MeriToRious 2.3 READ <--

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
you live near richmond yeh? maybe ill come visit you when i visit my cousin next you little rat.

the guy obviously hasnt got a dedi otherwise hed leave the server running until the dedi runs out. and surely people should receive refunds if the servers going down but this is obviously not the case because all jayz's after is the cash.
typical welshman, lost his sheep now his steroids so he's kinda pissed

then picks on trans cos he calls him a fat summin or other, imo this post above is a threat to someone IRL and thats not allowed on this forums? IMO

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Elise dont let bon get to you...He just wants you to put it down because you were taking people away from his server cause yours was very good...put it back up

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
ive sent him a pm now, your all going a bit off topic here but if any 1 wants to start something you gota be prepared for consequences lol.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
lmao how much spooning did this take u bon real grow up if ppl want to donate to a P server let them u cant stop them no ****ing wonder thes forums gone down the ****er mods u realy need to stop having 1 rule for others and diff 1s for ur m8s

dam robert u sounding more and more like kaoir(mir3 Mod) lets all approved servers get away with donations any new 1s are deleted realy sort this ****ing fourm out now !!!!!!!

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
why should people be allowed to rip others off. lomcn dont have to advertise servers with bad names and owners with bad names.

Well, i think all of here are enought capable to know what they do, if i like a server and i donate dnt know why LOMCN cares about that, the server is free... is my choose if i'll donate or not.

Dear bon, since i played os i thinked ur enought smart.. what a BIG mistake, i don't understand why you care about Meritorius server? ah i know! no more donations for oldskool? and tell me did you keeped itOldSkool up without donations ?( i know u will lie)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
And WTF has it got to do with you?

Dickhead, jog on fat boy.
aww upset u lost ur donation? :(

so you giving out refunds for those that donated? what u doing with ur dedi now?
lol yer as if :P

Ive been playing your server for the past few days n00b and you do charge £200 for a para and that also as from what i can read elise was only saying what is posted on your fking forum tit.
plz provide proof of me sellin a para for £200, and ill show u up for bein totaly wrong, tit.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
aww upset u lost ur donation? :(

lol yer as if :P

plz provide proof of me sellin a para for £200, and ill show u up for bein totaly wrong, tit.

I couldn`t care less about my donation you fking little scrawny cu nt, Elise can keep it as she imo deservers it, also i willprove that you sold this para along with some Mir Boots aswell as it was somebody in my guild (On OldSkool) that you sold them too.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lmao plz, go ahead and prove it

mir boots aint even ingame, no1 owns a pair, i cant w8 to see this proof...

man u do make urself look like a fkin idiot i swear

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Well i agree with everyone...other than bon of course...This server is completely free and only gets money from people that choose to give money to the server..IT IS NOT REQUIRED...all servers take donations so how can you just close this one down? i dont understand the logic behind it...and yea now i understand why LOMCN is going down the drain with new servers coming out...They close all good ones besides OS lol

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
what are you lot seroulsy crying about u cant stop people donating... ofc u can.... if your good enuf to run a server and then pay for a dedi and have it all good then tbh pay for it out of u own pocket.. it ent much ffs i mean like im going to pay almost 500£ a month to host my server and it offers better needs than what any mir server dedi host has atm....

al im saying its shame u get nobs like Lapta (who we all no is corupt like fck)

and bon = complete con.... not as bad as P69 tho ......

run the server of your own skin tbh... makes it more fair imo...

and around 500£ amonth for a dedi to host my server isnt much of my bank tbh, but for the server owners who pay a few houndred quid a month for there dedi.. tbh u should look at making things more fair or stop being corupt - talking to MR - OS

jojo15

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2005
"he also gave me the the 4 weeks that are left on the dedicated host"

Isnt it due to run out any day now ??

perfect excuse not to pay it now i guess

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
No one is crying about anything...its a shame taht Bon has put down another server because he moans about people leaving his server to go to a crappy one in his opinion...I think that if he doesnt think a server is good he should just keep his nose out of other peoples business and stick with his server. He went on and bashed the server down until Elise couldnt take it anymore then complained to the admins about Elise getting donations for the server...and as i hear so does his? Seems a little childish and selfish

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
oh my god i didnt put the fkin server down

i didnt even pm the admin, all i did was make a thread cause he started **** lol

READ FOR FK SAKE.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Thanks

Robert has just told me it`s due to donations.

I would expect that OldSkool is going to get deleted aswell as it`s another server that excepts donations for items.

I never told you anything.

Please seriously never ever use my name as a reference when its completly untrue, do it again and i wont be accountable for my actions.

Server will be up for 5 minutes as they always are then taken down again. People will moan that they have lost money and then LOMCN has to front the firefight.

Oldskool has been up ages and doesnt look like going down.

Youve pissed me off in honesty, how dare you say ive told you something, when ive never spoken to you, you twat.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
No one is crying about anything...its a shame taht Bon has put down another server because he moans about people leaving his server to go to a crappy one in his opinion...I think that if he doesnt think a server is good he should just keep his nose out of other peoples business and stick with his server. He went on and bashed the server down until Elise couldnt take it anymore then complained to the admins about Elise getting donations for the server...and as i hear so does his? Seems a little childish and selfish

Bon hasnt put the server down, and he hasnt had a hand in it not being advertised here.

He never complained to me and i made the decision so go figure.

Seriously, im all open to arguments if you have valid points, but when you make claims with no evidence then thats just wrong.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Well i agree with everyone...other than bon of course...This server is completely free and only gets money from people that choose to give money to the server..IT IS NOT REQUIRED...all servers take donations so how can you just close this one down? i dont understand the logic behind it...and yea now i understand why LOMCN is going down the drain with new servers coming out...They close all good ones besides OS lol

Again a post of yours without any factual basis.

LOMCN hasnt shut a server down.

If you feel LOMCN is going down the drain then leave. If the forum staying popular means inane posts from people like you, then id prefer noone to visit tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.