LegendsOfEternity DM2+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
sorry janae, but ever heard of freedom of speech? and its not my fault my duplos round grannys :(, i cant play footie, coz its raining, and canty play mir, coz im on mums work pc , and they wont lemme play with needles or the drugs so, what am i to do? So far. i dont think any1 has a good thing to say about any of them so far lol. its kind of a SMALL hint.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
correct me if im wrong here but this is a mir community....we should be helpful to all but instead all we do is slate each other.....its wrong.

SSDHollie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2007
sorry ppl but my fan is broke and pc hittin about 85 c so ive got sum 1 to fix it this wednesday and better will begin then sorry about this.

thnxs l-o-e

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
sorry janae, but ever heard of freedom of speech? and its not my fault my duplos round grannys :(, i cant play footie, coz its raining, and canty play mir, coz im on mums work pc , and they wont lemme play with needles or the drugs so, what am i to do? So far. i dont think any1 has a good thing to say about any of them so far lol. its kind of a SMALL hint.

Is This A SMALL hint that you have a small willy that you can play with whilst bored?

/Head :P

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2004
wooo better , but seriously (i could be wrong, as i dnt live on LOMCN) but do u guys that slate servers have u made a successful server that has ran for a long period of time or do you just play them? do u know wat goes in to a server effort wise and time wise etc ? probably not if u aint made 1 ..... I haven't made 1 my self (so this is kinda hypocritical but without doing so i dn't see how u can slate servers.......)

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK

Is This A SMALL hint that you have a small willy that you can play with whilest bored?

/Head :P

Setro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2005
pfft lol, all server posts you made, were by you mate, i dont remember seing anybody else. invovled, as you made all the posts. And as for playing, i would but its raining :(, and my duplo is round grannies, so i cant play, sorry to dissapoint you. And she cant proove she doesnt steal files, as she alredy has. Its like somebody admiting to murder, and 20 years down the line, prooving he didnt, by being a good little boy.
Its the plain fact you got her on the team, which is why people are brining up roulette, even tho she said she wasnt using Ste's files, she still was, but she just transferd all the data, renamed a few items n said it was hers.
What latest info is there?
You advertise a server once a month and never get it online
Holie, is a thief, and always will be.
Servers Host is unreliable, as server down.. when you said it woulld be online today. ( i do think i saw it online for a tadge.)
I have spoken to hollie, i knew hollie shes a idiotic twat

Code Red
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=52208 - looks like hollie was taking piss then out of your server, lol
From what i gather it is same server, and by looks of it, was alredy fked up in beta

lol ive been doing some reasearch and it seems the kid "hostings" codered if u can call i tthat has already wiped db twice and its been up less then a week lol,hes also former gm of roulette, tbh i think this hollie should quit qhile shes ahead, got such bad rep not ever gonna "host" a successful server, so why do you continue to try, you are a fk up face it, as for head hunter i think you're pathetic, y dont u crawl back under ur rock

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
lol ive been doing some reasearch and it seems the kid "hostings" codered if u can call i tthat has already wiped db twice and its been up less then a week lol,hes also former gm of roulette, tbh i think this hollie should quit qhile shes ahead, got such bad rep not ever gonna "host" a successful server, so why do you continue to try, you are a fk up face it, as for head hunter i think you're pathetic, y dont u crawl back under ur rock

ok :(

And as for your comment it's only a joke that me and David would get, personal question, you know . . . . . . . friend to friend?

/Head

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
headhunter is spamming this thread now and made 2 comments of which are the same but 6mins in between.

koni and ash being the mod's of mir 2 advertisements it should be up to them to decide wether files were stolen or not no offence intended to td or milo.

host has proved to be plain stupid not to have a decent fan in her comp and to decide to start hosting. and just retarded to let the pc's temperature to rise to 85C. so server is likely to be as unreliable and unplayable.

this is a mir community but end of the day most people on this thread are stating their opinion and judging the server team to be the same as the past. the fact that they can start working on a server and drop it to play and work on another is retarded and to drop a server during beta when people have tryed being helpful. end of the day priv mir servers is a small community and people will remember you from another server team.

candyman currently has nemesis as his signature and only a while ago was working on a diffrent server. hollie not long ago was part of another server team. so where does all this time come to make a new server completely original and diffrent to roulette or whatever other server theyve worked on?

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Matter is now being looked into, seems you cant leave us admins live a quiet life :(.

FOR THE RECORD, IF ANYONE SUGGESTS A MOD/SMOD/ADMIN HAS AUTHORISED THE USE OF FILES WHEN THEY HAVENT, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

THEDEATH HAS ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT INTO THIS MATTER, 'SUPPOSEDLY' AUTHORISING SOMETHING HE HAS NO AUTHORITY TO AUTHORISE..IM SURE IF HE READ THIS HE WOULD BE SUPRISED BY THE MENTION.

Status
Not open for further replies.