoid any dodgy guilt trips going on because you know you're guilty.
You just wanna grind all of us for money and I'm for one not having it.

Guild wise (HardCore) are the current owners in terms of controlling the server, they're a player count of about 25 at maximum.
Second biggest guild player count is (10), mostly assigned by alts.
And their is no other guild count which can compare in a value of higher than 5 compared to the guilds above.

Attachments

• invasionvintageupdate.jpg
    invasionvintageupdate.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 28
  • another1.png
    another1.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
So you got a very nice chart comparing Invasions & Vintages chart.
Then Invasions & Arcadia's.
Very self explanatory as I'm using the most basic of marketing strats here.
Shout-out to Invasion for reaching 130+ player peak this morning at 10am when servers always been dead at that time.
Can't wait til I see the 200+ player count this evening at peak time. Maybe the YouTube video for now exposing the entire SZ, every dungeon, mining cave, safezone map having no players at all, other than SZ which only accumulated 22 in total, whilst the mining area had 23, yet server apparently had 90+ players at the time, I adore the double multiplier tho it's serving you well. Just a shame you've made it a tad too obvious.

Anyone who can comprehend basic charting can obviously see below all of the data, evidence, and this server which just needs removing off of LOMCN, as I'm sure the community/forum here aren't about for fishing player or rewarding liars money.

(if it's not as understandable... the charts, Invasion's chart fails to have moving down averages, because their is a 24/7 constant average, which is obvious on why, considering Vintage & Arcadia both servers with the exact same pop as Invasion, and have near the same average count of players, meaning it's easier to understand and read the moving averages in the chart and differentiate the dips, the highs, the recessions, seeing where the chart is going just from the direction of it all, which you can clearly see every time you see any actual legitimate activity in Invasions chart on-top of the bot count, it causes the server to continue in it's downward trend compared to the other servers, but hold on a second, some how Invasions server just keeps on pulling
upwards big time! Magic believe me.

Will say though, pve is quite good, feels like a high rate server smashing eggs all day as that's the only way to max lvl in game.
Bossing system only good if you're a War/Sin, Wiz impossible but quite good at pvp, Tao's impossible for bossing but are taos.

And I get it Invasion, your last server died due to population dying out, but it's unfair to now manipulate and fish people into a scam.

Was good wasting my time on the server, glad I didn't waste anymore time.

Edit;
I mean cmon now, how genuine and real does Arcadia & Vintage look compared to your chart in the last 7 days?
Stop playing games this should be cased closed, not sure if you just recently donated to LOMCN to become a supporter but I could triple your donation and evidence to avoid any dodgy guilt trips going on because you know you're guilty.
You just wanna grind all of us for money and I'm for one not having it.
wondering how much time you invest on typing all this lol

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
wondering how much time you invest on typing all this lol
took me about 15 minutes this morning but wanted it on there for good ^^.
My time conception is garbage bare with :)
Post also details everything it should and needs.

OOC / (My original post has been edited and improved so it's a lot easier to read).

Last edited:

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
took me about 15 minutes this morning but wanted it on there for good ^^.
My time conception is garbage bare with :)
Post also details everything it should and needs.

OOC / (My original post has been edited and improved so it's a lot easier to read).
legit lol

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Biggest issue is, the GM barely answers pms (unless you tell him you've spent some money lol) its basically just run by one guild, it became PVE only very quickly

Reactions: Symtax

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
Biggest issue is, the GM barely answers pms (unless you tell him you've spent some money lol) its basically just run by one guild, it became PVE only very quickly
i disagree with that anytime ive had a problem he has replied with in a few hours as its never really urgent. he is active and still producing good updates on server to keep everything fresh and people happy. i get everyone has their own opinions but hes doing a good job and deserves more credit then you guys are willing to give

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
yeah ive had to have a few digs at him regarding wanting to buy gg and not getting a response, im kinda glad he was doing whatever he was doing at the time, because i remember being on the phone to PayPal for 3 or smth hours trying to fix my account in-order to buy gg.
Bang on it tho their is literally only one guild practically on that server.
Gosh tho must be those 70+ or tons of mining bots on the playercount some people mentioned about.

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Not sure why everyone's complaining about server , its 100% improved from the last server , and gm is pretty active in regards to chat on discord and in game , if your wanting to let the gm know you have donated , then just sent him a pm on discord , and he will answer when he see's it :) gameplay on server is fun , lots to do , theres always something to do or to find , and in regards to miners , get a grip , you need to mine to earn bio to use for crafting , do you really expect people to just use their mains instead ? this has been done on many servers and has never been an issue , so why complain now ? if you don't like the server then simply put " don't play it ". There's very little complaints about the server in game , because everyone's enjoying it :)

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
i disagree with that anytime ive had a problem he has replied with in a few hours as its never really urgent. he is active and still producing good updates on server to keep everything fresh and people happy. i get everyone has their own opinions but hes doing a good job and deserves more credit then you guys are willing to give
yeah sure it takes him a couple of hours as most gm's we're all busy, he is active yes not doubting that, and because if he actually had the player-base he's trying to deceive himself into thinking he will eventually get, then all of those gg and p2w schemes he's inputted will make him laughing with the bag big time. And the updates are there for sure, not huge ones at all, he still gets moaned at for mob drops which is understandable because i know what that's like to deal with, but the main point of where this is all heading isn't really anything to do on why he's such an outstanding amazing apparently #1 Rated across the board server owner, he'd be fleecing LMCON for false rewards, again deceiving his players into GG donations which you should not do at all even if it is to benefit your provider costs.
And sure Freya, I've given him my 2cense before and told him how great the updates are coming in and the fact he's actually bothering with the server, turns out their were also huge bad intentions for a lot of the effort, p2w schemes, multiplier counts, and the money getting to him a fair bit too much i could only assume. I and others believe he should cut out his bullshit which btw is photographic, video graphic, it's via charts & graphs, it's all over the show, once he cuts that **** out, I'm sure he'll just need to chill like other Mir servers do, let the other servers die out til they come to your server, or actually put some work in getting a player-base for your server rather than mugging people off.
But yeah i and im sure many others do take into account of what you've said.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure why everyone's complaining about server , its 100% improved from the last server , and gm is pretty active in regards to chat on discord and in game , if your wanting to let the gm know you have donated , then just sent him a pm on discord , and he will answer when he see's it :) gameplay on server is fun , lots to do , theres always something to do or to find , and in regards to miners , get a grip , you need to mine to earn bio to use for crafting , do you really expect people to just use their mains instead ? this has been done on many servers and has never been an issue , so why complain now ? if you don't like the server then simply put " don't play it ". There's very little complaints about the server in game , because everyone's enjoying it :)
1691182873384.png
anyways enough said I'm done with this, everything which needed to be posted here is now posted.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I think coming on to forums just to have a dig at a server is petty. The server is decent to be fair. He works hard, and the user count fluctuates because he updates often.

Yes he uses mining as an incentive to boost the user-count, So? If it makes more people play, Win-Win.

Isnt the main goal for mir to stay alive?

He works hard, updates well and is a good responder (if what i say is important)

Everyone is always so criticle today, but reality is, hes still getting good numbers on a 20 year old game, regardless if its slightly boosted by some miners. I logged on tonight at 10:30pm and was pleased to see MASS pk in town. Dont think thats the sign of a quiet server.

Good server, good server owner. My opinions anyway

Reactions: Jev and TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I think coming on to forums just to have a dig at a server is petty. The server is decent to be fair. He works hard, and the user count fluctuates because he updates often.

Yes he uses mining as an incentive to boost the user-count, So? If it makes more people play, Win-Win.

He works hard, updates well and is a good responder (if what i say is important)

Everyone is always so criticle today, but reality is, hes still getting good numbers on a 20 year old game, regardless if its slightly boosted by some miners. I logged on tonight at 10:30pm and was pleased to see MASS pk in town. Dont think thats the sign of a quiet server.

the good points is why this out now ? why ppl here start talking **** about others we all know why at this time look around and you all will see why

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex

I mean you've fallen for the incentive trap then, and sadly that's how you lose in the world of being gaslit and deceived.
If you believe what you believe that is by all means, and I've seen servers which don't need to try and rob their players through such means and have held incredibly vast legitimate numbers from the start to the finish being payed hugely in GG outcomes, in which case this server probably hasn't seen more than £300, where as I've known the last 3 big servers to earn easily over £500, £1000, £2000+.
And yes Mir is still alive, people have swarmed to Mir 2 this year around, some having chosen to deceive their players e.g (guinea pigs) this year around in-order to get them to fall into false advertising & incentive traps. So in our worlds of morals we're completely on two different ends of the sticks.

I don't believe in scamming your players, gaslighting them, deceiving them what so ever, nor taking LOMCN as a joke and end up taking rewards which weren't actually deserved, it's a massive **** You to everybody involved.
I'm glad he donated out of his own guilt, considering you're supposed to advertise via here and other sources which help gain your player-count upon a true representation of how your server should be advertised. Giving and taking goes two ways, not just one way and oh here have this money I should've supported you guys for in return for you supporting me.

Edit; I'd also like to point out more of your below average logic, if people were allowed to change playercount "because isn't the main goal of mir to be alive?". Then nobody would actually have any insider information which server tracking forums can provide to you, you're basically saying we should be keeping Mir alive so let's all swing our player counts to 200 each, don't be silly, Mir isn't dying, we're doing great, guess what winter is about to hit, not sure if you know what happens when winter sets in or not.

Strange how you think, I've also had far more play-time on the server myself, experience, know the guilds inside out, and the player themselves, the guildies you saw fighting outside SZ were HC and DC messing around nothing new.

Try and gain an actual understanding of a server which has traps which have been around for years now before you try defending them sounding ridiculous when other people are on the forum for the last 3 months have been mentioning what I have put together, and proved to be so truthfully and rightfully so, in many different aspects of evidence. I'm glad their are those who are agreeing with you because it really does show people who won't push forward for the right cause.

The fact you cannot see from those charts and read actual information from the most basic methods I could've possibly of put together for people who have a very basic understanding, explains a lot, anyways again- it's time wasting for me to even reply to you again when we're on completely two different pages, I have a **** ton of evidence, research, background time spent on the actual server longer than yourself, for you to type away on the forums defending someone who quite frankly if you haven't noticed, doesn't make you look any better.

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
I mean you've fallen for the incentive trap then, and sadly that's how you lose in the world of being gaslit and deceived.
If you believe what you believe that is by all means, and I've seen servers which don't need to try and rob their players through such means and have held incredibly vast legitimate numbers from the start to the finish being payed hugely in GG outcomes, in which case this server probably hasn't seen more than £300, where as I've known the last 3 big servers to earn easily over £500, £1000, £2000+.
And yes Mir is still alive, people have swarmed to Mir 2 this year around, some having chosen to deceive their players e.g (guinea pigs) this year around in-order to get them to fall into false advertising & incentive traps. So in our worlds of morals we're completely on two different ends of the sticks.

I don't believe in scamming your players, gaslighting them, deceiving them what so ever, nor taking LOMCN as a joke and end up taking rewards which weren't actually deserved, it's a massive **** You to everybody involved.
I'm glad he donated out of his own guilt, considering you're supposed to advertise via here and other sources which help gain your player-count upon a true representation of how your server should be advertised. Giving and taking goes two ways, not just one way and oh here have this money I should've supported you guys for in return for you supporting me.

Edit; I'd also like to point out more of your below average logic, if people were allowed to change playercount "because isn't the main goal of mir to be alive?". Then nobody would actually have any insider information which server tracking forums can provide to you, you're basically saying we should be keeping Mir alive so let's all swing our player counts to 200 each, don't be silly, Mir isn't dying, we're doing great, guess what winter is about to hit, not sure if you know what happens when winter sets in or not.

Strange how you think, I've also had far more play-time on the server myself, experience, know the guilds inside out, and the player themselves, the guildies you saw fighting outside SZ were HC and DC messing around nothing new.

Try and gain an actual understanding of a server which has traps which have been around for years now before you try defending them sounding ridiculous when other people are on the forum for the last 3 months have been mentioning what I have put together, and proved to be so truthfully and rightfully so, in many different aspects of evidence. I'm glad their are those who are agreeing with you because it really does show people who won't push forward for the right cause.

The fact you cannot see from those charts and read actual information from the most basic methods I could've possibly of put together for people who have a very basic understanding, explains a lot, anyways again- it's time wasting for me to even reply to you again when we're on completely two different pages, I have a **** ton of evidence, research, background time spent on the actual server longer than yourself, for you to type away on the forums defending someone who quite frankly if you haven't noticed, doesn't make you look any better.

It has nothing to do with believing, it has everything to do with What makes people happy. If seeing a high usercount makes some people happy (not me personally) and thats the reason it keeps the game alive, or attracts new users, then whats the problem? I understand some people see the world differently, for example a person with Autism might really have a problem with morality, which i empathize with and understand, but that does not make this person alway correct. Just means thats their own world view, but again, the word THEIR is important.

I highlighted a really important part of your response. Whats this right cause you talk of? Proving something that holds very little weight for you.
Lets say he is fiddling with numbers. Morally you owned him, but gained nothing but satisfaction of him losing his promotion on a forum. Lets say you're wrong then You just look like a donut posting for the sake of posting. Its a no win outcome other than a personal gain, which again is poor.

There is no real gain from what you are doing other than a sense of godlike morality, which to me says more about you than him. Nothing worse than people desperate to prove something for no gain.

Last edited:

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
It has nothing to do with believing, it has everything to do with What makes people happy. If seeing a high usercount makes some people happy (not me personally) and thats the reason it keeps the game alive, or attracts new users, then whats the problem? I understand some people see the world differently, for example a person with Autism might really have a problem with morality, which i empathize with and understand, but that does not make this person alway correct. Just means thats their own world view, but again, the word THEIR is important.

I highlighted a really important part of your response. Whats this right cause you talk of? Proving something that holds very little weight for you.
Lets say he is fiddling with numbers. Morally you owned him, but gained nothing but satisfaction of him losing his promotion on a forum. Lets say you're wrong then You just look like a donut posting for the sake of posting. Its a no win outcome other than a personal gain, which again is poor.

There is no real gain from what you are doing other than a sense of godlike morality, which to me says more about you than him. Nothing worse than people desperate to prove something for no gain.
I've said what I've said.
I'm raising awareness for people to not waste their money, to not feel ripped off, and as well posting what is needed for everyone on LOMCN.

Thank-you.

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
I've been playing this server for about 2 months now, it's probably the best high rate I've played in awhile being truthful,

The GM side or things hes acting as fast as he can he does have a life outside his server which we would all do well to remember.

The ingame content is good their is alot to do alot of gold syncs which keeps you occupied throughout the day he listens to most of his ideas and trys to get them ingame.

GG is always apart of servers but it's mount pads and drop pots the normal stuff which we all buy on most servers lol

The games fun if it's not your liking their is no need to play it. All of us have said mirs boring these days but always come back

Just play the server and get your own feeling for it

Reactions: stonecold316