Zircon Mir 3 Europe - Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
copy and paste servers are fine for those that enjoy them

bloating your usercount is against the rules...
image.png

Even the bots on discord shows 19.
Well, doesnt look like it shows on LOMCN the fake usercount.

Maybe just some small issue on his bots.

Reactions: Sanjian

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
i dont care about banned :) i dont play on rasist server ;) and what u can added different if u cant code :DDDD cash cow thats is all what u can jesus , and abuse polnish players , cya

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
For some reason it was showing all connections to the game, so if players were afk in the character select screen or login screen it counted as a connection.

This was probably after a reboot.. afk users would automatically reconnect to login, this should be fixed now.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
There is also a 'retro' server online as I'm using it for reference on code and stats.. if people want to play it they are welcome to it is low rate.

You can download the Patcher Here - It will need to go in a seperate folder to the Zircon Client.

RetroScreen.png
Reference Image

Account and Statistics

Last edited:
Reactions: Martyn

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
can you do us what are you doing? you can't fix the bug and you make another server?

You are strange

I am fixing bugs in the evenings after I finish work, the server has always been there I just figure people might want to have fun on it and it’s free with no shop etc.. some might get enjoyment from it rather than it just running for me to take references from.

Just because I’m not rebooting doesn’t mean im not working on things

xxjamesxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2007
Third server while two previous are boring and bugged... And basically almost same.

Reactions: Symtax

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Added Orbs and Gems to the Game, they will be introduced to drops soon.

OrbGem.png

Gems: Have a Chance to Upgrade a Stat, the Amount and Success Chance depend on the Gem Size but can also Destroy the Item
Orbs: Have a Chance to Upgrade a Stat, the Amount and Success Chance depend on the Orb Size

Last edited:
  • Haha

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
My experience of playing Europe server,

Absolutely garbage server, bugs everywhere, up-time of 60% on both servers, I have never seen so many people complain and rage at the owner on discord, server administrator works far too many hours and is not there when the server crashes to reboot, if you talk against these unfixed bugs and broken skills, lvl 19 mobs having higher stats than lvl 49 mobs you will be banned.

Server administrator does not communicate, will not reply, small updates are forced, and with each and every small update once a day it some how breaks other skills, values in the coding, and your pigs inventory slots will be reset back to 3 slots, I have never witnessed or seen a more terrible coder in my entire life, the med rate server is a joke, and the low rate server supplies the owner compensation and more time to break the low rate server even more, before players can get back up-to their original level to encounter the exact bugs they were facing on the med rate.

This azure guy has no clue on what he's doing, the servers popularity was at 110 about a week ago, and has dropped to 24 as of last night, and has gone back up-to 45 today, he also has x3 servers which are all broken, he mistakenly fixes one server but then forgets to fix the other two because he was working and completely forgot... leading to people having to wait yet another 48 hours in before a hot fix.

rollbacks have also been encountered and were something which heavily killed the community, I would expect more of these to happen.
Restarts are also not communicated with the server,

Azures fav feature of being a server administrator, is restarting the server. That's practically all he knows, I've never seen a server be down so much, crash so much, and be restarted so much, it's actually hilarious.

Please refrain from this server, you will waste your time leveling your char on any of the x3 servers, their is no enough popularity for the to feel alive, and their are too many complaints left ignored day in and day out.

And yes, some how skills are mixed up with other skills, when simply trying to change mob stats on Azures end, how is this possible? I don't know, updates are forced and nobody is allowed an opinion or voice on them.

This is not a community server what so ever, and this server will continue to go downhill, I personally believe Azure doesn't actually work, he just has no idea what on earth he's actually doing.

In my personal experience, discontinue from playing this server, find another server which is healthy, and backed by a team.
(Edited something out here, as I've seen it's against the rules.... but I will say their are plenty of other servers to play!)

(And as of a week and a half of viewing this server, he still has not added in bosses. N1 M8) 852f9a5bf2cb29b5d5b1c6ede7a01997.png

Thank-you for reading and I expect this server to be at 10 players in 60 days time from now!

Last edited:

eternalpain

Banned
Banned
Apr 5, 2014
Server had real promise. Azura ruined it all with poor updates and generally taking far too long to fix anything

Status
Not open for further replies.