PlumeWind(1.9 Emulator) Help

Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ok its now been confirmed to work So enjoy the emulator again :)

From the looks of things the exe listens in on the dbsrv, m2server and rungate and when required sends the corect packets needed

It was coded by a chinese guy and comes with the 07/01/05 version of the m2server :)

Let me know how you get on Just run the the exe with 3in1 in its name and it will auto start listening

I also suggest u use the m2server he provided as others may require different packets

Right click, save target as or it may not download right
http://mir0451.512j.com/M2Server20050114.rar

Anyway hope it works for you lot :) enjoy

Read this post by Toxick to get it working if ur having problems
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=239775&posted=1#post239775

Last edited:

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
Me ?

Im not overly bothered about getting the latest files as long as the files i have would let me get in game, one i get the server working properly (in game) then i would like newer translated files :D

I'm not having a go at you mate, i know youve translated and released stuff, but as i say all i want is to get in game at this point.

If i knew how to translate the files i would try it myself just for a little experience.

One thing i have noticed on these forums is alot of pointless moaning and *****ing, where if we trie to help each other we would get better results.
Again not a pop at anyone in paticular just a general observation.

Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Xander said:
But im sure if you can get in game thats all people want? wasnt a flame sorry if i come accross that way but my team needs to know how to get on since we want to translate the rest of these new files + client

so u cant get ingamew with the new files u found?

Upvote 0

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
thats what i done 2 get ingame, (meaning the port chaning)

I had 2 go and install new hardware into computer, shut down the computer when i restarted comp, my API/Bind files +TCP/IP protocalls went haywire. Restored my computeer back 2 days(like what Iceman done) computer worked grand, changed everything and put the 3IN! proggy back into mir folder, and it ****ed pc again. the programe works, but it ****s your pc up, Angle OF Death also said he go the tcp/ip probs but got them fixed with out restoring computer(how may i ask?:P)

Xander you wont relase until u translate, Angle of death wont tell until he knows it works. exact same thing, :)(no flame intended:P)

Upvote 0