Zircon Mir 3 Europe - Server Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
My experience of playing Europe server,

Absolutely garbage server, bugs everywhere, up-time of 60% on both servers, I have never seen so many people complain and rage at the owner on discord, server administrator works far too many hours and is not there when the server crashes to reboot, if you talk against these unfixed bugs and broken skills, lvl 19 mobs having higher stats than lvl 49 mobs you will be banned.

Server administrator does not communicate, will not reply, small updates are forced, and with each and every small update once a day it some how breaks other skills, values in the coding, and your pigs inventory slots will be reset back to 3 slots, I have never witnessed or seen a more terrible coder in my entire life, the med rate server is a joke, and the low rate server supplies the owner compensation and more time to break the low rate server even more, before players can get back up-to their original level to encounter the exact bugs they were facing on the med rate.

This azure guy has no clue on what he's doing, the servers popularity was at 110 about a week ago, and has dropped to 24 as of last night, and has gone back up-to 45 today, he also has x3 servers which are all broken, he mistakenly fixes one server but then forgets to fix the other two because he was working and completely forgot... leading to people having to wait yet another 48 hours in before a hot fix.

rollbacks have also been encountered and were something which heavily killed the community, I would expect more of these to happen.
Restarts are also not communicated with the server,

Azures fav feature of being a server administrator, is restarting the server. That's practically all he knows, I've never seen a server be down so much, crash so much, and be restarted so much, it's actually hilarious.

Please refrain from this server, you will waste your time leveling your char on any of the x3 servers, their is no enough popularity for the to feel alive, and their are too many complaints left ignored day in and day out.

And yes, some how skills are mixed up with other skills, when simply trying to change mob stats on Azures end, how is this possible? I don't know, updates are forced and nobody is allowed an opinion or voice on them.

This is not a community server what so ever, and this server will continue to go downhill, I personally believe Azure doesn't actually work, he just has no idea what on earth he's actually doing.

In my personal experience, discontinue from playing this server, find another server which is healthy, and backed by a team.
(Edited something out here, as I've seen it's against the rules.... but I will say their are plenty of other servers to play!)

(And as of a week and a half of viewing this server, he still has not added in bosses. N1 M8) View attachment 30455

Thank-you for reading and I expect this server to be at 10 players in 60 days time from now!

Nice post after I banned you on discord.. for advertising and other reasons.

Yes I work during the week and yes the servers are being worked on as and when I can.. it clearly states that these are online while I work on the files over time.

You do not see the small issues that are being fixed over time, you harras and advertise.. please go play somewhere else.

On Topic.. There is an issue with the Med server which I am fixing and then it will be back online.

Low rate has had fixes already and has had 0 errors or crashes, these fixes will be ported over to Med rate while I'm trying to fix the issue with Med rate.

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
Nice post after I banned you on discord.. for advertising and other reasons.

Yes I work during the week and yes the servers are being worked on as and when I can.. it clearly states that these are online while I work on the files over time.

You do not see the small issues that are being fixed over time, you harras and advertise.. please go play somewhere else.

On Topic.. There is an issue with the Med server which I am fixing and then it will be back online.

Low rate has had fixes already and has had 0 errors or crashes, these fixes will be ported over to Med rate while I'm trying to fix the issue with Med rate.
You banning me didn't have a lot to do with the post which was going to be posted anyways... I do have a right to review your server on lomcn, might save people their time and give a nice and in-depth review of your server as well... I haven't pacifically advertised a server on the forums, so discord rules are entirely different.

As mentioned you refuse to communicate restarts, hotfixes, crashes, updates, whats directly being hot-fixed and we're all supposed to believe out of the 10 problems on the server still existing any of them are being fixed? When suddenly you find a new error which occurs nobody else found and your community has to a-wait on that to be fixed.
I'm pretty sure that's you breaking the code again and having to fix it as usual.
I also don't harass, I'm chilling in the discord with a lot of other players which came from servers we all played together on...
which some how you've dismantled the entire community within 128 hours, and half of them have told you that their leaving on discord.

In regards to your hotfix on the low rate server, only 2 users had agreed with the update, as some how you managed to increase all of the stats on the med rate server, then copied the server file onto the low rate, and within three days of people grinding, you then lowered stats on everybody and once again you blamed it on you for being a silly sausage, oh and also having broke 5 more different types of stats, mobs, pets in the process for changing a damage value.

I also haven't harassed you or the community what so ever, I'd tried giving you advise each and every time, and so has everyone else, but yes I advertised again to another leaving player that theirs another good server that I'm on and I got banned, which players already before got threatened on discord to be banned for advertising or (complaining)! which is fair enough, but I couldn't really care too much being banned from your server, good luck it all though! 852f9a5bf2cb29b5d5b1c6ede7a01997.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian and Jev

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
@robhw and you wonder why...?
The guy only knows how to create servers > restart > breaks server > threaten to ban players > creates a new server > restarts > threatens to ban players again > repeat.
I wouldn't of thought a 2006 mir player would support this type of behaviour/system... but each to their own mate.
Even the orb system which has just been released is hilarious, that's defiantly not been created by the community many years ago!
Round of an applause.

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
You banning me didn't have a lot to do with the post which was going to be posted anyways... I do have a right to review your server on lomcn, might save people their time and give a nice and in-depth review of your server as well... I haven't pacifically advertised a server on the forums, so discord rules are entirely different.

As mentioned you refuse to communicate restarts, hotfixes, crashes, updates, whats directly being hot-fixed and we're all supposed to believe out of the 10 problems on the server still existing any of them are being fixed? When suddenly you find a new error which occurs nobody else found and your community has to a-wait on that to be fixed.
I'm pretty sure that's you breaking the code again and having to fix it as usual.
I also don't harass, I'm chilling in the discord with a lot of other players which came from servers we all played together on...
which some how you've dismantled the entire community within 128 hours, and half of them have told you that their leaving on discord.

In regards to your hotfix on the low rate server, only 2 users had agreed with the update, as some how you managed to increase all of the stats on the med rate server, then copied the server file onto the low rate, and within three days of people grinding, you then lowered stats on everybody and once again you blamed it on you for being a silly sausage, oh and also having broke 5 more different types of stats, mobs, pets in the process for changing a damage value.

I also haven't harassed you or the community what so ever, I'd tried giving you advise each and every time, and so has everyone else, but yes I advertised again to another leaving player that theirs another good server that I'm on and I got banned, which players already before got threatened on discord to be banned for advertising or (complaining)! which is fair enough, but I couldn't really care too much being banned from your server, good luck it all though! View attachment 30461

Again you have no idea what you're talking about, you have no idea about the 'fixes', there have been a lot more fixes not just lowering damage output on a few spells.

You seem to be posting because I banned you from the discord, maybe its just a coincidence I'm sure..

If you don't wish to play then don't play but I will not have you in discord harrassing and advertising other servers when you're not playing, if you think I would allow that then you're out of your mind.

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex

Again you have no idea what you're talking about, you have no idea about the 'fixes', there have been a lot more fixes not just lowering damage output on a few spells.

You seem to be posting because I banned you from the discord, maybe its just a coincidence I'm sure..

If you don't wish to play then don't play but I will not have you in discord harrassing and advertising other servers when you're not playing, if you think I would allow that then you're out of your mind.
And evidently so, you break things more than you can fix... I've also had a good look around on your other servers, servers you co-joined within the teams on, and you've never produced anything good, you haven't ever bothered with the code due to your excuse of being so busy with IRL, all you have proved up until this date, you have no idea how to code, you hardly have an idea on how to patch/fix things, and you rely on coders themselves to do the work as you're always too busy, for years now.

Why can't you just admit you have no idea on how to code? Others have called you out on this, and your years of community posts reveal this, (profile comments on-top).
All coders which you have worked with have always said you're too busy to code things due to IRL, and if a coder you're working with on a previous server leaves you've said you will not work on the server until their back, you're too heavily reliant on other people who actually know what their doing, plus making posts stating if you touch code it always breaks, probably means you don't know how to code.

Nothing's seemed to of changed since 2012 has it? I'm sure I'm getting a good idea now to be honest, just look at your profile comments... horrendously the same as today, the exact same ways you've owned servers before have not changed, you've taken a lot of credit from people who have actually coded and managed servers properly, again here you're with no team, breaking servers as usual the exact same way as in 2012 and onwards, and trying to take top-dog responsibility with your own server, which is failing miserably (again).

I haven't known anybody to admit to working 6 days a week, decides to open 3 servers, and ends up breaking them all.
Waiting for the day you pull the plug, and on-top your code/dev rank should be reviewed. You have quite literally n utterly no idea, and I could provide over 20 attachments of what I've said to back this all up. idiotsandwich.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: zedina

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
And evidently so, you break things more than you can fix... I've also had a good look around on your other servers, servers you co-joined within the teams on, and you've never produced anything good, you haven't ever bothered with the code due to your excuse of being so busy with IRL, all you have proved up until this date, you have no idea how to code, you hardly have an idea on how to patch/fix things, and you rely on coders themselves to do the work as you're always too busy, for years now.

Why can't you just admit you have no idea on how to code? Others have called you out on this, and your years of community posts reveal this, (profile comments on-top).
All coders which you have worked with have always said you're too busy to code things due to IRL, and if a coder you're working with on a previous server leaves you've said you will not work on the server until their back, you're too heavily reliant on other people who actually know what their doing, plus making posts stating if you touch code it always breaks, probably means you don't know how to code.

Nothing's seemed to of changed since 2012 has it? I'm sure I'm getting a good idea now to be honest, just look at your profile comments... horrendously the same as today, the exact same ways you've owned servers before have not changed, you've taken a lot of credit from people who have actually coded and managed servers properly, again here you're with no team, breaking servers as usual the exact same way as in 2012 and onwards, and trying to take top-dog responsibility with your own server, which is failing miserably (again).

I haven't known anybody to admit to working 6 days a week, decides to open 3 servers, and ends up breaking them all.
Waiting for the day you pull the plug, and on-top your code/dev rank should be reviewed. You have quite literally n utterly no idea, and I could provide over 20 attachments of what I've said to back this all up. View attachment 30462

jesus-christ-kid.gif

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005

All coders which you have worked with have always said you're too busy to code things due to IRL, and if a coder you're working with on a previous server leaves you've said you will not work on the server until their back, you're too heavily reliant on other people who actually know what their doing.

I haven't know anybody to admit to working 6 days a week, decides to open 3 servers, and ends up breaking them all.
Waiting for the day you pull the plug, and on-top your code/dev rank should be reviewed. You have quite literally n utterly no idea, and I could provide over 20 attachments of what I've said to back this all up. View attachment 30462

Yet again, you're talking complete nonsense.. yes there have been issues with some code but thats what happens once you open the edited code to players and not just testing solo, that is the whole point of putting it online while I work on the code.

'Taking credit for other peoples work' - this comment is laughable.. I'm not entertaining you anymore, you have no idea what you're talking about nor do you bother looking into what I've contributed to Mir3.

Again, I understand that you're a bit salty that I banned you.. if you dont want to play - you don't have to but please stop posting here, find something productive to do with your time.

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
Yet again, you're talking complete nonsense.. yes there have been issues with some code but thats what happens once you open the edited code to players and not just testing solo, that is the whole point of putting it online while I work on the code.

'Taking credit for other peoples work' - this comment is laughable.. I'm not entertaining you anymore, you have no idea what you're talking about nor do you bother looking into what I've contributed to Mir3.

Again, I understand that you're a bit salty that I banned you.. if you dont want to play - you don't have to but please stop posting here, find something productive to do with your time.
You know Azura each and every time you reply and I keep seeing your Med server offline it becomes a bigger meme, every post...
and quite frankly you state the solution, but you still decide to not test on a test servers, and test on the live version, *ehmhm* which people have been telling you for ages now.

And sure I have no clue what I'm talking about, but at least people can search and find out the information themselves! But it's alright because I'm simply clueless.

Merely salty, I'm level 70 on another server... and I'm most probably less salty than the players I talk to from your server which got to lvl 60, and feel ripped off.

Anyways Azura it's been good butting head today, I'll leave you to it!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
You know Azura each and every time you reply and I keep seeing your Med server offline it becomes a bigger meme, every post...
and quite frankly you state the solution, but you still decide to not test on a test servers, and test on the live version, *ehmhm* which people have been telling you for ages now.

And sure I have no clue what I'm talking about, but at least people can search and find out the information themselves! But it's alright because I'm simply clueless.

Merely salty, I'm level 70 on another server... and I'm most probably less salty than the players I talk to from your server which got to lvl 60, and feel ripped off.

Anyways Azura it's been good butting head today, I'll leave you to it!

I am able to work on what I am working on and reply to a kid posting on the internet.

Like I said if you don't want to play then don't play.. go play the other server, you were banned for a reason, go and enjoy yourself.

ScorpioNonIce

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 1, 2006
Germany, near Düsseldorf
@Azura "Again you have no idea what you're talking about, you have no idea about the 'fixes', there have been a lot more fixes not just lowering damage output on a few spells."

Exactly, and that's exactly where the problem lies, that the sever has so many problems...
You are there as long as you have enough experience with LoM and still make the biggest mistake you can make...

Why didn't you just do a beta?
Why didn't you adjust the Dropfiles?
Why didn't you correct the skills?
Why didn't you set up the pets correctly and fixed their errors?
Why did you pass off a really unfinished game as a really good balanced game?

You've been there for so long, everyone here knows that and you can program, everyone knows that too, but why are you doing such a shitty server?

Do you actually realize how many players and especially how long you could have tied them to your server if you had done it right???

I can understand small bugs, but what your servers had were no longer small bugs but very big ones with far-reaching effects...

But you probably don't care what I or others write, I don't know...

I can only give you one tip, you either use it or you don't...

Make a new server, not "Europe", call it something else, sit on your ass and fix all problems and bugs. Edit the dropfile and when you have done that: open a beta phase for several weeks.
Fix the bugs that appear and adjust the balance further. Running a server also means work... you've seen it now.
At the end of the beta you write a week before here at Lomcn that the server will be wiped in a week, that will attract people.

You reset the server so that all starting have the same conditions.

And bam... you would have a good running server.
Which then even generates income legally.

The question YOU, @Azura, have to ask yourself is, do you want to do that???

---> The server would have the potential, you just have to get it right

Reactions: Symtax

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
@Azura "Again you have no idea what you're talking about, you have no idea about the 'fixes', there have been a lot more fixes not just lowering damage output on a few spells."

Exactly, and that's exactly where the problem lies, that the sever has so many problems...
You are there as long as you have enough experience with LoM and still make the biggest mistake you can make...

Why didn't you just do a beta?
Why didn't you adjust the Dropfiles?
Why didn't you correct the skills?
Why didn't you set up the pets correctly and fixed their errors?
Why did you pass off a really unfinished game as a really good balanced game?

You've been there for so long, everyone here knows that and you can program, everyone knows that too, but why are you doing such a shitty server?

Do you actually realize how many players and especially how long you could have tied them to your server if you had done it right???

I can understand small bugs, but what your servers had were no longer small bugs but very big ones with far-reaching effects...

But you probably don't care what I or others write, I don't know...

I can only give you one tip, you either use it or you don't...

Make a new server, not "Europe", call it something else, sit on your ass and fix all problems and bugs. Edit the dropfile and when you have done that: open a beta phase for several weeks.
Fix the bugs that appear and adjust the balance further. Running a server also means work... you've seen it now.
At the end of the beta you write a week before here at Lomcn that the server will be wiped in a week, that will attract people.

You reset the server so that all starting have the same conditions.

And bam... you would have a good running server.
Which then even generates income legally.

The question YOU, @Azura, have to ask yourself is, do you want to do that???

---> The server would have the potential, you just have to get it right

This is exactly what this 'Upcoming Advert' states.. people are playing while I fix the code and make the adjustments..

You can clearly see the adjustmets are being made in the game, fixes are being made and things added that were missing, some of the errors and issues are from the base Zircon code which I am having to fix, hardly my fault - the errors cant be really noticed until you have a number of players playing.

The thread says what the game is, its posted here for that reason and not in 'Live Servers'

Reactions: Amrod

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
This is exactly what this 'Upcoming Advert' states.. people are playing while I fix the code and make the adjustments..

You can clearly see the adjustmets are being made in the game, fixes are being made and things added that were missing, some of the errors and issues are from the base Zircon code which I am having to fix, hardly my fault - the errors cant be really noticed until you have a number of players playing.

The thread says what the game is, its posted here for that reason and not in 'Live Servers'
I hope you dont take this post as offensive.

However, when you have a gameshop which allows in game GameGold purchases, players are entitled to ask questions about the server.

Also if you say theres code issues on public Zircon source, I doubt that @Far would say no to fixing those errors.
Also, @CheekyVimto uses lots of code from latest updates on public Zircon and he always reported it and Far fixed it for all (public source).

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I hope you dont take this post as offensive.

However, when you have a gameshop which allows in game GameGold purchases, players are entitled to ask questions about the server.

Also if you say theres code issues on public Zircon source, I doubt that @Far would say no to fixing those errors.
Also, @CheekyVimto uses lots of code from latest updates on public Zircon and he always reported it and Far fixed it for all (public source).
One important thing is:

Bugs for Crystal & Zircon NEED to be reported on their GitHub pages and/or on forum.

See a lot of people fixing bugs within their own server but failing to even flag it for everyone else at the least. Let alone push their code fix publicly to benefit everyone.

We’re all in this together, find a bug? Report it, fixed it? Push it.

Not directed at (@zedina) 😘

Reactions: Symtax and ventus

eternalpain

Banned
Banned
Apr 5, 2014
no lol. the 'bugs' are not in the base zircon files. the 'bugs' on azura's servers are created by him and him alone.

Reactions: Symtax

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
no lol. the 'bugs' are not in the base zircon files. the 'bugs' on azura's servers are created by him and him alone.
I understand that it’s bugs he’s reported, I’m obviously talking abo it bugs that server owners find but also are present in the open source files.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
One important thing is:

Bugs for Crystal & Zircon NEED to be reported on their GitHub pages and/or on forum.

See a lot of people fixing bugs within their own server but failing to even flag it for everyone else at the least. Let alone push their code fix publicly to benefit everyone.

We’re all in this together, find a bug? Report it, fixed it? Push it.

Not directed at (@zedina) 😘
Unfortunately I m running a different Zircon version (the first iteration which was released by Jamie, and heavy altered/changed through 4 years by me and DJ).
But for Systems like Fishing, whenever I found a issue or a suggestion, Far was kind enough to patch it to public Repo.
@CheekyVimto added other systems to his source such as Currency System and Far always was so prompt on fixing the reported issue in like minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.