Levels in select Char screen

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Levels in select Char screen Looked Into

evening guys & girls just had a quick search on this and didnt reli get to the bottom of it

as is in title levels reset at 255 in char screen which in turn is f**king with my server top npc any idea whats causing this?

suspecting its client im using but cud i be wrong?

Last edited:

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
yes like i said in previous post i used that exe file and dll thats all nothing else was ur client and those 2 parts are only major things related to you so nice try again think your running out of stuff to say now

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
The whole client apart from wils were done by me I even edited the official wils to work with the king client tho and the server files you are using are the ones I developed and I can prove it, that is what im saying your trying to say none of it is...

1 I can prove it
2 I'm the only person who done the work to make the files work...

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
nice claim to wemades work well im sure that would go down nicely with them might just go see what their opinion is now as im sure they will be very interested in this discussion and im more than willinig to supply all the info about it they need might just get a email sent off now with everything they need and so what if it means me closing my server its well worth it

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
nice claim to wemades work well im sure that would go down nicely with them might just go see what their opinion is now

What the **** are you talking about now? By all means go to wemade I've helped them with bugs in the past... Is your comment ment to scare me? Wemade know I run a mir3 server and I helped the dev's from wemade.

I dont get where your 'nice claim to wemades work' is coming from. Because I made all files work for kings and edited wil files to work with kings too?

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
next you will be telling me you work for them stop making crap up im sure they have people that specializes in those files they wont need a rookie like your self they will have the people that coded it in the first place working for them so they wouldnt need people like you else im sure they would have recruited you by now your really sounding pathetic now rich

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
next you will be telling me you work for them stop making crap up im sure they have people that specializes in those files they wont needs a rookie like your self they will have the people that coded it in the first place working for them so they wouldnt need people like you else im sure they would have recruited you by now your really sounding pathetic now rich

Lol? People on this forum know I helped them and wemade even know I was an admin here and that I have a mir3 server, even from this thread you can see you know f all you dont even know where the files you use came from...

If you dont believe me then by all means go ask them... jesus. You really do know **** all.

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
well i know for a fact that they was stolen files which originated for Wemade so why dont you stop acting like you know better they have the markings of wemade all over them for everything down to the original hardware finger print not to mention the software one within the files

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
well i know for a fact that they was stolen files which originated for Wemade so why dont you stop acting like you know better they have the markings of wemade all over them for everything down to the original hardware finger print not to mention the software one within the files

What are you even talking about now? They are not stolen from wemade mir3 files they are edited mir2 files from old VB so even what your saying there is bull****. Wemades official files were coded in pascal...

You know **** all yet try to make out you know everything... Just give up now your embarrassing yourself

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
well lets just see when wemade confirm that they are their files or not we will soon see i will confirm as and when they contact me back

oh and let me guess now your gonna tell me that you made these files oh wait you basically just did

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
well lets just see when wemade confirm that they are their files or not we will soon see i will confirm as and when they contact me back

Yes we will, I dont need their reply to know its not I know and other here know for a fact. You really think wemade would have such badly coded engine? The programming language is even different or do you not understand that either?

Upvote 0

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
well at the end of the day it all points to 1 thing its still all wemades work in the first place no matter what claim you try making to it its still their copyrighted files everyone on here has even confirmed they was stolen in other posts ive had input on if you took time to do some forum searching you would see they was confirmed as stolen files and therefore any server using them is illegal including mine

Upvote 0

Deathbringer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2005
Devon, UK
To get the uncapped levels on the character screen and the server top levels npc just use the "game3g" database from the 3.55working files that can be found on kaori mir files.

Upvote 0

mapadale

Nicofortune STFU with your stupid ranting, the files that you are using including everything ingame came from the original files that Rich built, modified and got working for everyone to use. Even the database you are using is that of the original database that was used, I know this as I worked on the same set of files (thanks Rich for letting me have them). I can go right through your server without even having to have access to your dedi and so can any other server admin and pick out what is theirs and what is someone elses. As for this high horse about the files being illegal, the only thing in the files that are illegal is the emulators, as it's the emulators that infringe on the copyright from wemade, as they have been created to modify the source to allow you to use the files.

As for the original files being stolen, actually they never were stolen and if you knew how the online gaming industry actually worked, you would realize that source is released "accidently" all the time. They do it to see things working and get input from those who got them working and how they fix certain things ingame, it's the industry's way of employing people and not actually having to pay them. Hence it is very rare that you actually see anyone being per sued with regards to private servers.

@Rich

Just bite your lip mate and ignore him, it's pathetic he has this crusade over a set of files that most of us have had for some time and no they are not ours.

@Star as Death pointed out it can be down to the Game3G causing it, but not all the time, it depends on were you got your database files from, as this could have been a modified Game3G that all needs doing is the SQL line changing to BigInt.

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
Replace the Game3G Database, it should work. If not open the table in design view and tell me what the Level field says, try replacing the account DB with Account from 3.55Working too

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
right ive restored database from 3.55 working and changed TBL_CHARACTER - FLD_LEVEL to Bigint and still no joy! any other ideas peeps?

Upvote 0

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
Ok so we have this problem in game game level says 500 - correct select character screen says 144?? lol

ryt so i manually change th 144 in FLD_LEVEL in sql and bingo says 500 so we knw that the FLD can handle the values
however soon as i level again BAM! back to 145

in conclution to this i suspect the error is between the engine talking to the SQL as it is not the SQL

so i ask where would i find the part that inputs the data into that FLD in the SQL? is is hard coded into the CD.exe or maybe we could somehow change the max values the CD can read up to? if that make any sense

Upvote 0

MIR3SERVER.COM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2011
Dont edit the FLD_LEVEL in the actual database you have to edit the Character table in modify mode if your using sql 2005 or design mode if your using sql 2000

Upvote 0