~* Mir Supreme *~ [2.8]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Re: ~* Mir Supreme *~

I aint complaining but when 2 players start at the same time, play around the same hours and ones 31, while the other is 50, that is a major exp difference :P

It's usually not a problem though, Wizzies seem to die so easily on here so I'm not complaining. I think it balances it out well, if they were closer to our level they'd be getting 1hitted lol.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

It's usually not a problem though, Wizzies seem to die so easily on here so I'm not complaining. I think it balances it out well, if they were closer to our level they'd be getting 1hitted lol.

Easily fixed with a "ffs im 30lvls above him and he 2hitted me" post ;p

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

lol tbh wiz's lvl insanely fast, but:
a lvl 33 assasin kills 5 boss's in the same time it takes a lvl 50 wiz to kill that boss once
ontop of that:
each cave has a lvl cap, and by the time wiz's can really clear the boss kr's, they are far beyond that cap :p
so the easy lvling wiz's are just screwed bigtime :p

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Some ingame screenies!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Killing Unknown spider xD

Guild boss hunt to Turtle

lvling/boss hunt to HiddenCave!

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

I think it's due to him being too fast so it's kicking him. I'm getting lag (and others aren't) and I tried a few things out to try get rid of it. It's not ACPI related. Anyone here on Windows XP and playing fine (no lag at all?)

Also, what the **** is this about. Both of these tabs open up the SAME account, yet I only have one Mir open? Perhaps this is why im lagging...?

This happens EVERY time I run this Mir. Never happened to me before on any other server. Any idea what this is, Andreas? I can't play properly like this, as I just lag after a few steps of running and pvp is impossible.

happens to me broski,

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004

Fairly enjoyable server, could be very good with a higher usercount, currently getting around 30-35 at peak times. Hopefuly more people will give this ago and get involved!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

After reformatting, am perfectly fine. Turns out it was due to tweaks I couldn't play. Which is fantastic, if anyone DOESN'T want to see Speedy gonzales everywhere, this be the server. So, all you "pro" PKers, de-tweak and come prove your skillz.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

yeah today is last day of beta
since tomorow we will be LIVE
NO WIPE WILL BE DONE .

everything worked sweet thanks to all players

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

After reformatting, am perfectly fine. Turns out it was due to tweaks I couldn't play. Which is fantastic, if anyone DOESN'T want to see Speedy gonzales everywhere, this be the server. So, all you "pro" PKers, de-tweak and come prove your skillz.

need u tell me how to dE acpi -_-

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

judaspriest taken items off atlas which he earnt fairly from boss hunting? thats bull****. everytime i pm judas with an ingame problem he says to me he doesnt get involved in them all he does is code? so why has this changed all of a sudden?