Stupid Nintendo and stupid me

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Forgot to pre-order myself a Wii but thought i might try my luck on the day, bollocks is all i can say. Thought they would of learnt after microsofts **** up.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
LOL all sold out?

What you expect so close to crimbo though :(

Kid: Mummy i want a Wii for xmas (October 1st).
Mum: Ok Son i will get you one!
*Mum runs to shop, pre-orders one (Day after)*

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
holy crap its the 8th where have i been. nintendo sucks they show too much of the games in there tv ads.

wii 1#

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
They pulled a Sony, They clearly have enough made (Its basically a Gamecube lol) but they figured they'd increase the hype by lowering the amount released.

It worked radio stations over here have it on their news broadcasts yet no mention of the 360 was made when it came out lol.

I was gonna get it for Christmas but that's not happening (No preorder) so I'll prob get it for my 21st in February.

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
They should do something about this hyping up ****. Fair enough its a nice way to get publicity, but its ****ing dishonest, and they are basically being ****s to their customers.

The only customers they lose via this though, are people like me. Im the sort of person who goes to a website, and if the site doesnt load properly, or I have to go through a retard process to get my item, i e-mail them and tell them their ****, and take my buisiness elsewhere.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Lol i pre-ordered and couldn't even get mine... >_>

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Milo rang me yesterday saying come play with my wii.

So i go round there as you do all excited..and he pisses all over my hands :(

Im currently sueing nintendo as im sure theres a lot of these pissing on jokes due to their incapability to give the console a good name!

On a serious note..i was getting one from NY but milo said it wouldnt happen so now im angry..and its christmas :(

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
$5 for a fecking Nes game its a rip-off

its $3 to buy a brand new lemmings game with 68 levels on the PS3's download network

im sure ther will b another way around having to pay for it, like downloading off tinterweb, though im not sure if that wld require you to chip your pii?

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
wee = body fluid
wii = games system that cant be bought cause they only made 5 and that smashmywii person broke one of them so thats 4 but toxick got some wii so thats 3 and I dont know who has them 3

I dont even thing wiiman was able to get one

BH