SQLMIR B3 Download

Join Discord

anto135

bugs me n wise spotted whilst ingame il be editin for more when we find em
1.cant see other grp member on map
2.can see ur own rev but cant see other persons rev bar on each other when grped
3.u see mobs full name ie if u put zombie1 u can see the 1
4.if u click off alow grp when grp leader server crashes
5.mp and hp doesn't restore when u click it
6.u can trade but cant trade amulets 4 sum reason
7.cant attack people when uve got pets

il edit when (if) we find more

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if you find more? dont tell me thats all the bugs uve found :P

5. when u die to spawn back in the exact same place
6. tt's dont work
7. special rings dont work
8. when u die u dont drop
9. when u pk your pk count goes up but u dont change colour
10. some npc commands dont work
11. u can summon unlimited skele's

and more. lol

for number 3, thats easily fixed. in mongen, put the correct mobs IDX, but change its name to whatever you want. instead of calling it zombie1 in mongen, just call it zombie, and it will work exactly like zombie1 would, yet has a different name. Quite handy really.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
they wernt new bugs. they have bin there since atleast B2 :P. dunno bout the grouping stuff, since it wernt possible in B2.

new bug that i found is the HP's dont work again, i think the number has changed back or sumthin.

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
darbyram said:
wots the new "sheet1$" all about in the tables on sql that i restored from the sqlmir files?

hasnt anyone else seen this then, or any idea wot its purpose is??

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
what new stuff has the new sqlmir file got? i didnt restore it and its working fine for me?

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
Farril said:
what new stuff has the new sqlmir file got? i didnt restore it and its working fine for me?

look on page 4 m8 the file is there..didnt know how 2 put it in that last post..lol

EDIT: think it something 2 do wiv mobs

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
wernt talking about that. but thats just the chinese mob db

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
tbh I think it's pointless posting bugs here cause we carnt really sort them out the chinese have changed the main exes etc... that we dont have the source for best posting on there site of if there is a chinese guy or gal here that speaks english aswell to post there :/

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
not doin any halm stating them though. even though we cant fix em, we can use it to find out what bugs are left to fix later on.

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
true and it would help if we can get an uncompressed exes and unless you know how to uncompress Armadillo protected exe's

Last edited:

anto135

and what u gonna say 2 the chinese can we have the source plz :)
they say y
we say errrrr

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
anto121 said:
and what u gonna say 2 the chinese can we have the source plz :)
they say y
we say errrrr

you do realise that they are our files in the first place? without wittin and sirauron they wouldnt even be anywhere near this stage. the least they can do is uncompress the exes.

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
Farril said:
you do realise that they are our files in the first place? without wittin and sirauron they wouldnt even be anywhere near this stage. the least they can do is uncompress the exes.

isnt there anything on the net that can tell u how 2 uncompress these .exes, surely one of u geniuses can do it :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no much point atm. we'll unpack it, they'll bring out a new packed one, maybe better compacted if they knew we were taking them apart. id leave it till the final version is released.

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
they arent complete idiots you know they got this far they can get futher we may aswell let them fix the bugs. Maybe instead of bug fixing a better idea would be to setup working db's etc with all mobs mon items etc ?

darbyram

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2004
Oldham
Farril said:
no much point atm. we'll unpack it, they'll bring out a new packed one, maybe better compacted if they knew we were taking them apart. id leave it till the final version is released.

yeah then unpack em..lol