Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
this one or the Other 1 already posted or eny other ideas on improving:
SigTry.bmp

screenie of leos or summit wud be nice to go off and i need a vb coder for me to get char lvl and stats on it because i need A program that puts sql onto the net.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
mate its £7.00 as im on a reseller account so get it right mate and i do have a familly to feed etc and rent to pay...

edit: and if your a mod no you dont get treated like fukin royalty your just there to keep things in order otherwise your like all of us

Ok sorry, i misread the £3 bit, but then £7 isn't that steep either, cut out on some fags/booze/ whatever. Its just ridiculous how you asked for the donations in the way you did, as well as for the thanks to replace your rep, which infact you still got.. just nobody can see it, or contribute to it, as Hazuki's disabled it, but all those green boxes are still there :)

Also if you read the forum rules it says no abusing Staff in any way shape or form. You calling him a "nob" is abuse. Moderators are here to keep things in order. So abusing them, is against the rules, as without them the forums would be even more chaotic.

Also Omen, theres 2 more out there, Kaoris, Badboysadam, then KnightRider (myth) has one, but its not public yet.

Edit: i like the siggy :), possible with a new font, possibly longer and shallower?

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Ok sorry, i misread the £3 bit, but then £7 isn't that steep either, cut out on some fags/booze/ whatever. Its just ridiculous how you asked for the donations in the way you did, as well as for the thanks to replace your rep, which infact you still got.. just nobody can see it, or contribute to it, as Hazuki's disabled it, but all those green boxes are still there :)

Also if you read the forum rules it says no abusing Staff in any way shape or form. You calling him a "nob" is abuse. Moderators are here to keep things in order. So abusing them, is against the rules, as without them the forums would be even more chaotic.

Also Omen, theres 2 more out there, Kaoris, Badboysadam, then KnightRider (myth) has one, but its not public yet.

Edit: i like the siggy :), possible with a new font, possibly longer and shallower?

Okay. I take it back, sorry.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
kaoris IS ****e at end of day we all know that only usefull for mir3 badboysadam neva gna go public lets be honest and myth good mate of mine and as far as im aware he dont want it public but then agen i aint spoke to him in ages.

and if you infract me i aint really botherd cos at end of day its a bloody forum lol not like its life theres loads more out there

and i do take back abt rep i was speakin to milo abt it and i know now

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
kaoris IS ****e at end of day we all know that only usefull for mir3 badboysadam neva gna go public lets be honest and myth good mate of mine and as far as im aware he dont want it public but then agen i aint spoke to him in ages.

and if you infract me i aint really botherd cos at end of day its a bloody forum lol not like its life theres loads more out there

and i do take back abt rep i was speakin to milo abt it and i know now

1) Doesnt matter is kaoris is sh1t or not. Its a sever status.. its free, end of.
2) Badboy released his.
3) Myths working on another project, but his siggy status worked fine when i tested it.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
2. lol its a shocking script tho Very Basic if its the 1 i think your going on does it work of notepad if it does its like 100% NOOB AND eventually it will get ****ed up

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
2. lol its a shocking script tho Very Basic if its the 1 i think your going on does it work of notepad if it does its like 100% NOOB AND eventually it will get ****ed up

Well i could.. and did say the same about your photoshop work... even got alot of infraction points for it :P So why dont you.. as many people said to me on that post. Shut up, and dont say anything unless its constructive.]

Its pathetic, how i mention is name, you slagg him and his work off. Somebody mentions kaoris work, you slagg him and his work off too. Its pathetic.

------------------------------------------------------------------
On topic, for the siggy, could you not do some in the style of Myths (like my siggy i got, as its using his .psd lol) He posted some more in the graphics sections, they are nice.. and effective =D

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
because im right kaori and badboys if its the one that uses notepad but nice to see releases but it is ****e my photoshop work aint :Pxxx jokes lol and every 1 loves me :P

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
because im right kaori and badboys is ****e my photoshop work aint :Pxxx jokes lol and every 1 loves me :P

u say its ****, but then u tried passin off part of my code as ur own and called it something which it totally isnt lol

it was my 1st php script ever, it isnt much different to your tbh, and also i only did it for other people to work on..... i didnt try and make sum super advanced script.....

basically what i did was a template for people who wanted to create their own server statuses but couldnt figure out how to get the information.

urs is poo. i prefer kaoris

edit: also i did start to create it to work in mysql, but cudnt be botherd.... im sure theres people that can import the data from the notepad into the mysql easily enuf

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
mate your using the basics within a couple of months your system will fail because ur ****ty notebooks will override and if enybody dont watch it if they have there server on his site and mine it will lagg 100% because 2 ppl tryin to connect all time.. that is just a warning

mine is x10 bebetter then kaoris and i know that your just some silly low life saying that cos i dissed your work so get a life mate

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
stop spamming and argueing now or ill close the thread.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Lomcn Is developing fast with the new server types so shortly i will be Changing the layout of adding your server abit im going to make 2 drop down lists one will have the Mir2 Or mir3 bit in and then the other will have the server type your views on this. please

Last edited:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
www.Xtralist.net/forum/

Development forum now added to the site all join to see the new releases as they will not be put on here no more or the site its self unless i decide to redesign the template, more features will be on the forums

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
instead of just doing it for mir, why not make it for other mmorpg games aswell?

also you need to fix alot of grammer and comments on your site. talking about your personal life isnt very proffesional.

Last edited:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
that is what this forum is for bud :) and looking for developers and people who know stuff about other games so i can get as much info out them as possible

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Xtralist is leaving lomcn because the admins are crying that im posting to meny updates so if you wna see us still going and know about updates and support us 100% signup out our forums please. www.xtralist.net/forum

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
******** is leaving lomcn because the admins are crying that im posting to meny updates so if you wna see us still going and know about updates and support us 100% signup out our forums please. ******************/forum

Sorry that you cannot follow the forums rules and regulations.

Ill remove your thread as youve decided to leave us.

EDIT - There we go see the edit tool is easy to use.

If anyone wants to use this tool then you know the website for it, however the owner patheticly tried to hold LOMCN ransome because he cannot follow the rules, and noone no matter who they are is exempt from the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.