New Interface?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
v nice interface, and a new armor is a new armor, even if it does make you look like aladin.

glad theyre finally making good patches.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
hmmmmmmm yes lol interface is well nice dont see 100% how they done it though lol. we are resticted to quite alot really.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
BloodDemon said:
yes it does ul need to edit the humeffect tho

ware can i d/load the armours ? i d/loaded the test server & norm koren server but no armours ?

p.s dose the interface work with ledu?

/hs

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
the links are at the top of the first page, milo posted the links to the hum file but if u take the hum off the end u can get access to the other files

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
BloodDemon said:
the links are at the top of the first page, milo posted the links to the hum file but if u take the hum off the end u can get access to the other files

would there be any way to get the glowing swords in 1.4? do you know demon? ty

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
not sure maybe to my knowlege, as 1.4 uses the basic database and not emu m2server there is now way of using l-humeffect.wil to define a effect even though ledu supports the will.

The only way i can imagine is combining the images togeather but the problem with that is humeffect.wil has anti blend thingy in it (im tired) that makes the outlines of black u see on some mobs (ie. Deva) appear not to be there hence giving a glow and as the hum effect is all about a glow it would look like u where holding a giant white and black stick.

So in short yes its possible, but alot of work would b needed to combine the images and fix the placements as combining will most likely set the images off there default placements.

Hope I helped you understand
Chris

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
yes thanks alot that helped, in our server atm (1.4) we have most 1.9 features working although we dont have Wings niuther Horses which im not 100% bothered about as i would just like to see some skill in pvp not no 1.9 hold shift to pvp rubbish. any way thanks :) may try give it a go if its worth it >.<

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Zidio said:
yes thanks alot that helped, in our server atm (1.4) we have most 1.9 features working although we dont have Wings niuther Horses which im not 100% bothered about as i would just like to see some skill in pvp not no 1.9 hold shift to pvp rubbish. any way thanks :) may try give it a go if its worth it >.<

i bet u dont have anywere close to 1.9 lol as most of the good features most of hte community dont know about

and u can get 1.9 pvp skill just not with ledu

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Anyone downloaded the new interfaces / hum / weap / so on? been downloading from the ftp for aaaaaggggggggggessss and its only on 7% loool

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Holy said:
Anyone downloaded the new interfaces / hum / weap / so on? been downloading from the ftp for aaaaaggggggggggessss and its only on 7% loool

i d/loade the full test server only took 2hours 1.3mb kb a seck :D but no armours or wepon :(

/hs

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
~HeavenSent~ said:
i d/loade the full test server only took 2hours 1.3mb kb a seck :D but no armours or wepon :(

/hs

they must be ripped from suttin else.... blooddemon probs got em off a chinese site...

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Went on korean test server Lag wasnt actually that bad lol

Anyway besides the new armour weapon and interface you can now control the game using wasd (FPS controls) also you can double click equipment in your bag and it will equip the item

I like the interface seems natural to play with and isnt actually that different to the old one