= [Live] - [Meteora] - [v3] =

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

killag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2008
To be fair, if i was you guys i wouldn't be upset about these negative comments. It's so obviously jelousy based. You guys are doing great things.

Very impressed, i think your server will get bigger and better in time.

:thumbup:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
To be fair, if i was you guys i wouldn't be upset about these negative comments. It's so obviously jelousy based. You guys are doing great things.

Wrong, but congrats on trying to look insightful.

My negative comments come partly from not being able to play the server upto the standards of other servers which lack a majority of the content meteora has.

Im like any other mir player, impatient and selfish(only slightly though). :)

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Let me get this straight ... I hate the Meteora Team ...

I've hated the Meteora team from long before even oldskool 1.4 ...

From long before we even had OldSkool on the go.
Because I hate them from a Players perspective ...

Why???... Why you ask???

Coz look at the date of their first advertisement and the date the server went live ...

They didnt commit atall and had people waiting for nothing , they made false statements and when the server went into Beta (3 months after it should have been live , lol) 90% the SVN bugs were still in lol ....

I put them in the same category as them people at DestinyAO ...

A Team that is not serious , and will fall back on the arguement that "we have real lives too" every time a delay occurs due to their inability to commit to a project.

Anyway , pfft. I'm just glad I'm not a player anymore so I wont be reeled in by false statements from a team that has used the "we are busy with life" excuse a total of 16 times on this thread ...

/Rant Over

Disclaimer : Everything in this post is a fact , i'll reserve my opinions from now on.

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004

You serious? lol

Earth Quake:
eqfo2.gif

Cast like BladeAvalanche, has a small chance of paralising the target. Also causes other players screens to shake.

Sorry there was a bit of a delay between me posting Fog and this one, had a real life to contend with. ;)

- Lind

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

I've hated the Meteora team from long before even oldskool 1.4 ...

From long before we even had OldSkool on the go.
Because I hate them from a Players perspective ...

Why???... Why you ask???

Coz look at the date of their first advertisement and the date the server went live ...

They didnt commit atall and had people waiting for nothing , they made false statements and when the server went into Beta (3 months after it should have been live , lol) 90% the SVN bugs were still in lol ....

I put them in the same category as them people at DestinyAO ...

A Team that is not serious , and will fall back on the arguement that "we have real lives too" every time a delay occurs due to their inability to commit to a project.

Anyway , pfft. I'm just glad I'm not a player anymore so I wont be reeled in by false statements from a team that has used the "we are busy with life" excuse a total of 16 times on this thread ...

/Rant Over

Disclaimer : Everything in this post is a fact , i'll reserve my opinions from now on.

Really hits me deep :( Sorry if my education comes over a server that we work on in our spare time and a service we offer for absolutely nothing.

You have so much against us, where is your hatred fuelled from? I mean your opinion can't really mean much after this comment;

"And every project using your file set should be goddamn ashamed .. they are helping you kill Mir ..."

Look where you are now, using TDs files, be ashamed of yourself boy, be ashamed.

As for people that don't hate us, we have been working extremely hard to fix bugs have had powered through alot of them, not many left now and we are planning a 'revamp' for when all the bugs are fixed to get Meteora going again :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You serious? lol

Earth Quake:
eqfo2.gif

Cast like BladeAvalanche, has a small chance of paralising the target. Also causes other players screens to shake.

Sorry there was a bit of a delay between me posting Fog and this one, had a real life to contend with. ;)

- Lind
thats sick lol
nice

looks more like a wind attack tho, rather than an earth quake

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
oh yeah so it is had to look closely :)
wouldnt hope to see that spell anytime soon though guessing its quite high level

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Good Job , its only been 4 months?? since Beta Started.

fyi the code got messed up about 4 days before that thread while we were adding the new EXCLUSIVE content, so don't talk about things that you have no idea about kid.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
fyi the code got messed up about 4 days before that thread while we were adding the new EXCLUSIVE content, so don't talk about things that you have no idea about kid.

New exclusive content???

U mean the EXCLUSIVE "Earthquake" Spell that looks like a few fairies flying around???
*that is already in the Hero files*

Or the EXCLUSIVE fog (renamed tempest) spell ???
*that is in Mir3*

P.S. I am ashamed for using the TD Files. I got no problem with being honest on that front :P

But I dont rename existing crap and call is exclusive :P

So what If I make Thunderbolt look like greatfireball I can call it Magical Cannon attack ... and say ive got an exclusive spell .. lmao gimme a break ...

And thats a Troll Warrior???

I thought it was a renamed OmaWarrior????

Gimme a break ... you guys are a bunch of liars lol .....

like 20 times in this thread you talk about "could just rename items and mobs like you guys" .. then we see a Troll Warrior which seems to remarkably resemble an OmaWarrior

dont tell me DONT TELL ME ATALL!?

TROLL - KING?!?! lol ... rofl

UserCount 20? gratz , benchmarking ftw ...

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
New exclusive content???

U mean the EXCLUSIVE "Earthquake" Spell that looks like a few fairies flying around???

*that is in Mir3*

P.S. I am ashamed for using the TD Files. I got no problem with being honest on that front :P

So what If I make Thunderbolt look like greatfireball I can call it Magical Cannon attack ... and say ive got an exclusive spell .. lmao gimme a break ...

like 20 times in this thread you talk about "could just rename items and mobs like you guys" .. then we see a Troll Warrior which seems to remarkably resemble an OmaWarrior

Tuma your actually an idiot.

I think oldskool is a top server, i have alot of respect for ben.

But you just talk crap, constantly.

Leave this team alone for god sake, they're just trying to make a server and you constantly give them crap. This server has nothing to do with you, your as bad as evolution ffs.

If ben thinks i could ever work with you it looks like hes got another thing coming.

You serious? lol

Earth Quake:

Sorry there was a bit of a delay between me posting Fog and this one, had a real life to contend with.

- Lind

This looks well good, im well impressed.

Last edited:

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
David, all I can say is:

Until you played, you cannot make a comment.

And btw, don't make some imature comment like "I wouldnt want to play anyway, ur servers gay!" as i would expect something like this from you.

Thanks - Your Friend

Ellmer

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
New exclusive content???

Considering our 3d Designer created Earthquake i doubt its in Hero Files

*that is in Mir3*

Again made by our 3d Designer, and we have never played mir3 so i have no idea what your on about.

Neither do we you bell end, we can show you the code we coded if you want.

We have ADDED these spells not overwritten other ones, and you would need to be able to code it to read more images in a wil file as gfb uses more images than tbolt.

Tis a Mob.

lol your such a childish kid, get a life sonny jim. ****ing kids. P.s dont come back with that im 20 or something crap because your behaviour is like an 11 year olds

Saggy Lemons

Last edited:

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
he might be a bell end but rly u want over the top there y the **** would u want a 3D team on a P server what a waste

y dont u go die instead of wasting ppls time on here who cares if u have new spells new interface hell if i wanted them i would go play mir 3 not some mir 2 server full off bugs

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
erm, maybe cause we want to do something different than normal mir 2 servers. You know you are stuck in this sense of normality of what Mir should be where as were thinking about what mir Can be. We want to progress the game that we love as it has so much potential.

But some of you people are so caught up in your little ways that people like David Shaw feel threatened and he has to try and justify that by belittling our work and trying to make it seem to others as if we have not actually custom made and coded all these things.

The server is not full of bugs as we have sorted them out over the past week working hard to rid the server of all the bugs.

p.s to davidshaw, To change TBolt to greatfireball you would need to be able to code it so it uses more images in the wil file as you will need the fireball effect from every direction...

OH I FORGOT, You cant lol. So go do some overwriting of your limited wil files and rename like a wooden sword to a GyroBlade or something and use Killmasters wil files unedited while we go add a Weapon2.wil and have as much weapons as we do very much like. :) I can stoop down to your level any day m8

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
Mir is Mir dont change it dont try to what ur doing is pointless whats ur user count btw ???

look at OS nowt been chaged to the files and have 150+ on most off the time

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
k lets just all sit around and wait till Td releases something instead m8, your probably right what we are doing is pointless. I am gonna go set up a server on TDs files and then download Liandrin and Killmasters Weapon set, Up exp to x100 and Have some seriously high stat items, Im sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.