RedNova 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
Mate in all honesty you just need to review classes and balance on what you see, also maybe make leveling like u said up too like 100.

darbo

LOMCN Member
Nov 27, 2005
And add bliz/curse into game cap them at level 1, maybe even add slow onto war weps with slow+1 and higher the weight limit so a wiz or tao cant run around with them on.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
to be honest...to have more people come to your server you will need a wipe...if you dont the user count will not go up hardly at all...people will log on and see they are so far behind that there is no point in even beginning...people that play your server now will already have a head start anyways because they know where to hunt..level..and so on...people that are just starting will need a few hours or so just to see where the best places to level and all are. if your worried about donations then just give them the items they donated for again...not real hard..or refund. just sayin if you did do a wipe i guarantee your user count would be 10-20 players higher just because people like feeling like they are ahead or have a fair chance to be. just my two cents.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
I appreciate that but by the same token im planning a fair few changes. Levelling wont be x10 of what it was, will be a bit easier, but start levels going to be upped so you can get straight into the action and server will be relaunched. You wont even be able to tell who was here before when you log on.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Neway i cant say i agree with u.Time will show if thats the best option suppose.After all its ur server and ur effort.

What im sure off is that if u start at say lvl55-58 and lvling is even 1/4 wot it was (it was like 1000-3000mobs per lvl in wt) i guarantee u ppl will log off instantly lol(perhaps after some moaning)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
can see it all just going wrong, and it being wiped and a new server starting or osmething

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Always the pessimist, wont go wrong, and Im sure I asked for this thread to be locked lol. Ben if you dont have anything nice to post stop trying to put the server down.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
going thru all the trouble just to help current players keep there kits or lvls , may aswell just wipe ul end up with more players :x

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Driving away the regulars and getting the server hoppers, good way to kill server in a months time :p

Wont be a wipe but on the flipside when its relaunched going to be easier to catch up.

I think people are more put off by the fact they hedged their bets on the other servers that flopped and dont want to catch up here.