Rambles

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
And let’s be real with inflating the UC, it’s on almost every server with mining and fishing lol, u see some servers that have had over 100+ UC, logon it’s about 30-40 real players rest are miners and fishers from guys logging 10 clients, artifical biggest example ^^

YEP.

I keep saying it, where is the logical in lomcn actively modding UC so that "integrity" is maintained when there is literally no measures vs hugely AFK players.

@Tai There was no big issues at all on Valk's server and none of the members of the 2 biggest guilds mentioned any problems (loads of common personalities on both sides), I was playing that **** for over 12 hrs almost every day until its death and there were no eyebrow raises over anyone, we were pvping like fuking crazy over world bosses also so explain the cheats for me!

Tbh I think a lot of you are living in a fantasy world if you believe every Mir owner you've "vetted" is completely clean, I really don't understand any of the decisions made other than you keep showing face and continue to show effort in making the playercount intregrity "clean" to make it an attractive place for certain owners to invest in LOMCN.

I don't care about a war of who's right or not, I'll shutup immediately if servers like Valk's are able to promote but you're not providing enough reason or logic to the decisions made so I can't shutup, just give me a solid reason to shutup and I will and if you want to ban me that's all cool I have little faith or reason to be hanging around here anyway.
I'm just...kind of giving advice, imo an owner should definetly help promote enthusiasm for the subject, instead this place is just like a school with people who are on the naughty stool or who have been expelled...you've got to be a good boss, not some kicking and firing andy.
I mean you can still kick people in the nuts, teach them a lesson and lets get back on with things as usual, touting "permanent/lifetime bans"...is this REALLY warranted???

Reactions: Lose and Hercules

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
@LOMValkyrie can you not find anyone credible to vouch for you? :ROFLMAO:

"if i send another 3 cretins he'll give in"
Unsure who you are talking about but since i made a post regarding valk, i assume me? I've never really had a issue with you. But do you mean different people talking to each other about the fact that clearly you are choosing who can advertise and cannot with the same rules applying to each server. It sounds like you dislike him rather giving a sufficient reason, again its your forum so upto you but calling people names over them wanting the longevity of dying game to be made more advanced and advertised more not less. maybe if it lasted 1 day or 2 and hes taken every ones money. but clearly this is not the case are we forgetting what`s happened in the past? it dont make sense you your self said * if we ban every corrupt gm we wont have a game to play * so why is this now the case? Im all for banning him off your own mir servers or any gm can ban any one from their game. But from a gaming forum point of view why are you limiting what people want to play? They are not forced to download, like your self again said.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Wasn't the ban because he was distributing a cheat engine?

I've read through this thread, I could have mis-interpreted/mis-read something as there was a lot to catch up on

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
YEP.

I keep saying it, where is the logical in lomcn actively modding UC so that "integrity" is maintained when there is literally no measures vs hugely AFK players.

@Tai There was no big issues at all on Valk's server and none of the members of the 2 biggest guilds mentioned any problems (loads of common personalities on both sides), I was playing that **** for over 12 hrs almost every day until its death and there were no eyebrow raises over anyone, we were pvping like fuking crazy over world bosses also so explain the cheats for me!

The dude literally abondoned his server after < 3 months I think you need to take off your rose tinted spectacles
I don't care about a war of who's right or not, I'll shutup immediately if servers like Valk's are able to promote but you're not providing enough reason or logic to the decisions made so I can't shutup, just give me a solid reason to shutup and I will and if you want to ban me that's all cool I have little faith or reason to be hanging around here anyway.
I'm just...kind of giving advice, imo an owner should definetly help promote enthusiasm for the subject, instead this place is just like a school with people who are on the naughty stool or who have been expelled...you've got to be a good boss, not some kicking and firing andy.
I mean you can still kick people in the nuts, teach them a lesson and lets get back on with things as usual, touting "permanent/lifetime bans"...is this REALLY warranted???

Sorry what part of distributing cheats is (obviously) against the rules did you not understand?

I could tell you he raped your mum and you still wouldn't care. Please drop the pseudo objectivity

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I don’t no what’s worse?
Ppl cheating?
Ppl ddosing servers?
Ppl selling items “GMs”?
Ppl stealing ppls content? (that will happen to sanj when he releases no doubt)
Ppl using crypto to take ppls money?

I mean I can remember using ⬆️ ⬇️⬅️➡️A & START as a sonic hack on the SEGA.

I no one thing for sure, Mir is a toxic place that’s for sure.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I don’t no what’s worse?

Valk is the worst. No AFK mining, no afk over anything, no proper p2w, had a very active world boss server that brought loads of PvP and pretty tight bosses that were hard to solo or pretty much anti Tao pet slow death (bosses and sub bosses did 300% damage to pets), for over 2 full months it was very positive BAR rested XP bug, Wizzies intended 2 shield mechanic changed to 1 shield was op (the common owner problem where Wiz are too tanky with shield % first then reduced by AC), hoard sun pots in the mail. Wiz op lvling themselves or buddies in maze + rested xp bugs for many made too much of a horrible disparity for hardcore vs casuals and the server went stale over that unfortunetly + people like @ibby screaming over drops and rare skill drops :).
The dude literally abondoned his server after < 3 months I think you need to take off your rose tinted spectacles

Explained above the key reasons + Better than Jamie's Marble server for PvP and end game entertainment 100%! I mean if you want to argue specifics I'll be happy too. Marble was literally dead after 3 months also but lasted over 6 months due to Jamie having enough donkey's on the carrot, it's a bit of a shame there are a bit too many people willing to throw money...

Sorry what part of distributing cheats is (obviously) against the rules did you not understand?

He's doing a service by doing so isn't he? If it is indeed the case.

I really don't care about cheats used on cash grab servers I didn't play I'm afraid, I don't just play any willy nilly Mir private server because I'm a nostalgia zombie. If ingame mechanics aren't changed or cheat preventions aren't made I couldn't care less about playing a server in the first place as someone is going to cheat and you know many a few will cheat because power is everyting to a good portion of you in these games (plus a bit of RMT on the side is a positive for some of you I'm sure!).

Well, cheers to progress anyway, just bickering as usual, "Tai is always right", a good portion of the community who crossed with him will slag him off behind his back and the cycle continues.

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
I love how Tai comes on Lomcn slating other people when in reality, Tai is the most toxic person in the mir community... The reality is, nobody genuinely likes the ******, he just has his merry band of ass licking ****s that follow him because of this website.

90% of people that have ever made a server have at one point fallen out with him because of the demands he makes thinking he is gods gift because of lomcn. I don't actually think I've ever heard anyone say anything positive about him.

• Sad
Reactions: Tai and Lose

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
ngl I didn’t know he distributed cheats to people, is there proof of this?

Also does this clarify corruption is allowed on servers and no one really gives a **** unless it’s cheats?
Post automatically merged:

Kinda like the way people sell gold, gms be allowed to sell as long as it’s not posted ?🤣

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Simply LOMCN isn't unbiased and everyone has to go along with what is said or its ban time.
Either Servers are policed or they aren't personal grudges should not be a part of the equation.
ngl I didn’t know he distributed cheats to people, is there proof of this?

Also does this clarify corruption is allowed on servers and no one really gives a **** unless it’s cheats?
Post automatically merged:

Kinda like the way people sell gold, gms be allowed to sell as long as it’s not posted ?🤣
They dont require proof just do as they want. My original ban from LOMCN for allowing tim to use my account years ago, now my title of "known cheater" because im mates with tim.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Bottom line LOMCN is ruined by a dictatorship? Why does Tai even bother? Why not hand the reins over? But to whom? Valk?

Kinger

Banned
Banned
Jan 18, 2017
pfft mans got lifetime ban haha whatever no one likes you offer nothing other than a platform easily replaced you can give out bans on your dictatorship website and run it how you want but it will never take away the fact valk was the best server anyones played for years and we all await valk v2 the rise of tim. smack my bitch up

• Haha
Reactions: JohnBarny

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
View attachment 31247
Do you pick and choose who gets to advertise then? Lol

Break the rules = get banned, it's quite straightforward really

He's doing a service by doing so isn't he? If it is indeed the case.

I really don't care about cheats used on cash grab servers I didn't play I'm afraid
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

absolutely lol

I love how Tai comes on Lomcn slating other people when in reality, Tai is the most toxic person in the mir community... The reality is, nobody genuinely likes the ******, he just has his merry band of ass licking ****s that follow him because of this website.

90% of people that have ever made a server have at one point fallen out with him because of the demands he makes thinking he is gods gift because of lomcn. I don't actually think I've ever heard anyone say anything positive about him.

I might cry

Simply LOMCN isn't unbiased and everyone has to go along with what is said or its ban time.
Either Servers are policed or they aren't personal grudges should not be a part of the equation.

They dont require proof just do as they want. My original ban from LOMCN for allowing tim to use my account years ago, now my title of "known cheater" because im mates with tim.

"banned for distributing cheats" that personal grudge tho :ROFLMAO:

Bottom line LOMCN is ruined by a dictatorship? Why does Tai even bother? Why not hand the reins over? But to whom? Valk?

The real question is why do I keep letting you ****tards back? This is why we can't have nice things

Status
Not open for further replies.