Discussion Invasion Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
here we go , moved from my advert to piss another owner , as i said earlier if you planning to ruin it for every owner on here to make it empty for you and your friends say that instead of those nonsense acts ,you absolutely a joke angry pineapple
Not here to "piss another owner" you ******* tard. It's called a joke.

EDIT:
You're telling me going from 60 average users to 160 in the matter of minuets of a reboot isn't "sketchy". Server usercount is now sat at 0 for some reason?
1684619654914.png
1684620310893.png
https://mirtracks.chriz.uk/server/450

Last edited:

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
dont think there's any one on here asked you to put a joke on others advert , if u really want to joke go a head and make it on your own thread not on here

Edit: UC went to 0 cuz GM is rebooting , you not on his discord to see this announcement or you banned from there too :kekw:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
dont think there's any one on here asked you to put a joke on others advert , if u really want to joke go a head and make it on your own thread not on here
It's related to the server I'm posting on, Stop commenting now, please.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

EDIT:
You're telling me going from 60 average users to 160 in the matter of minuets of a reboot isn't "sketchy". Server usercount is now sat at 0 for some reason?
View attachment 31711
View attachment 31712
https://mirtracks.chriz.uk/server/450
It's because of miners, you could sell BIO for ridiculous amounts, more gold than what you would get for non stop hunting and cycling all caves and end game bosses. So literally people were running 20 miners per IP so basically, VPN's, numerous devices & VM's.

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
It's because of miners, you could sell BIO for ridiculous amounts, more gold than what you would get for non stop hunting and cycling all caves and end game bosses. So literally people were running 20 miners per IP so basically, VPN's, numerous devices & VM's.
Makes sense.

jaradat

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 30, 2020
any one know why still have crash just when i log to game i move around 1 or 2 step then freez scren

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Played this server for a few weeks and got to admit it was fun!

Lot's of downsides now thou -- New Players do not bother joining -- you are not ever going to compete with the high level chars, maybe by level but never by stats! GM caters new content so the high players get even more infront leaving it near impossible for new players to shine, if they wanted.

For Example -- Log on lvl to 70 RB to 60 -- re level to 80 then RB to 70 -- level to 100 without bossing cuz best bosses you will be 1 shot Pk'd then try and find over 10billion gold maybe more for your kit and added stats (No one in the right mind will try this)

GM has a close tie (family or friend) with a guild called StealthSuicide a few examples are If a certain SS member drops an item through PK gone wrong the server crashes and has a rewind (meaning the item is returned) -- think this has happened twice whilst I have been online, don't know if it has happened when I have been off. Get constant lag when a certain SS member is near you. Dunno if this is files or what

Could be corruption or maybe coincidence!

How ever if you feel like giving it a blast go for it but i think server is done, all the GM can do now is add more kit/caves/stats, server can not really go anywhere else. maybe add another PK/PVE skill but all that does is increase the 1 hit kill on mobs or players. Its a shame you can lose item and stats if you get PK'd imagine it -- waste all you time saving and spending a billion gold to lose it in 1 swing .. ouch

If u manage to get up there and like PK ... its more or less 1 hit kill PK

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
qq u **** ****
Post automatically merged:

you S*hi*t f*u-ck, learn to play
Post automatically merged:

no items have been rewound back during a pk rofl, where the lies coming from XD?

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China

Lot's of downsides now thou -- New Players do not bother joining -- you are not ever going to compete with the high level chars, maybe by level but never by stats! GM caters new content so the high players get even more infront leaving it near impossible for new players to shine, if they wanted.

For Example -- Log on lvl to 70 RB to 60 -- re level to 80 then RB to 70 -- level to 100 without bossing cuz best bosses you will be 1 shot Pk'd then try and find over 10billion gold maybe more for your kit and added stats (No one in the right mind will try this)

GM has a close tie (family or friend) with a guild called StealthSuicide a few examples are If a certain SS member drops an item through PK gone wrong the server crashes and has a rewind (meaning the item is returned) -- think this has happened twice whilst I have been online, don't know if it has happened when I have been off. Get constant lag when a certain SS member is near you. Dunno if this is files or what

How ever if you feel like giving it a blast go for it but i think server is done, all the GM can do now is add more kit/caves/stats, server can not really go anywhere else. maybe add another PK/PVE skill but all that does is increase the 1 hit kill on mobs or players. Its a shame you can lose item and stats if you get PK'd imagine it -- waste all you time saving and spending a billion gold to lose it in 1 swing .. ouch

The part about new players catching up is somewhat true, getting Runes / stats can be quite hard but exp is a piece of cake you can get to 100 in less than a day with the new catch up quests and exp pill hunting.

The part about gm helping SS is a lie. I have played this server for the past 6-7 weeks and the server has never had a rewind when somebody has dropped also the GM definitely doesn't help SS pretty much every member of hardcore had the pvp spell before a single person in SS got the spell, I am pretty sure if the guild was being helped we would be way more kitted and had those spells instantly.

Yubbers

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 16, 2018

What I have highlighted in red is complete bollocks, I've played the server a few weeks and not once seen a rewind..

I think you have either had your poop pushed in by a pk player (as you seem very PvE orientated) or you just like to come on and cry lies you mad weird kid.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House

Not to sure who this is, but speaking as the leader of the guild opposing StealthedSuicide. And having played the game since day 1 of the server.
I personally think that the GM has done everything he can to allow new players to have an easy ride.
When I leveled to 70 then 60-80 then 70-95. I never had catchup exp, or event caves that gave me decent exp along the way.
I had to grind to gather gold for leveling caves, or spend hours in rock cave/tiger caves to get to level 90 first in game.

Not only do new players have access to far more exp, allowing them to get to the stage of killing bosses. But there are so many bosses, and so few people killing the bosses, that i very rarely see someone at a boss to have a pk. The only ones that are, are in the "PVP Boss" section on the teleport npc.

I also do not believe that SS guild are getting help from the GM nor do i believe that anyone is for that matter. Items are relatively easy to obtain, with many bosses dropping multiple different ranges of items.

These pvp spells have been in game since release, and once one dropped he increased the drop rate to allow other players to catch up within a day.

There are literally people in the top 10 that have been playing a week. With no help.

and its not a 1 hit pk situation if you are high lvl, most people can hit MAX 7k damage in 1 shot, wizzes at lvl 95 have 12k hp...

Lots of love, zyzz

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
It may be a good idea for new players to be able to get a free set of (L) runes (character bound) to give them a headstart but other than that they just need to farm gold to upgrade runes and kit. Farming eggs around BW can be quite a good source of gold.