Levels in select Char screen

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Levels in select Char screen Looked Into

evening guys & girls just had a quick search on this and didnt reli get to the bottom of it

as is in title levels reset at 255 in char screen which in turn is f**king with my server top npc any idea whats causing this?

suspecting its client im using but cud i be wrong?

Last edited:

mapadale

Ok so we have this problem in game game level says 500 - correct select character screen says 144?? lol

ryt so i manually change th 144 in FLD_LEVEL in sql and bingo says 500 so we knw that the FLD can handle the values
however soon as i level again BAM! back to 145

in conclution to this i suspect the error is between the engine talking to the SQL as it is not the SQL

so i ask where would i find the part that inputs the data into that FLD in the SQL? is is hard coded into the CD.exe or maybe we could somehow change the max values the CD can read up to? if that make any sense
It's nothing to do with the emulators or SQL, it's the database you are using that's an issue. Use search as you will find the fix for it straight away.

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
ok ive tried searching i found various post saying the same thing but none of these have worked. ive tried

using several game3g databases from 3.55working.rar from kaori's site ivetried changing INT to BigINT in sql on both TBL_CHARACTER and other table is there anything else that could be causing this?

please help me!!! this is driving me insane!!!!!!

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
im using the client from rnd pro patched with my server launcher ... rnd pro's char screen works? but mine dnt?? damn it ill post screenies of server and client
NewBitmapImage-1.jpg

NewBitmapImage2.jpg

Upvote 0

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
lol at nico saying that rich has taken apart wemades files and released em which he will report to wemade..
please go ahead tbh then explain why you are using there files for a private server illegally?
CopyRight on WemadeMir3 2009
3. LICENSE TO USE.

3.1 Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, WeMade grants to you, for your personal use only, a non-exclusive, revocable, nontransferable license to use the Game, and a non-exclusive, revocable, nontransferable license to use the Software in connection with the Game. User may host or mirror the Software installation program on other sites as long as they remain unaltered, are not sold or directly used to derive money from users, and are not bundled with any other software (except where bundled to include advertising supported software download sites and software download sites which charge a subscription fee for premium bandwidth).
http://member.wemade.net/popup/terms_conditions.asp

please tell me now that you have a license or you will have to repay all donations and close down yourr server
are not sold or directly used to derive money from users,

Upvote 0

mapadale

lol at nico saying that rich has taken apart wemades files and released em which he will report to wemade..
please go ahead tbh then explain why you are using there files for a private server illegally?
CopyRight on WemadeMir3 2009

http://member.wemade.net/popup/terms_conditions.asp

please tell me now that you have a license or you will have to repay all donations and close down yourr server
That license in the terms and conditions is for use of the game only and has nothing to do with the server files at all, I can and if anyone wants to be put you in touch with someone at Wemade if you wish to purchase a license for the use of original sever files. However I highly doubt anyone here at lomcn can afford the license cost, as it's not cheap at all and also at present Wemade won't give a license for Mir3 due to their own legend of Mir3 server.

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
*bump*

sorry for the bump guys ive managed to fix this in the past but cant remember how to do it

ive tried everything i know of so far

- using ls3g DB's and Game3G from 3.55working.rar
- changing INT/tinyInt to big int and every combo possible
- tried uninstalling sql and reinstalling using different DB's
- tried uninstalling and reinstalling using correct DB's
- tried searching forums for fix but could not find

like i sed ive managed to do this in the past just by chance i think and cannot remember how i did it does anybody actually know in fact how to fix this problem ?

or is it a trial and error basis?

im using holley 3.55 with the 3.68 launcher

---------- Post added 18-09-2011 at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was 20-04-2011 at 09:08 PM ----------

Bump Read Previouse post >.<

Last edited:
Upvote 0