SQLMIR B3 Download

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
i have hp pots working m8 if your using farrils and lilcool's update then go to large hp drug then change the appr to 28 for hp 29 for mp and edit your npcs accordingly should work.

btw anyone know tele ring cmd?

Deanio

Bah my gamsrv keeps saying something about the maps but ive changed it to where the maps r and it still not wrking!

Deanio

U mean the new 1's like tdb etc.? XHM now wrks properly but others dont atm

anto135

is ne1 else gettin major lag on the server when they put it up ?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Deanio said:
U mean the new 1's like tdb etc.? XHM now wrks properly but others dont atm
i mean like firewall... healing...

Original spells.

Deanio

i no masshealing wrks fireball does poisoning does skele brings out a giant wrm lol.Neways ive given up on the magiv for now as it seems the exe diesnt have the new spells in it i.e deva mirrorring. But purification and xhm both wrk fine.

Pervert

next time all spells will work =P
lets hope that they won't compress the files 2 hard and we will be able to translate them cause this damn chinese from my server is annoyng

-edit
Mordeth any idea when the 100% working files will be out?
or the Beta 4?

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
There wont be a Beta 4 by the looks of things

The next set of versions will start adding new features

I.E Guilds,new Spells,Bundling Since there code doesnt exist in sqlmir yet

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
wots the new "sheet1$" all about in the tables on sql that i restored from the sqlmir files?

Last edited:

Kiriyama

what was the point in compressing the exe files? i dont really know what it does but from i gather it just stops us from translating, i'm guessin it stops ppl from stealing their work and editing it to pass off from their own, maybe they should hook up with some of the top programmers from english private server networks and they can both work to release an english version aswell :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
babybear he wasnt talking about compressing your mir1.8 exe, hes talking about the compressed server files.