Rambles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I’ve seen server owners do a lot worse than valk, yet they are still allowed to advertise, heck some server owners have changed names to make another server and nothing happened

It should just be a case of slapping an avoid tag or whatever tag on it and let it be advertised, Mir is dead and most servers are just copy pasta’s with nothing new, atleast valk tries and puts effort in, if it wasn’t for his **** ups it would have lasted alot longer and was definitely a well made server

I just don’t get u can allow someone who makes a server, changes name puts up another server right after it closes, aswell as corruption, most servers we’ve played has had under table deals yet they are still allowed to advertise

Games dying too, atleast valk makes a creative server compared to the others cash cowing it
Post automatically merged:

Oh also, first server vs the other owners 3-4-5+ servers which they’ve been corrupt on em all xD but ****ed up no?

Last edited:

Harribo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2015
Just let him advertise and take the money, it's not going to affect the credibility of this site any worse allowing a cheater to advertise on here compared to letting cash cows advertise

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I'm just a lone wolf and I really don't get why @Tai has declared Valk as a scurge on the Mir community when he made one of its best creations with literally zero bad gameplay/p2w features. Jamie would never make a server free of bs in his ******* life yet you'd happily sing praises of him all ******* day!

I enjoy forums/discussions, when productive especially (been no hope of that for years), I was hoping maybe I would jump on another Mir server one day but it looks like its only hope is in block chain or some dumb auto play server with you around Tai.

The only thing I have to look forward to is Diablo, Fighting games and whatever mmorpg new crap korea shits out now for my competitive drug, cheers Lomcn.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
The thing is I’ve seen what Valk was making months ago, it looks decent, and different, and taken ages to develop.

Be a shame to not promote it to its full potential.

the movement was too smooth and frozen hammer was godlike as a warrior

Yes Sirrrr

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
The fact that Tim has been an owner of a popular server, with the responsibilities and experience that comes with it makes the cheating/recalling he did even worse imo.

I was disappointed to see he was unbanned, I hope Tai sticks to his guns with the advertisement ban.

• Wow
Reactions: Tai and zedina

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
All the stuff that is allowed, but Valk's isn't.. :rolleyes:

I thought Tai said admins aren't here to police servers and it's up to the community to decide if they want to play? Did you seen the state of that MiRh0oDd advert that was allowed, whom I'm told renamed the server due to selling items when Mir Revenge or whatever it was closed?

Valk already has his own forum flagging, so why not just let him advertise and the players can decide.. or is this another case of personal vendettas from the admins?

1681476850014.png

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Though I will accept; if Ben has been proven to be UC fiddling, which is arguably just as bad, and is allowed to continue advertising, it could be unfair to single Tim out.

Either way; it's a sorry state of affairs

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Crypto and Mir combined is the biggest cash fiddle since the tonbridge Kent 53mil heist! And even that they recovered some sterling notes from a few cars.

Let’s hope ppl roll with PayPal or even stripe in the future

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Such a shame that Bon's UC got removed. He will probably blame this for the fall/closure of OS, instead of his incompetence and being cash hungry as usual.

Whoever backed this crypto pull should get flagged on this forum as Delusional.

The fact that he given the files to Apoc then took the files back with P2W Mechanics and stuff like that, shows how far away some rats can capitalize over the addiction of the Mir2 Players.

image.png

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Such a shame that Bon's UC got removed. He will probably blame this for the fall/closure of OS, instead of his incompetence and being cash hungry as usual.

Whoever backed this crypto pull should get flagged on this forum as Delusional.

The fact that he given the files to Apoc then took the files back with P2W Mechanics and stuff like that, shows how far away some rats can capitalize over the addiction of the Mir2 Players.

image.png

Okay so let’s dive a little deeper here. This message was posted the day after Valentine’s Day.

Is Blizzard really talking about ****ed files here? Or did his misses get sent a valentines card from Smavid or someone?

There must be more to this story.

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I was disappointed to see he was unbanned, I hope Tai sticks to his guns with the advertisement ban.

Absolutely fantastic opinion and let's just watch Mir die a slow death instead.

I'm really not in the mood to discuss logics with people who UC's have that strong a relevance as to lethally hurt other "good" servers that the only correct course of action is a permanent ban from advertising.

I want to see as many people as possible with good potential have the freedom to promote...what do you even develop anyway? CPR kits for Mir Chronicles?

• Haha
Reactions: Hercules

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm just a lone wolf and I really don't get why @Tai has declared Valk as a scurge on the Mir community when he made one of its best creations with literally zero bad gameplay/p2w features. Jamie would never make a server free of bs in his ******* life yet you'd happily sing praises of him all ******* day!

I enjoy forums/discussions, I was hoping maybe I would jump on another Mir server one day but it looks like its only hope is in block chain or some dumb auto play server with you around Tai.

The only thing I have to look forward to is Diablo and Fighting games now, cheers Lomcn.

The dude literally cheats on his own servers and every other server him and his merry band of ****wits play. If that's the kind of server you want to play then you are either a mug or in his guild lol.

Gameshops or autoplay aren't against the rules; distributing cheats is.

Though I will accept; if Ben has been proven to be UC fiddling, which is arguably just as bad, and is allowed to continue advertising, it could be unfair to single Tim out.

Valk fiddled his u/c and and it was removed in exactly the same way OS has. Not the first and won't be the last

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Absolutely fantastic opinion and let's just watch Mir die a slow death instead.

I'm really not in the mood to discuss logics with people who UC's have that strong a relevance as to lethally hurt other "good" servers that the only correct course of action is a permanent ban from advertising.

I want to see as many people as possible with good potential have the freedom to promote...what do you even develop anyway? CPR kits for Mir Chronicles?

I'm not sure what you mean? I have no strong feelings about a servers UC in general, but fiddling your UC lies to, and deceives all of us, and personally I feel the community is better off without those persons

I'm sorry to hear about your bad mood though - I hope it improves

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

If tai really wanted to police advertising, half of the servers that get advertised would be banned from doing so. Ban em all or leave it out, mirs dead af rn let people choose to play and tag the servers

And let’s be real with inflating the UC, it’s on almost every server with mining and fishing lol, u see some servers that have had over 100+ UC, logon it’s about 30-40 real players rest are miners and fishers from guys logging 10 clients, artifical biggest example ^^

Reactions: Lose
Status
Not open for further replies.