Some new window.. Popped up when I pressed X no idea of function
SCREEN0022.jpg

Item Mall
SCREEN0023.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Always preferred MIR3 to MIR2 but still deciding which one to play, just think MIR2 interface is just to dam big for the screen.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
never actualy play official, is there no english client for it ?

matt

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
I'm not sure if this should be posted here as we are unaware if this will actually be included in the game yet..

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
milo, are u using an account from when it was old korean EI?

if so would it be possible for me to use my old account?

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
milo, are u using an account from when it was old korean EI?

if so would it be possible for me to use my old account?

How the hell did you manage to sign up? >.<

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'm not sure if this should be posted here as we are unaware if this will actually be included in the game yet..

Yes it will. You expect wemade to run an older version of the game? That makes absolutely no sense and hell even if they do for some messed up reason eventually the stuff I just screenshoted will be available.

Baughan try log into the website with your account details if they work there they'll work on Mir2 and Mir3.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Yes it will. You expect wemade to run an older version of the game? That makes absolutely no sense and hell even if they do for some messed up reason eventually the stuff I just screenshoted will be available.

Baughan try log into the website with your account details if they work there they'll work on Mir2 and Mir3.

damn it, for the life of me i cant remember what details i used back then, was probably something childish (We are talking years and years ago.)

Shame really, wanted to take a little look at the features before jumping head 1st into this new server.

Probs a long shot, but you dont have an unused account i could borrow for a few days?

How the hell did you manage to sign up? >.<

Was years back when they didnt require a korean SSN number (or u could use a made up one) i really cant remember as it was like 6 years ago now? All i remember is alot of UK players had a mess around on the server

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
damn it, for the life of me i cant remember what details i used back then, was probably something childish (We are talking years and years ago.)

Shame really, wanted to take a little look at the features before jumping head 1st into this new server.

Probs a long shot, but you dont have an unused account i could borrow for a few days?

I don't sorry :/ Just the one and it uses a password that I'm not exactly comfortable handing out willy nilly.

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009

I know but I dont want to give anyones hopes up including myselfs >.<

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Oh another interesting point. AutoPot is gone or at least I cannot find it anymore it's not in it's usual place and pressing most of the buttons on the keyboard didn't bring it up. Pots are still instant with a delay.

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Oh another interesting point. AutoPot is gone or at least I cannot find it anymore it's not in it's usual place and pressing most of the buttons on the keyboard didn't bring it up. Pots are still instant with a delay.

>.< auto pot rocks

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003

lol.....i wont be playing this server if there is no autopot. may aswell play mir2 if they take away autopot

graphite

Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
lol.....i wont be playing this server if there is no autopot. may aswell play mir2 if they take away autopot

Requires more skill otherwise... don't you have it? :)

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
auto pot is for noobs
The gameplay relies on auto pot. Mir3 is a more fast paced tactical game while hunting to full potential and auto pot is needed for you to be able to hunt properly.