SoLiD Server 1.9 - The Birth Of The Trance - Long Term

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Well I'll play, T_M better welcome me with open arms just like in any other server. You not playing Toro Bon? Also try get Mike and Rach ect to play. Played EvilMir and you lot left :)

Hope the server comes online soon, looks good.

/Lyncus - LOMCN SuperModerator
in all honesty torozor is boring as fk now.... and i cba as i could just be banned again for another silly made up reason.

all of T_M will be playin, hopefully all from evilmir and from torozor and a few euro m8s aswell. T_M will dominate this server just like every other 1 ;)

toaly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2004
Link was actually up at 11am. I've just changed the name so it isn't confusing as it was in higher and upper case.
aint higher and upper case kinda same thing :) higher and lower...or upper and lower :/ ah well :middle:

/lil :ppunk:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i kno ur just tryin to make the host feel better but i hate wen people say that cause yea no duh it will be up when its up lol...im just tryin to get a rough estimate
or just chill and w8?

dont sound so desperate 2 get on mir :P

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
It esculates as you get higher level.

Surely that would just put new people off? =/

You join.. you see people who are lvl 50+ running around in decent kit.. you think "wow.. looks like a decent server, can't be that hard to level" then you have 2 grind for an hour to get lvl 22 =x

/Chris

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol u could play any game for an hour and think its like 10 mins, so really that aint bad :P

Loving the download speed too lol :P

Last edited:

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
cant go on website lol says uve reached ur banwidth limit shadow :(

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
"The beta ETA has been set for sunday as planned. The time will be anywhere between 9:00pm onwards then proceed till monday evening. This is to give players a chance to create accounts and get a feel for the server. Characters will not be deleted!. We are still working on getting more mirrors for the client. If you don't have it you will have to be patient."

- Solid Website

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
"The beta ETA has been set for sunday as planned. The time will be anywhere between 9:00pm onwards then proceed till monday evening. This is to give players a chance to create accounts and get a feel for the server. Characters will not be deleted!. We are still working on getting more mirrors for the client. If you don't have it you will have to be patient."

- Solid Website

How gd :P
Says 2 hours to d/l but my connection will pick up soon. Its 150kb/sec. Usually goes to 500+kb/sec, so will have it done any time nowwwwwwww! :D