Discussion Invasion Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
I dont think people should slate new server owners.. Just because they released a previous one and didnt go ass well. a few mates of mine played this donated 20£ max quit after a month but they said it was fun. I mean at least hes updating previous content and adding new things. rather then some people, opening one after another same old boring content. goodluck

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
I don't do Mir2 or I'd give it a try as some of the features are interesting, I agree people shouldn't be allowed to slate a new server reguardless of if they released a server in the past or not end of the day is he doing it for money? possibly but even after the money stopped coming in on his last server he kept working on it which is a rare commodity on this forum and the few remaining players on his last server were happy for him to make another server.

And as other said no one is forcing you to pay or play it and to add to that if you don't like how a server opperates or desigs its shops and paid features then don't play it. (its fine to be a little critical toward him after a bad server but people on here take it too far and its why a lot of people gave up releasing servers because the community is so toxic its not worth the effort having to deal with them)

As for owners having cash shops my personal opinion is QOL and minor benefits in the shop are okay but locking any type of progress, content, or powerful features you cannot access overtime for free in the game are not for me. But I also understand they need to make a profit for their efforts as hosting isn't free and the time and effort some spend adding new features is a lengthy progress even more so for new Owners.

Its why I never played any of the rereleases for Jesus's server he was litterally a Copy Paste owner who released short term servers with a 1-2 month life and outright added items to the shop and sold or gave special benefits to his mates as I saw when there were people with lvl10 spells when the spell level cap was 5 at the time.

Anyway Best of luck with your server mate hopefully the Mods clear away the hate posts and your new server is decent and draws in the players.

Reactions: Cherophobia

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
No mate, what you've done is released a server and when it turned out it sucked and people stopped donating. You stopped working on it, and then started working on another server. You must have no brain cells to think you'll be able to just close Epic and release this garbage and people will all of a sudden start playing it.

My honest advice is, take few months off. This just looks terrible, imagine putting in all that "work and effort" and the same 2/3 only play.
I didnt stop working at epic untill last moment, you can give alook at epic update thread befor throwing unreal words.
Im not forcint anyone to play the server its your / thier choise to play or not.
Post automatically merged:

i played this guys "epic mir", donated £10 or 20, lasted me throughout the entire servers main life, was good quick fun, good luck on this server
Invasion will be more fun and more content and more reasons to fight for than epic ;)
Thanks m8

ngl played this guy server was much fun

Would of given it a go but I won't play any servers now with quality orb and re-roll systems involved.

Good luck anyway!
QualityOrb and Re-Roll system is a reason to keep server economic alive. at least gold your farming you have a source to spend it on and build nice item stats that worth something not a fresh item.

Thank you m8

I will play :p
You are welcome m8 :giggle:

I don't do Mir2 or I'd give it a try as some of the features are interesting, I agree people shouldn't be allowed to slate a new server reguardless of if they released a server in the past or not end of the day is he doing it for money? possibly but even after the money stopped coming in on his last server he kept working on it which is a rare commodity on this forum and the few remaining players on his last server were happy for him to make another server.

And as other said no one is forcing you to pay or play it and to add to that if you don't like how a server opperates or desigs its shops and paid features then don't play it. (its fine to be a little critical toward him after a bad server but people on here take it too far and its why a lot of people gave up releasing servers because the community is so toxic its not worth the effort having to deal with them)

As for owners having cash shops my personal opinion is QOL and minor benefits in the shop are okay but locking any type of progress, content, or powerful features you cannot access overtime for free in the game are not for me. But I also understand they need to make a profit for their efforts as hosting isn't free and the time and effort some spend adding new features is a lengthy progress even more so for new Owners.

Its why I never played any of the rereleases for Jesus's server he was litterally a Copy Paste owner who released short term servers with a 1-2 month life and outright added items to the shop and sold or gave special benefits to his mates as I saw when there were people with lvl10 spells when the spell level cap was 5 at the time.

Anyway Best of luck with your server mate hopefully the Mods clear away the hate posts and your new server is decent and draws in the players.
Thank you mate, Would be great if you give it a try as Mir2 ;). You can join for fun alot of content PVE and more PVP sources so both sided will be happy

if all we do is slate new servers and owners all were going to be left with is a dead forum and no game to play...
Thats true. But they have nothing more than spamming **** on threads and then they will be still playing the servers after thier **** replies.

I dont think people should slate new server owners.. Just because they released a previous one and didnt go ass well. a few mates of mine played this donated 20£ max quit after a month but they said it was fun. I mean at least hes updating previous content and adding new things. rather then some people, opening one after another same old boring content. goodluck
Thank you m8

Last edited:

Kilasa

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 7, 2018
Play this server if you want to invest time and money just for him to give his friends exp/kit. Also if you want to show proof he will ban you on discord. TLDR: cashcow server with corrupt gm :D

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Download Patcher: Invasion EXE
Invasion Bosses.png

Invasion will be live tomorrow 7:00pm uk

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Goodluck with launch today, hope it goes OK!

Reason I wont be on for launch is the clash with PoE league launch but all the best!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
I was insta-banned from his discord 😂 absolute joke.

This guy has something against other server owners i stg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zedina and Jev

Lust69

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 8, 2022
Hey sorry I'm new how do I find the legend of mir 2 client download.

I tried your auto patcher but it does nothing I'm assuming because I don't have legend of mir installed.

Help please.

Lust69

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 8, 2022
Last edited:

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
Play this server if you want to invest time and money just for him to give his friends exp/kit. Also if you want to show proof he will ban you on discord. TLDR: cashcow server with corrupt gm :D
I can 100% agree with this (other than the accusation of him helping friends).

The GM is a bit of a baby, kicked me from the discord simply because I pointed out the fact that players would need to spend approx £25 a month for the following stats:

+55 dc/sc/mc
+35 ac
+35 amc
+300 hp
+300 mp
+3% hp
+3% mp
+12dc for mount sockets
Luck+1
Acc+2
Speed+2
Freeze+2
Agil+2

My opinion was that it is p2w, but didn't say anything negative about it. Even said I apologize and will put my hands up if I'm wrong and these stats are not ground breaking. You can achieve around half of these stats with in-game gold but that wasn't the point I was making. A few people (obviously friends or hardcore players) got very sensitive about it and as usual, the mir community seems to come to their own conclusion before actually reading comments thoroughly.

Anyway, I've played a lot of servers and anyone who is looking for a serious one to play with a decent team and content then I wouldn't suggest this server. If you want something for a bit of pve fun and casual then it's probably ideal. I was enjoying it up to this point but I won't bother anymore.

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Reactions: Cherophobia

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
You can not imagine how im happy that you will stop playing.
Reason you are banned because you are giving un true information on discord although few members have answered you and even no one agreed the server is pay 2 win but you did not stop the lie.
U have mentioned the stats from GS above and you also admitted that half or more can be achieved via gold so u shouldnt mention +55 dc but +20 dc.
When normal players are running around with 700-800 dc do u think that extra 20 dc is pay 2 win server?

Server is running for the players who really looking for server to enjoy plying PVP or PVE there are alot of content to enjoy and more re sourced to enjoy the pvp side.

Here are you some screnshots proves that none agrees the server is pay 2 win but only YOU.
Prove.PNG
Prove1.PNG

I've downloaded this and when it's finished it doesn't do anything and hasn't added a an icon on the desktop. So I thought I might need the lom 2 client first as this is a patcher.

I've tried this http://mirfiles.com/resources/mir2/legacy_clients/mir2client_23.exe but it says connection to auto patch server failed.

Thanks.
Invasion client is different to lom client, pm me discord with error or explain what happens excatly to help you.
You can find the exe in the folder you have downloaded the game.

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
You can not imagine how im happy that you will stop playing.
Reason you are banned because you are giving un true information on discord although few members have answered you and even no one agreed the server is pay 2 win but you did not stop the lie.
U have mentioned the stats from GS above and you also admitted that half or more can be achieved via gold so u shouldnt mention +55 dc but +20 dc.
When normal players are running around with 700-800 dc do u think that extra 20 dc is pay 2 win server?

Server is running for the players who really looking for server to enjoy plying PVP or PVE there are alot of content to enjoy and more re sourced to enjoy the pvp side.

Here are you some screnshots proves that none agrees the server is pay 2 win but only YOU.
Prove.PNG
Prove1.PNG

Invasion client is different to lom client, pm me discord with error or explain what happens excatly to help you.
You can find the exe in the folder you have downloaded the game.
Please share all of the screenshots, not just the ones that are convenient :)

I wasn't spreading any lies, I provided a quick calculation from your game shop in response to a comment from another player. I even back-tracked to admit I might be wrong, especially if those stats are not actually game changing...

You reacted like a baby, I wasn't rude, didn't swear and said nothing negative. You made no effort to communicate like a grown adult and just resulted in banning me from discord, lol.

Reactions: blazee and Lose