Mir Alliance

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
well for 1 sapphires more of a mir 3/2 combined and isnt for my liking so not a reliable server for me
and banshee isnt my sort of leveling rate (bit too slow) so once again not reliable doesnt make me stupid for not playing a server thats not for me just because u like something doesnt mean others will

Hope you enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Hope you enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just bc im gnna be playing doesnt mean i support him either i have never liked how 3gena has done things been banned more times than i can count on 1 hand due to me arguing with him about certain p2w elements of his servers, giving him abuse and other stuff that ive done but at the end of the day his servers suit my playstyle, yes i agree sapphire / banshee are decent and have done a good job especially sapphire adding in free donation daily events but in my eyes they arent playable for my playtime if u understand.

now on the other hand i agree with u that its stupid people can donate on here then cry its a cashcow because no one forced them to donate why would people cry about it if they made that choice for themselfs nothing to do with the lomcn staff its the players that donate if tai or whoever banned every cashcow there would be like 3/4 servers up rn and thats legit just banshee/sapphire/arcadia and soon to be elite but them servers arent for everyone.

p.s i havent donated to any server once in my 9-10 years of playing mir

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Yes Finally! 3gena's boyfriend has arrived to his defence!!

Can't wait till his other fanboys log on lomcn and start talking bollocks, No doubt one of them will defend him by saying that his servers are never p2w.
Why are you attacking this person? From my point of view, everyone makes a game for money, a 3gena that makes games that are different from the previous one. i hope everyone doesn't attack anyone. You don't know how tired of making this game for you.When i downloaded theend i had a lot of fun and he was doing updates every week, i hope this game will be better..gl dude
Weekly updates my arse, they were mainly class balance fixes and nerfs to fix bugs, also to implement more items onto the Game Shop.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
well for 1 sapphires more of a mir 3/2 combined and isnt for my liking so not a reliable server for me
and banshee isnt my sort of leveling rate (bit too slow) so once again not reliable doesnt make me stupid for not playing a server thats not for me just because u like something doesnt mean others will
mir3/2 please keep mir 3 out of your mouth thats nothing like mir3 :ROFLMAO:

• Carrot
Reactions: zedina

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Question for those who have insight into the goings behind the scenes - what it the balance of 3gena's giving and taking when it comes to files development that he uses to make living (pretty obvious)?

Just recently, Sanjian contributed to the files with the big map grp thing, also that acct panel for mir 3d and that's just most recent. I don't think I am far off thinking that its just polar opposite when it comes to 3gena's, with him I have the impression he likes to hold all file enhancements tight to his chest. But I might be wrong on that account, many updates on GHub happen without being noticed around here.

I'd say both @xXxLegendxXx and @Flatline have given fair view on how things stand.

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Who would we be protecting by disallowing the advertisement of this server? All the new Mir players who haven't been around long enough to know this guys track record? Grand total 0

If you think every server on the list isn't do this for money at this point you're deluded.

If y'all didn't chuck so much money at them in the first place every time around it wouldn't be sustainable, BUT YOU DO. So please don't come here crying that LOMCN shouldn't allow them to post - if we didn't the place would be dead. This is no different to what the likes of Bon & Co. do just more often, and I can garauntee the next time they pop their heads up with a server nobody's going to be complaining that they shouldn't be allowed because the last server was a copy and paste.

Look at it this way, you know exactly what you're signing up for - nobody is forcing you to play this server let alone make GS purchases. If it's P2W and you don't like that then don't play!

so does that mean jesus is free to advertise again if your not policing it anymore

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
so does that mean jesus is free to advertise again if your not policing it anymore
#FreeJesus
It would be so wrong to let 3gena, BlackWizz and Inferno advertise their servers freely whilst banning jesus They're as bad as him no?

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
So no date when you realease???
If any server will be realeasing next week im sure you will realease next week ... like before with utopia:))) when you hear Jamie will open server next week:D:D
Edit: thats after you say will be open after 1 month because you have alot of work but you open after 1 week ....

Reactions: Hurricane

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
So no date when you realease???
If any server will be realeasing next week im sure you will realease next week ... like before with utopia:))) when you hear Jamie will open server next week:D:D
Edit: thats after you say will be open after 1 month because you have alot of work but you open after 1 week ....
Please don't tell me you're releasing as well, you legit wiped your server like what 4 times??? and sold items to that romanian player named Nadia or something.. bruh i saw you drop him a para ring on the floor after i pked him and got 1 off him...

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
best thing that can happen is you buy a hooker with the gg money and get aids

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
mir3/2 please keep mir 3 out of your mouth thats nothing like mir3 :ROFLMAO:
u ever played mir 3 ? pmsl i have multiple times and sapphire is legit just zircon merged with crystal 😂 hes tried getting the mir 3 spells to work onto it i.e massbecon as entrapment / massacre as darkbody / auto attack button is legit from zircon /

dnno why im even talking about mir 3 to u not like u know what its like lmfao probs just logged onto it one time saw the graphics was a downgrade n fked off but we all know sapphires just crystal graphics most the shiz is 70% crystal 30% zircon

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
u ever played mir 3 ? pmsl i have multiple times and sapphire is legit just zircon merged with crystal 😂 hes tried getting the mir 3 spells to work onto it i.e massbecon as entrapment / massacre as darkbody / auto attack button is legit from zircon /

dnno why im even talking about mir 3 to u not like u know what its like lmfao probs just logged onto it one time saw the graphics was a downgrade n fked off but we all know sapphires just crystal graphics most the shiz is 70% crystal 30% zircon
I only play mir3, i have tried mir2 4 times and never get past the first 2 weeks o_O

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
People was making servers on the last few years to make money for their effort they put on their servers , there is no server without gameshop let's be honest , releasing servers every few months is a good thing to make the mir community alive , if no one advertised you would've see multiple threads on Mir 2 Chat section people looking for a decent alive server to play and enjoy , donating and p2w system are related to the owner of the server , and people are not forced to play or not , it's their choice.

Reactions: 3gena

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Unsure what the difference is from sapphire, apoc oldskool to this? 3g? content wise 3g has x3 more. balance and ingame changes was made if was drastically effecting gameplay. Some people did not like he rebooted without letting them have their say. All ill say on the gg matter. go look at saphire discord or gg see if u think its not p2w. was same with os and apoc. Some prefer to pay levellers some prefer to donate. 3gs last server was also 5 months ago? wich was also slated and held more users at the 2nd month with 140+ then the competing servers at the time.
I feel most of these people commenting got banned for being disrespectful. Like syntex said above you are not forced to play.

jamie just released his server and honestly him as a gm and how the content/ items are. He's a prime example of some one who mocks it. but because he is english and coded zircon people let him slide. advertising a cave upon BETA advert and he still has not released. along with having 0 variety in items and banning people for saying the complete truth. He tries to be little people when they relay information thats true not hostile. true.. if you are comparing servers i cannot see what is the difference. for me 3gs was alot more fun pvp and pve wise.
The last 3 big servers was beyond basic. and died out within a month due to the gms and content. People slating 3g for having a higher work ethnic is strange. gl with the server.