Discussion Public Test Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Patch Notes

-Guild Territories added. (Note: Not rentalable atm)
-HellKeeper Movement speed adjusted to 0.
-RedEyeSkull stack size increased from 1 to 10.
-Apples stack size increased from 1 to 5.
-MudWall Notice Board removed book store teleport option. (Sadly the book store was burnet down)
-Border Village Butcher moved slightly up.
-GreaterWeaver Ai changed from 0 to 39.
-SnowCavern monster drop files added and relocated.
-MudWall Private House movement fixed. 255:335
-SkullPile script spelling adjusted.
-Amulet and Poison buy bug fixed. (Thank you @grimchamp)

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
ANNOUNCEMENT

It's been a great run, working with the community and bringing a test server to the community.
Sadly after 5 months of us being live with updates I've reached a stage where I feel the database can be worked on without the need for a live server, the same goes for code changes being made by @grimchamp, He is getting through the bug list and testing of fixes can be done locally.
Other factors have led me to this decision, I think the launch didn't go too well being my fault due to a lack of advertising and building up a small community for the server before the launch.
I will also be switching careers in the coming days and
my personal health has been hit recently, but I'm working closely with local health services to get better.

My passion for Crystal Mir is still alive and I will still be working on projects in the near future, some are underway already.
I will still be working closely with Grim to try and get Crystal to a near bug-free state and this also goes for the database which will still receive updates, The updates for the database will slow but will not cease.

As much as I didn't like the idea of releasing a real live server, I don't know what the future may hold but for now.
The database and code are not in a state I feel comfortable using to release a live server.

I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone that helped test.

See you around.
-John

Thread moved to archives.