Zircon Mir 3 Europe - Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

Not sure if anyone would be interested but I have put a server up and people can play while I work on the files, I wanted to play something that felt a bit different so figured I'd make some edits myself.​

Rate: Low Rate 1x (+5% Increased Rates + Other Increases such as Guld and Group Bonus's)​

If you're having trouble logging into game, please download the launcher again:-

Place this launcher inside a folder you want to install the game to.​

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/DAoEjIxR#p9XJFP3thZXZycfGyb2tiN7drhzc3K6M6dcl857ZgAQ

Download Link (Alternative): http://mir3euro.com/mir3euro.zip

Download Link (Alternative Two): https://drive.google.com/u/1/uc?id=1NUj4gZSa3Ur2CFpUiKQw4iWZ-gNk_NKu&export=download

Please be aware that drops are on you do have the chance of dropping items on death.​

Drops are visable to all.​

A lot of little changes have been made such as lighting to make it more mir3 like.. too many to list right now but I will update this thread or make a better advert soon.​

Feel free to jump on, if you could post what you'd like added, changed, removed that would help me a lot.​

There wont be a wipe.​

There is also a 'retro' server online as I'm using it for reference on code and stats.. if people want to play it they are welcome to it is low rate.

You can download the Patcher Here - It will need to go in a seperate folder to the Zircon Client.

RetroScreen.png
Reference Image

Account and Statistics

Added Orbs and Gems to the Game, they will be introduced to drops soon.

OrbGem.png

Gems: Have a Chance to Upgrade a Stat, the Amount and Success Chance depend on the Gem Size but can also Destroy the Item
Orbs: Have a Chance to Upgrade a Stat, the Amount and Success Chance depend on the Orb Size

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Image 4.png

Image 5.png

Watching people enjoying it so far, still some things need to be tweaked and adjusted but people playing is helping me see where the adjustments are

Last edited:
Reactions: Xzoviac

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Im enjoying the server looking forward to even more old school Features, iv missed the slower pace of mir,

its nice to actually need to visit the start dungeons, grinding bats for town teles,

Killing oma chief to combine noob items for a few extra stats

Going on a long hunt killing skellys for books and nipping back to town to farm gold for your next pot run

Having a reason to harvist chickens pigs wolves spiders to make extra cash while killing trees

Having to run from subs pot up and run back in, actually getting flinched by mobs so luring actually needs a technique instead of just walking one step away

It reminds me of the old days playing mir, (actually needing a torch)
And i like it, its nice to go back to the original
I cant wait till all the stats mobs drop rates are the same as gsp

And dare I hope to see mircraft again i dont know? but i do think this server has potential.

Reactions: Rakonize

mucklebones

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 21, 2014

Not sure if anyone would be interested but I have put a server up and people can play while I work on the files, I wanted to play something that felt a bit different so figured I'd make some edits myself.​

Rate: Low Rate 1x (+5% Increased Rates + Other Increases such as Guld and Group Bonus's)​

Download Link: Click Here

Download Link (Alternative): Click Here

Discord Link: Click Here

Please be aware that drops are on you do have the chance of dropping items on death.​

Drops are visable to all.​

A lot of little changes have been made such as lighting to make it more mir3 like.. too many to list right now but I will update this thread or make a better advert soon.​

Feel free to jump on, if you could post what you'd like added, changed, removed that would help me a lot.​

There is no GameGold or HuntGold and there wont be a wipe.​

Is there a sub boss tracker on this one? Hoping not been enjoying it so far.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Good to see a server like this, no game shop no cash cowing.

Welcome back :P

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
why you reduced exp by like 50-70% ? lol >< do this after 50 lvl :) stopped playing because of this change

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
I was waiting for a Server like this. Live it so far👍🏻

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Hey was thinking of starting this server with my hubby, is there still people the server? Would be nice to jump on and have other players to hunt with. Thank You.

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
Plenty of People playing. I see new faces every day🙂

sarabell

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Just made char there now :) now back to figuring out everything again :) if anyone wants to hunt, let me know

crystyle

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 11, 2023

"There is no GameGold or HuntGold"​

Gamshop is now live. Why bro why??? We can support you but not with game advantages....

Reactions: ScorpioNonIce

eternalpain

Banned
Banned
Apr 5, 2014
stop complaining, you can obtain the potions via huntgold too and they are FAIRLY priced, in 1 day you could have all the GS buffs without paying . Why shouldn't the GM get a little money for putting up with you lot?

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
You can get every pot in a day and they last longer than it takes to get, so its in no way pto win, and no worries should be had.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Except that there is since today. Sorry but this totally broke the game for me. Im happy to donate, but pay2win is a no go for me.
Atleast we had one great week... i guess The time has come to say good bye to good old Mir 3

Show me a Server that doesn't have the GameShop to support their server.. It's in most games and most do not give you same way of obtaining the items as easily, while running I had countless people ask me if they could support the server to ensure its longegivity.

The GameShop is in no way pay-2-win.. you can earn the same items by hunting for 3 hours and the items that you're buying last 7 days or more.

The Items are also not crazy Items like 100% EXP boosts, its like +5% or +10% increase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.