New Interface?

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
you lot manage to get the glow working with the weapon? without using the armour... just the wep????

/Echo

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Holy said:
you lot manage to get the glow working with the weapon? without using the armour... just the wep????

/Echo

nope, looks like we are stuck with it on the arm or attatched through candle slot or attatched to arm using npc

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
BloodDemon said:
nope, looks like we are stuck with it on the arm or attatched through candle slot or attatched to arm using npc

surly candle slot would be the best bet for it?

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
daniejam said:
i bet u dont have anywere close to 1.9 lol as most of the good features most of hte community dont know about

and u can get 1.9 pvp skill just not with ledu

yes i know. and if you didnt fully understand i ment current features that peaple are useing now.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Zidio said:
surly candle slot would be the best bet for it?

thats what i did for destiny, made it a high level requirement like the armour and u cant buy it till u done a quest. Not perfect but its still cool

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
BloodDemon said:
thats what i did for destiny, made it a high level requirement like the armour and u cant buy it till u done a quest. Not perfect but its still cool

yes every little counts i think you should make anew thread posting up some nice screen shots of destiny to let peaple know what thier in for lol i know there has been some but not loads!!!:agree:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Seen one ingame, stats seem a bit crappy. Looks like another amour that increases its stats based on your level though
Certainly didnt take long for it to drop lol

Images00.JPG

For those who cant understand the stats

AC 7-13 AMC 3-10 DC 0-1 MC 1-2 SC 1-2
Required Level 20

Korean test server is fun EXP x5 and free to play pity they wipe it every now and again :(

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
MiloFoxburr said:
Went on korean test server Lag wasnt actually that bad lol

Anyway besides the new armour weapon and interface you can now control the game using wasd (FPS controls) also you can double click equipment in your bag and it will equip the item

I like the interface seems natural to play with and isnt actually that different to the old one

What's your internet connection?

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
It may not have good stats but I still bet it cost a bob or two, it does make you stand out and look unique after all ^.^

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
MiloFoxburr said:
2meg wouldnt wanna play as a wizzie on the server but a warrior or taoist would be fine

Hopefully NTL will decide to upgrade my 1MB soon :P.

I'll give it a go soon (waiting on Data folder - Map and Wav done). Can you connect using an IP outside of Asia, or would I need to connect via. proxy?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Perebble said:
Hopefully NTL will decide to upgrade my 1MB soon :P.

I'll give it a go soon (waiting on Data folder - Map and Wav done). Can you connect using an IP outside of Asia, or would I need to connect via. proxy?

Theres no restrictions to playing however you might have trouble making an account nowadays (My account is very very old lol)

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
MiloFoxburr said:
Theres no restrictions to playing however you might have trouble making an account nowadays (My account is very very old lol)

pointless playing it ne ways lol

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
MiloFoxburr said:

It done through the website?

Only reason I don't play Euro is because I cba with paying. Are drops on the test server the same as Korean Mir?

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Perebble said:
It done through the website?

Only reason I don't play Euro is because I cba with paying. Are drops on the test server the same as Korean Mir?

you may lag 24/7 though and you wont be able to create an acount

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Tried to create an account and i need a Residence registration number =/ !!!!

Also, looks cool how did u translate the stuff without copyin n paste :s?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Yer i translated using that .... and ill copy n paste everything on here :

THe Korean Text said:
이름 -

주민등록번호 -

- 이용자 본인의 이름 및 주민등록번호를 정확히 입력해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 2001년 4월 27일부터 개정 공포된 주민등록법에 따라 주민등록 생성기를 이용하거나
다른이의 주민등록번호를 도용하여 인터넷 서비스에 가입하는 이용자의 경우,
3년 이하의 징역 또 는 1천만원 이하의 벌금에 처해지게 되므로 실명 기재에 유의하시기
바랍니다.
- 실명확인된 주민등록번호에 대해 5개의 아이디만 허용되오니, 이 점 유의해 주시길 바랍니다.

English Translation said:
Name -

Residence registration number -

- To input the name and a residence registration number of user person oneself accurately, it wishes.
- From 2001 April 27th opening a court it follows in the residence registration law which is promulgated and the residence registration generator and a different different meaning residence registration number it uses it embezzles and the penal servitude below case,3 years of the user who joins to the Internet service also comes to be placed in penalty below 10000000 won, it considers to a loss of eyesight record it wishes.
- Loss of eyesight against the residence registration number which is confirmed only child D of 5 things be permitted ni, two pieces, the staring route to consider it wishes.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
CraiG^ said:
Yer i translated using that .... and ill copy n paste everything on here :

이름 -

주민등록번호 -

- 이용자 본인의 이름 및 주민등록번호를 정확히 입력해 주시기 바랍니다.
- 2001년 4월 27일부터 개정 공포된 주민등록법에 따라 주민등록 생성기를 이용하거나
다른이의 주민등록번호를 도용하여 인터넷 서비스에 가입하는 이용자의 경우,
3년 이하의 징역 또 는 1천만원 이하의 벌금에 처해지게 되므로 실명 기재에 유의하시기
바랍니다.
- 실명확인된 주민등록번호에 대해 5개의 아이디만 허용되오니, 이 점 유의해 주시길 바랍니다.

where was this text taken from mate?