Mir Alliance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
I will ignore any funny comments after this reply. I dont have time for you 😉
My server is no where near launch and still in need for massive work but i needed to announce and let others knw am working on a server.
Why shouldnt i launch? My servers is not same i do put alot of effort and get new ideas coded every server, i do update my servers untill its 0 uc
My game shop is pay 2 win? Not really i believe its abit expensive and this wont happen in Mir Alliance but top rank players mostly never donate on my servers. And my game shop is a cute comparing to other servers i wont mention.
Im not focing anyone to donate or play. If you like to play or donate you will do it.

Anyway ill enjoy reading ur comments from now and wont reply to them unless they are questions about the server 👍.

As i mentioned above this post will be edited with system explaining once they are finshed and well tested 👌

O$AMA

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 25, 2022
My server is no where near launch and still in need for massive work but i needed to announce and let others knw am working on a server.
Why shouldnt i launch? My servers is not same i do put alot of effort and get new ideas coded every server, i do update my servers untill its 0 uc
My game shop is pay 2 win? Not really i believe its abit expensive and this wont happen in Mir Alliance but top rank players mostly never donate on my servers. And my game shop is a cute comparing to other servers i wont mention.
Im not focing anyone to donate or play. If you like to play or donate you will do it.

Anyway ill enjoy reading ur comments from now and wont reply to them unless they are questions about the server 👍.

As i mentioned above this post will be edited with system explaining once they are finshed and well tested 👌
is there discord for Mir Alliance <3

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019

Your previous servers have not only been "abit expensive" but a lot expensive, with some sort of gambling mechanism (hard to explain).

The vast majority of top rank players in your game donate and not just small donations but hundreds of pounds some even put 1 or 2k, please don't deny we ain't stupid.

This server release is by no doubt most beneficial to you, as you're gonna try rinse the players of money like you always do with your stupidly priced gameshop and the expensive monthly expiring items you put on there.

Please do not deny the fact that you're releasing these servers soley for your own benefit (to pay rent & bills etc) and you don't give a shyte about the players nor do you release them for fun or for the sake of the mir community, it's just fking p2w may as well add exp pills in gameshop since nobody would give a fk and still play, there is a huge lack of mir 2 servers running atm so I know you're def gonna benefit from that.

And once again I don't blame you for creating another p2w cashgrab server, the salaries in egypt are around $200 a month which is really damn terrible, as you can get (roughly.. estimate) $200 a day from donations by opening p2w mir 2 severs (also decreases each week due to lack of updates and amount of bugs). If most people were in your position they'd do the same.. I mean who wouldnt want 2-3 years money worth of rent in a couple weeks without doing anything really but copying and pasting stuff from lomcn lol?

Last edited:
Reactions: mir2pion

JayVid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2010
I will keep this post updated with some screenshots and information about new systems that will be ingame
(
Mir Alliance)

Systems to explain soon:
-Knights System
-Item Stage
-Guild Alliance
-Instance Maps
-Duel Fight
-Redemption System
-Ultimate Rings
-Spells up to level 6
-Super Gems
-Premium Guard Quest
-Alot of new ais which need players to work out how to kill the boss!
-New spells which havent seen befor in mir

And more has been alrdy added such as NobilityRank - QualityOrb - WorldMap - Monster Elites etc.....

I’m not sure what to even make of this. I’ll start on a positive, Gena definitely is up there with content and updates. I’ll give him that.

But this is a joke, the fact LOMCN even allow him to advertise is further a joke. He just hurts the Mir community, how are you allowing him to launch servers every 3 months? I truly hope nobody in their right mind plays this. It’s the players job to deny this sort of garbage.

I agree with the majority, I don’t blame him for trying to make money. But at this point it’s just becoming scummy. I don’t wish you any luck with this, and I truly hope it fails before it even begins.

For anyone that does play, just know he will be corrupt (sell items to players) and will force you into spending a vast amount of money to be remotely competitive and oh it will last two months and he will release Mir Alliance 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
you need to learn to using blending in the code for images.
yeah I noticed one of the big flashy skills in his video didnt seem to have any blending on it, looked horrible lol. Not sure why anyone would see that as a positive thing for an announcement/advertisement video, did like some of the boss AI mechanics in it tho. :unsure:

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds

If u keep runeboxes/qualityr obs in gameshop then yeah i guess we can say its P2W (all ur servers have had this(before u say is for gold too the S/M are gold but L is GG only) i understand u gotta make some sort of money for the server but surely exp pots /drop pots / mount / pads pay for that no need to add the cherry ontop and sell upgrade items there too

You do 100% make decent servers u have had some that could make it up to possibly top 5 of the servers ive played but thy wont because ive seen people gain so much from havin gg getting runeboxes from gameshop to insta get best kit / quality orb stuff so they can get max speed/freezing on day 1 on kit

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

JayVid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2010
@Flatline no runes in this server and ye qualityorbs wont be in gs.
QualityOrbs re coded it wont be increasing stats.

This 1 is fixed after i create the video

You’re wasting your time in my opinion. Release one maybe next year, this will be a waste of your effort. How many times did you think you could go and drain the well?

You legit just had a server that was a cash grab, surely you know hardly anyone is going to play this and less will donate to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hmm, he's claimed no qual orb or rune boxes in gameshop, means he has something new and bigger planned to drain all the players of their money.

We shall see what he has planned.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Who would we be protecting by disallowing the advertisement of this server? All the new Mir players who haven't been around long enough to know this guys track record? Grand total 0

Your previous servers have not only been "abit expensive" but a lot expensive, with some sort of gambling mechanism (hard to explain).

The vast majority of top rank players in your game donate and not just small donations but hundreds of pounds some even put 1 or 2k, please don't deny we ain't stupid.

This server release is by no doubt most beneficial to you, as you're gonna try rinse the players of money like you always do with your stupidly priced gameshop and the expensive monthly expiring items you put on there.

Please do not deny the fact that you're releasing these servers soley for your own benefit (to pay rent & bills etc) and you don't give a shyte about the players nor do you release them for fun or for the sake of the mir community, it's just fking p2w may as well add exp pills in gameshop since nobody would give a fk and still play, there is a huge lack of mir 2 servers running atm so I know you're def gonna benefit from that.

And once again I don't blame you for creating another p2w cashgrab server, the salaries in egypt are around $200 a month which is really damn terrible, as you can get (roughly.. estimate) $200 a day from donations by opening p2w mir 2 severs (also decreases each week due to lack of updates and amount of bugs). If most people were in your position they'd do the same.. I mean who wouldnt want 2-3 years money worth of rent in a couple weeks without doing anything really but copying and pasting stuff from lomcn lol?

If you think every server on the list isn't do this for money at this point you're deluded.

If y'all didn't chuck so much money at them in the first place every time around it wouldn't be sustainable, BUT YOU DO. So please don't come here crying that LOMCN shouldn't allow them to post - if we didn't the place would be dead. This is no different to what the likes of Bon & Co. do just more often, and I can garauntee the next time they pop their heads up with a server nobody's going to be complaining that they shouldn't be allowed because the last server was a copy and paste.

Look at it this way, you know exactly what you're signing up for - nobody is forcing you to play this server let alone make GS purchases. If it's P2W and you don't like that then don't play!

Blood

LOMCN Rookie
Jun 22, 2022
Why are you attacking this person? From my point of view, everyone makes a game for money, a 3gena that makes games that are different from the previous one. i hope everyone doesn't attack anyone. You don't know how tired of making this game for you.When i downloaded theend i had a lot of fun and he was doing updates every week, i hope this game will be better..gl dude

Reactions: 3gena

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
-New spells which havent seen befor in mir

When I see these types of phrases all I can think about is either a scam or a clickbait....do you have any screenshots of these so called never before seen in mir spells? And please note reskins or recollors of mir2 spells isn't actually ''new'' or ''never been seen before'' also ripping mir3 skills and adding them in mir2 is the same thing, nothing new...btw this is not an attack on you or your server, I am wondering if you really have something new or its just a scam to get people to play the server.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Anybody who gives this a go is a moron, there is no other way to put it anymore.
i mean why not a mir server is a mir server at the end of the day just cos im playin doesnt mean ill donate to it good time to waste if u aint got owt else to do (moron for donating)

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
i mean why not a mir server is a mir server at the end of the day just cos im playin doesnt mean ill donate to it good time to waste if u aint got owt else to do (moron for donating)
Very true, I mean if you have time to waste putting hours/days into a character that will be gone in three months instead of supporting people actually trying to make servers that last, fair play.

Reactions: zedina

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Why are you attacking this person? From my point of view, everyone makes a game for money, a 3gena that makes games that are different from the previous one. i hope everyone doesn't attack anyone. You don't know how tired of making this game for you.When i downloaded theend i had a lot of fun and he was doing updates every week, i hope this game will be better..gl dude
cause people say he sells items to friends/levels also he has **** in gameshop that give players better kit than others who wouldnt have donated
Very true, I mean if you have time to waste putting hours/days into a character that will be gone in three months instead of supporting people actually trying to make servers that last, fair play.
name 1 good server thats up rn lmao then fair enough i could see ur point but theres none

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
cause people say he sells items to friends/levels also he has **** in gameshop that give players better kit than others who wouldnt have donated

name 1 good server thats up rn lmao then fair enough i could see ur point but theres none
I would say Sapphire right now.

Banshee is a really good server, GM has done really well with it, unfortunate timing with Sapphire meant the user count dropped through no fault of his own, he is still updating it and people seem to be going back too.

Reactions: Sanjian and Jev

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
I would say Sapphire right now.

Banshee is a really good server, GM has done really well with it, unfortunate timing with Sapphire meant the user count dropped through no fault of his own, he is still updating it and people seem to be going back too.
well for 1 sapphires more of a mir 3/2 combined and isnt for my liking so not a reliable server for me
and banshee isnt my sort of leveling rate (bit too slow) so once again not reliable doesnt make me stupid for not playing a server thats not for me just because u like something doesnt mean others will