Screenshots of some of the new features

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
actually, i would backdate the game version for a fresh server

think about it, it will 5+ months before any serious hunting of snow / wd / nr takes place. This means they can translate everything before that and get it released sooner rather than later and actually start making some money. If the game is a success, they will then release the later patches which they can translate over the inital levelling period.

That is exactly what i was thinking.

Wemade release the latest Korean version of the game surely there leavin themselves with no updates.

Wemade will i think release the patch we were meant to receive before the official servers went down(item patch). KingOfKings posted an email he received from wemade clearly stating that the aSS wont be available until a later date so we cant be receiving the latest patch anyhow if thats the case.

Releasing the latest patch would make no sense. People wont have a clue what any of the new features are for. Whereas if they implement them patch by patch people will know how to use said features.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
I was on about zentaur..where tepes is like level 900000 odd. Scorpion mir is easy yes but with this server coming out, I wasnt going to bother wasting my time proving myself on a server which wouldn't become big if wemade were releasing an official one.

mrtepes is more like level 200 lol and he has no more or less hp/mp than any1 else of around lvl 80-90 as he loses it when he is forced to rebirth. he just has higher lvl owns and stats than any1 else lol

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
mrtepes is more like level 200 lol and he has no more or less hp/mp than any1 else of around lvl 80-90 as he loses it when he is forced to rebirth. he just has higher lvl owns and stats than any1 else lol

He 1 hits with DS through my shield and armor ring...