Rambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToUgHGuY

Legend
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2018
******* wish i got given kit like all these other players did apparently. Tested valks server for many months before even got mentioned to anyone publicly and didnt get none of this "special treatment" that you all talk so much about.

Some of you lot love to over exaggerate and play the blame game.
Because no1 likes you

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Hilarious...

Talking down to someone who actually made a server with the very essence of what Mir should be, competitive.

Meanwhile you're just putting Mir 2 in a nice "HD dress", literally playing arts and CRAFTS, some decent QoL of life changes....and more or less just keeping Mir the same, which doesn't work (or excite for the past 10+ years) for 150-300 max people.

I really despise people who have full confidence about making an MMORPG server that was, at its essence competitive driven and simply don't know what people need. It's cool you're passionate about a making a jazzed up project but you're in no position to talk about people who publish ACTUAL SERVERS.
Was skim reading, not getting involved but this comment got me.
What is an "ACTUAL SERVER"? Please define the difference between an actual server and any other server.

I would love to see the reasoning.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Was skim reading, not getting involved but this comment got me.
What is an "ACTUAL SERVER"? Please define the difference between an actual server and any other server.

I would love to see the reasoning.
An actual server is a bit physical box🤣
Post automatically merged:

Big*

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
What @ibby said! "bingo!"

I wouldn't want to offend anyone else with my opinion, you guys enjoy your cute little fetishes and sniggerings on the forum, I mean you practically own it so.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Wow valk even managed to drag a koriban out of McDonalds?! We are scraping the barrel 🍔

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Wow valk even managed to drag a koriban out of McDonalds?! We are scraping the barrel 🍔
That's a burger mate, not a barrel.

Losing your touch

To keep on topic:

Valkyrie was probably one of the best servers I played, tbf. Tim's a ****, but he makes good servers. Bons a ****, but he makes good servers.

Hypocrisy from Tai isn't a shock for me, but willingly helping the game die by preventing good server owners from advertising genuinely is surprising.

Last edited:
Reactions: WelshSteel

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
a server owner who was caught cheating, refunding and telling their friends to refund. yea what a "good" server owner.

LOMCN is an absolute joke.

Nothing actually credible from any of these ****s honestly, it's like Tai and every Staff member tag is completely biased.

What do you want us to feed into? What servers do you actually recommend?

The community have actually played the servers in question and we've given our opinion.

LOMCN can either, side with the community or side with money and favouritism towards a select amount of owners, while choosing to call half of the other owners nothing but cheaters blah blah blah.

Thank god Diablo 4, Final Fantasy, Street Fighter 6 and more are coming out summer onward, can ignore Mir for the whole of 2023 and more.

Reactions: Omnibus

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
What do you want us to feed into? What servers do you actually recommend?
I can't recommend any server, I'm not currently playing any with all my time focused on other stuff.
The community have actually played the servers in question and we've given our opinion.
So staff members aren't allowed their own opinion?
So no staff member has played a server?
LOMCN can either, side with the community or side with money and favouritism towards a select amount of owners, while choosing to call half of the other owners nothing but cheaters blah blah blah.
How are we siding with money?
Do you think I get money to come on here and moderate? Because I've not seen a single penny from doing so. In fact, I've gone out of my way to reject money when someone has offered to pay me for me helping them with anything from setting up a server to removing viruses from a forum member's pc.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
a server owner who was caught cheating, refunding and telling their friends to refund. yea what a "good" server owner.
I said good server. Which it was. A lot of new, unique identities never seen before on a Mir server, and it was fun & competitive.

I never said good server owner, in fact I seem to explicitly remember calling him a c*nt in my last post. I would have hoped reading comprehension was one of the first requirements to becoming a Moderator but I suppose Tim wasn't the only one scraping the barrel.

If you're going to allow Bon to come along with his blatantly obvious blockchain scam and continue to let him advertise, why not just let everyone advertise? If you're truly that worried, expand the depths of the "Untrusted Member" title. Have a tally for each unscrupulous thing each server owner has done, make it clear as day what you're getting into before playing.

Mir is a dying game and now it seems only played by the very few hardcore willing to stick around. The same very few defending this nobhead of a server owner.

I'm sure Tai will reply "Rules are rules, he broke them, bon didn't 🤓" and we'll come full circle, but hey if I never post again so be it, I have no horse in this race. At least I tried to help in my own classic, condescending Koriban post as always.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I never said good server owner, in fact I seem to explicitly remember calling him a c*nt in my last post. I would have hoped reading comprehension was one of the first requirements to becoming a Moderator but I suppose Tim wasn't the only one scraping the barrel.
So you can't be a good server owner if you're a ****? I think you can be both imo.

I'd rather misread a comment than refund on a private mir server :kekw:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
So no staff member has played a server?

CLEARLY none of you played Valk's server properly, otherwise you would of known it was a very functional server with very good competition and other than usual problems with rested XP was very enjoyable for most people.

I don't know what else to say, I've reviewed so many online efforts in over 2 decades of gaming of which I've been hanging around end game, I've been through utter ******* horse **** with the likes of official servers like Lineage 2 and Archeage, casual garbage like Guild Wars 2, loads of mmorpg's.

Valk's was nothing but an honest effort, it's honestly outrageous how Valk isn't taken seriously by LOMCN "staff" for the quality distributed, regardless of supposed cheating and "****-like" converse (did he call Tai bald too many times? what's the deal).

But I'd put it to LOMCN Staff, why should your opinions be valued? What are your top servers and WHY, why are you credible reviewers of Mir servers, I'd like to know more. You don't seem to realize how corrupt it looks by the fact that you carry all these badges of "merit" and give such a slap dash opinion of a quality creator "cheater, ****".

Act like you know what you're talking about, it's that ******* simple!

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
CLEARLY none of you played Valk's server properly, otherwise you would of known it was a very functional server with very good competition and other than usual problems with rested XP was very enjoyable for most people.
I haven't given any comment toward his server/s
Valk's was nothing but an honest effort, it's honestly outrageous how Valk isn't taken seriously by LOMCN "staff" for the quality distributed, regardless of supposed cheating and "****-like" converse (did he call Tai bald too many times? what's the deal).
He's not taken seriously because he likes to recall payments of a forum member, regardless of who they are. Is that someone you would want in the community?
But I'd put it to LOMCN Staff, why should your opinions be valued? What are your top servers and WHY, why are you credible reviewers of Mir servers, I'd like to know more. You don't seem to realize how corrupt it looks by the fact that you carry all these badges of "merit" and give such a slap dash opinion of a quality creator "cheater, ****".
When have I reviewed a server? and even if I have I don't see how me giving a review or opinion is any different than any other forum member.
Act like you know what you're talking about, it's that ******* simple!
It is simple, he refunded on a server that was being advertised on the forum, so we took the action of removing him from the forum.

Valk wasn't the only person caught refunding, I have a huge list.

It looks a little like this:
1681838194136.png

Reactions: Sanjian

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I haven't given any comment toward his server/s

He's not taken seriously because he likes to recall payments of a forum member, regardless of who they are. Is that someone you would want in the community?

When have I reviewed a server? and even if I have I don't see how me giving a review or opinion is any different than any other forum member.

It is simple, he refunded on a server that was being advertised on the forum, so we took the action of removing him from the forum.

Valk wasn't the only person caught refunding, I have a huge list.

It looks a little like this:
View attachment 31269
I seem to remember someone recalling on Jamie’s mir3 server and not being banned because “LOMCN does not get involved in server payments” so why does it for Apoc? Also what about the other people who have revoked are they banned? Have you banned everyone else who has revoked from multiple servers over the years?

Also good to see Kori back 👍
Post automatically merged:

He only asked for one bigmac to join the team, unlike you demanding 3 pots of polish so you can shine that giant forehead

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I seem to remember someone recalling on Jamie’s mir3 server and not being banned because “LOMCN does not get involved in server payments” so why does it for Apoc? Also what about the other people who have revoked are they banned? Have you banned everyone else who has revoked from multiple servers over the years?
Because there is a difference between refunding on a single server once and refunding on multiple servers, then tell all your buddies exactly what to tell PayPal to get a refund, Which is only going to make server owners not want to put new servers out knowing full well there is a band of retards who cry to PayPal in a certain way to get money back.

In regards to Jamie's Mir 3 I don't even think I was a mod at the time, If I was I didn't give any input on the matter.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah I played it, with you as well (unbeknown to you!). It was actually a bit buggy tbf and the owner gave up after about 6 weeks iirc and left it to die 👏. Not to mention he was playing with cheats on his own server to gain an unfair advantage over the people he was "making the server for"/those lining his pockets :kekw:, and selling @made items to people under the table.

God what a gem. You and those rose tinted spectacles eh!

@Jev actually summed it up pretty well on our discord, I'll share here for all to see

Jev said:
you're comparing someone using a cheat once to someone who modified a server's client, abused it for as long as possible while sharing it with your friends, then getting banned and recalling £500 in donations using the old chestnut of wemade own Mir 2. then make a tutorial for all your mates on how to get a refund on paypal for mir 100%. difference between a cheater and someone who is a cancer on the community.

He's basically the reason for Bon going down the crypto route 👏 👏, which you all deplored so much. Do you think for a second Valk wasn't going to do the same with v2? :D

Reactions: Jev
Status
Not open for further replies.