Join Discord

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Levels in select Char screen Looked Into

evening guys & girls just had a quick search on this and didnt reli get to the bottom of it

as is in title levels reset at 255 in char screen which in turn is f**king with my server top npc any idea whats causing this?

suspecting its client im using but cud i be wrong?

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
only holley files char select screens level display cant show anything higher than 255 as of yet i dont think theres anyway to fix it as its hard coded

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
hmm unless they was using the 3.56 files as i dont think it matters on that selgate as thats what its to do with i will take a look into it sometime if i get time as i got working 3.55 files and 3.56 files somewhere :)

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
Its your database mate dont listen to this nico idiot.

The fix can be done via the database, use databases from LS3G APART from Game3G, use the Game3G from 3.55Working.

That nico is a twat that likes to think that he knows what he's talking about.

Might even be in the character db modifying it to allow 65535 and not just up to 255, but if you do the above it will work

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
just kinda figured that out now look whos taking the person attacks rich kinda looks bad on you now and rich you dont even know me so who the hell are you to dare calling me a twat now im sure comments like that can be infracted by mods makes a nice screeny so dont matter if u edit ur post its going right to lomcn admins

also reported ur post nice meeting u rich

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
I know how you act on these forum and act isif you know all about the files when you know f all and give people useless unhelpful information. If you dont actually know dont post. Dont post acting asif you know.

I only edited it to add more insults as you deserve them...

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
i will point out 1 thing rich u dont know me and you dont know what i do and dont know about these files and on that other post i said "i dont think" therefore wasnt a positive answer to the question as in another post i said i would take a look into it why dont u get lost rich and stop trying to act like you know what other people know and you clearly dont know me at all so you cant comment on if i know about stuff or not enjoy ur server while its still up since all your previous ones failed and closed im sure you got some proving to do to show that you can make a sucessful one

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
only holley files char select screens level display cant show anything higher than 255 as of yet i dont think theres anyway to fix it as its hard coded

This is a statement, which isnt true just like loads of other crap you post here. And yes I do know alot more then you, without me you would not even have a server, I dont need to know what you do or dont know about the files to know you talk bull**** and try to make out you know loads...

I run servers for people to play I do not run them to get donations unlike you... I have had 4 servers since 2002 so your statement is another load of crap your posting. I dont need to make the servers to know I make good servers and know what im doing, the fact is I do and other people know it.

I just dont like dumb ****s acting like they know everything when what they are saying is bull****.

Upvote 0

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
This is a statement, which isnt true just like loads of other crap you post here. And yes I do know alot more then you, without me you would not even have a server, I dont need to know what you do or dont know about the files to know you talk bull**** and try to make out you know loads...

I run servers for people to play I do not run them to get donations unlike you... I have had 4 servers since 2002 so your statement is another load of crap your posting. I dont need to make the servers to know I make good servers and know what im doing, the fact is I do and other people know it.

I just dont like dumb ****s acting like they know everything when what they are saying is bull****.

whats with all the cursing dude, you act like your like 2 years old or something. nico didnt deserve anything you said in the post where you called him names. and as for 4 servers since 2002? where are they now? closed?

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
whats with all the cursing dude, you act like your like 2 years old or something. nico didnt deserve anything you said in the post where you called him names. and as for 4 servers since 2002? where are they now? closed?

Who are you? his bumboy? Jesus, yes as like every other server from back then they are offline the only server thats been online costantly is sting and zent the rest have been offline at some point. I could have reopened instead of remaking up I decided to remake while releasing my old files.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
well lets look at the facts too all 4 of those servers what happened them they all conveniently closed what a surprise there and obviously they wasnt good servers due to them closing and so what my server has donations tbh not that it matters so ive heard u have a donation system on yours therefore who are you to try criticizing that my servers not there for donations to be blunt i dont care about them. Also i do know what im doing with these files as to be honest i wouldnt have launched a server in the first place not that it would have mattered if i didnt as everyone starts somewhere you dont learn without doing and thats a fact im sure you didnt know what you was doing when u first started using them and im sure you would be lying if you said you did and to be honest the only person that speaks alot of crap is you especially when its about people you dont know nice to meet you rich why dont you go spend time sorting your server out funny how you complain saying you work alot so it takes you time to do updates and yet you have time to browse forums for hours on end go back to your server and make it good and make sure you show ppl unlike your last 4 servers this one wont close goodbye rich ohh 1 more thing good luck on all the bugs your gonna hit cause your servers high rate as i know alot of them not even you will be able to fix might just ruin your server if you aint careful

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
well lets look at the facts too all 4 of those servers what happened them they all conveniently closed what a surprise there and obviously they wasnt good servers due to them closing and so what my server has donations tbh not that it matters so ive heard u have a donation system on yours therefore who are you to try criticizing that my servers not there for donations to be blunt i dont care about them. Also i do know what im doing with these files as to be honest i wouldnt have launched a server in the first place not that it would have mattered if i didnt as everyone starts somewhere you dont learn without doing and thats a fact im sure you didnt know what you was doing when u first started using them and im sure you would be lying if you said you did and to be honest the only person that speaks alot of crap is you especially when its about people you dont know nice to meet you rich why dont you go spend time sorting your server out funny how you complain saying you work alot so it takes you time to do updates and yet you have time to browse forums for hours on end go back to your server and make it good and make sure you show ppl unlike your last 4 servers this one wont close goodbye rich ohh 1 more thing good luck on all the bugs your gonna hit cause your servers high rate as i know alot of them not even you will be able to fix might just ruin your server if you aint careful

I dont have a donation system, I dont have any bugs on high rate because unlike you I think before doing and have work arounds. I'd be supprised if you could name a bug because of high rate that I couldnt fix.

I have spent time doing updates, enough time to be able to browse a forum. Unlike you I dont take a persons release then just put it online with minor changes then ask people for donations.

We'll see about bugs seeing as you talk **** all the time I'm sure they prob just simple little bugs dont forget your talking to the person to make the king files work in english, made the dll match and fixed all the bugs there were in the first place before you just downloaded it and restored db's...

You dont even know the simplest things, I had people asking me on msn to help you with problems because you had no idea what to do.

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
also i didnt download my files at all i had them given so thats something you got wrong straight away also i dont give a damn whether you had input translating them to english all i know is you definately didnt translate my files i know that much for sure so dont try taking the high ground with me cause im sorry as you have just failed and i dont care what you think you know as i know for fact as well as you do there isn't a work around for all the bugs as i know for sure some of the best people i saw start using king files was the owners of a hasekura and i think if they found something that couldnt be fixed im sure that theres no one other than the creators of the files in the first place that can fix it

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
also i didnt download my files at all i had them given so thats something you got wrong straight away also i dont give a damn whether you had input translating them to english all i know is you definately didnt translate my files i know that much for sure so dont try taking the high ground with me cause im sorry as you have just failed and i dont care what you think you know as i know for fact as well as you do there isn't a work around for all the bugs as i know for sure some of the best people i saw start using king files was the owners of a hasekura and i think if they found something that couldnt be fixed im sure that theres no one other than the creators of the files in the first place that can fix it

I didnt just have input, I did the hole bloody lot.

I didnt translate your files? your using my bloody files and my client see this is why you talk ****...

Stuff can be fixed with simple work arounds... Hasekure brought their files they didnt dev them which is why they wasnt sure on fixing stuff, I was using king files before hasekura I just didnt release them

And for example you say that mail and stall dont work on your server under the 3g interface, thats because your using the wrong interface files you cant just use mir3 client and assume its the same as the files.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
haha nice try actually my files wasnt yours i believe if anything they might be what you would call a hybrid of them thats all nothing more also the clients not yours my clients built on top of the official wemade client so how can u try taking credit for that also the only thing client wise that relates to anything you done was the exe file and dll thats all nothing else is yours i know that much

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
haha nice try actually my files wasnt yours i believe if anything they might be what you would call a hybrid of them thats all nothing more also the clients not yours my clients built on top of the official wemade client so how can u try taking credit for that also the only thing client wise that relates to anything you done was the exe file and dll thats all nothing else is yours i know that much

The server files are the files I made and the client dont be such a retard I can even show you that they are the ones I made and fixed... the only thing you done is assume that using the official mir3 wils would work.

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
go ahead you can try and prove but you dont have access to my dedi so how can you 100% prove that they was the files you made wait let me see i think the answer to that for you is thats impossible as you cant only way you could is if i gave you my files and like hell that will happen cause unlike you im not trying to take credit for all the work that wemade the original owners of the files done to them

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
go ahead you can try and prove but you dont have access to my dedi so how can you 100% prove that they was the files you made wait let me see i think the answer to that for you is thats impossible as you cant only way you could is if i gave you my files and like hell that will happen cause unlike you im not trying to take credit for all the work that wemade the original owners of the files done to them

I can prove it just by taking screenshots of the server... jesus even the client has my server name in it. How am i trying to take credit for what wemade have done? lol

Upvote 0