PlumeWind(1.9 Emulator) Help

smoochy boys on tour

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Ok its now been confirmed to work So enjoy the emulator again :)

From the looks of things the exe listens in on the dbsrv, m2server and rungate and when required sends the corect packets needed

It was coded by a chinese guy and comes with the 07/01/05 version of the m2server :)

Let me know how you get on Just run the the exe with 3in1 in its name and it will auto start listening

I also suggest u use the m2server he provided as others may require different packets

Right click, save target as or it may not download right
http://mir0451.512j.com/M2Server20050114.rar

Anyway hope it works for you lot :) enjoy

Read this post by Toxick to get it working if ur having problems
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=239775&posted=1#post239775

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Well Only one person has this .exe working so its abit hard to believe that this way actually worked in the first place

Upvote 0

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
this ate my pc last nite

i had to restore the pc to 2 days ago

3 of my m8s had the same prob

Upvote 0

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i have heard from different people about that same problem this exe just seems like something the chinese would use to hack with

Upvote 0

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Toxik seems the be the only one that has this working

if he is bull shi11ing i dont know but i know i changed ports and all that and my gamegate shows
---]&[---

Upvote 0

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
Xander said:
Toxik seems the be the only one that has this working

if he is bull shi11ing i dont know but i know i changed ports and all that and my gamegate shows
---]&[---

i have it working aswell , 3in1 seems to mess up my tcp/ip config settings but i sort of figured a way around that (still testing)
i have proof
1.9working.jpg

please note date and time

Upvote 0

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
Xander said:
Ok then so i take it your not going to help the rest of the community just sit there and post screen shots?

did i say that? as i said "Still Testing "

and while your at it why dont you help the community and give out the files before you translate them......oh wait you want to make sure they work correctly before you release them as do i want to make sure i dont give out bad info!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
But im sure if you can get in game thats all people want? wasnt a flame sorry if i come accross that way but my team needs to know how to get on since we want to translate the rest of these new files + client

Upvote 0

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
lol i dont see why he should at all.. if it was other way round everyone else trys to keep hold of there files but this does not go for every1 i do know some people share but not all. Xander instead of u traslating ima sure ova people wont to have a go too so why dont u just realise it un traslated for now....?

Upvote 0

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
i'd just love to get in game to know it works :(

I'll worry about the translation later on lol.

Its obvious that we all want to get the files working, and tbh i dont see any good reason to hold back the information or the files.
working or not working, its not asif we made them anyway.

Upvote 0

morrigu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2004
17:39:29] Windows socket error: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted (10048), on API 'bind'

this is what displays in gamegate window when i run the 3in1.exe 1st dunno what it means but im assuming that to port adresses ar clashing.

Upvote 0

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol show me some one whos translated alot of the old files released? nop all every one done was just put them up so i might aswell get a basic translated set out and when servers go up the make sense so dont complain to me about releasing least i am going to

i havnt seen you release anything for mir 1.5+ yet or 1.4

Upvote 0