SoLiD Server 1.9 - The Birth Of The Trance - Long Term

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
lol bon ur talking bout 2nd SoLiD even ask shadow the first ever me and Ton were highest idiot and btw u dont stop me playinf servs i will play when i feel like it the only reason aint playing atm cause im playing toro and ur a dick

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
nice one on finishing it shadow i played the first ever SoLiD and was highest lvl with my good m8 Ton doubt i play this one though as nopk11 is playing and hes a twat...
Anyway good luck with serv m8 and hope it all goes well
P.S look out for nopk11 he cheats quite alot

lol bon ur talking bout 2nd SoLiD even ask shadow the first ever me and Ton were highest idiot and btw u dont stop me playinf servs i will play when i feel like it the only reason aint playing atm cause im playing toro and ur a dick
lol u really are a cry baby aint u

torozor is boring now and reachin end of its life... every1 will most likely come here, ive alrdy given up on toro as its boring and not 2 mention always accused of cheats

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
i thought u sed high rate servers have long life but u even sed now urself ur bored....

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I could give you some temp webspace shadow. However, each file uploaded cannot be larger then 75mb, unlimited space though.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
http://www.esnips.com/
u cud go on there n make an account for every1 to acess.
would only allow 1 person to dl at a time tho :S
and they wud have to log on as the account u created lol
only 1 i can thin k of m8

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i thought u sed high rate servers have long life but u even sed now urself ur bored....
i said they are long life if host puts effort in.
thing on torozor... lvl200 items r hard 2 get and only drop off 1 boss, kinda boring. and the lvl220+ items only drop off a boss again which never drops and really rare. i dunno its jsut lost its appeal, fact taht i keep gettin accused for cheats and banned for nowt and the items r mega hard and only drop of 1 mob is abit boring. throughout the server items r easy-med easy 2 get, then jsut suddenly turns mega hard :P
as i said tho if i didnt think id continually get banned and thought server would stay up and be worth the effort of lookin for the items and lvls then i would.

ne way stay on topic of solid server :eek:

I could give you some temp webspace shadow. However, each file uploaded cannot be larger then 75mb, unlimited space though.
so basically just have 2 dl about 6-8 seperate parts :P

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
getright ftw
for sum reason firefox only lets me download 3 things at once :( lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
nice one on finishing it shadow i played the first ever SoLiD and was highest lvl with my good m8 Ton doubt i play this one though as nopk11 is playing and hes a twat...
Anyway good luck with serv m8 and hope it all goes well
P.S look out for nopk11 he cheats quite alot

I place a bet of £10 that u will play regardless if NoPk is on it lol.

He might be a twat sometimes but he has his moments where he's helpful lol.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I place a bet of £10 that u will play regardless if NoPk is on it lol.

He might be a twat sometimes but he has his moments where he's helpful lol.
fs dont ruin my rep ppl will think im turnin carebear :(

i am very helpfully and generous to my m8s... im an arse 2 ppl in enemy guilds tho ;)