Talk about files.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You can't expect 4H to release there files because they are still running a server on them.

Don't understand lil point though, true he worked hard on his source but the server failed and now nothing is happening to the files, why not just release them? i guess you want somone to come along with £££ to buy them which will never happen, who in the right mind would even think about paying for a set of files, thats just what i think, why eles would you not release them and say you would rather delete your work.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
First of I know for a fact Kyn and lil don't do this for money

Now you keep sayin the server was a fail ok but it was for testing of the files
Not for Kyn or lil for to run.what they have done so far was in there free time.

If they stop coding up to them but you can't look down for not releasing
As there are people here that do the same.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
First of I know for a fact Kyn and lil don't do this for money

Now you keep sayin the server was a fail ok but it was for testing of the files
Not for Kyn or lil for to run.what they have done so far was in there free time.

If they stop coding up to them but you can't look down for not releasing
As there are people here that do the same.

So all the work they did was for nothing? must be a reason they did it and i don't think fun comes into it.

It was the first time i have ever mentioned the server, i said fail because it was never up for very long and i never seen posted on ad topic "only a test for the files", even i played on it a little and am sure i would of noticed it was only a test.

I don't play MIR and never will but i seen lil work and i just don't understand why he would waste it on 1 server.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
cuz him and kyn do it for a hobby fun spare time kinda stuff.

like lil said he wanted to see if new things can be coded to mir easy.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
wasnt rly kyn and lil's fault it failed it was the rest of the team who made elysian

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
@pete, even if fourheroes made no money and had no donations, i still wouldnt release the files, cause its the same answer... why would i give away my hard work to my rivals.

That's a load of bull right there you say your a team?

why would i (should be we) give away my (should be our) hard work to my (should be our) rivals

Just thought I'd point that out to you.

gtz to Ben for giving credit to his team member(s)

All comes down to greed again.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
That's a load of bull right there you say your a team?

why would i (should be we) give away my (should be our) hard work to my (should be our) rivals

Just thought I'd point that out to you.

gtz to Ben for giving credit to his team member(s)

All comes down to greed again.

Ben's files, my sources, they go hand in hand.

We are such a good team, we don't need to give each other credit.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
The difference is he tries to big him self up with the my and i's wheres you dont, dont try make excuses for him im sure hes quite capable of doing that for him self after all you have to make some bull upto the benefits to even stay on them I remember having to give details of what jobs i've applied for, so im sure by now hes the expert at it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
The difference is he tries to big him self up with the my and i's wheres you dont, dont try make excuses for him im sure hes quite capable of doing that for him self after all you have to make some bull upto the benefits to even stay on them I remember having to give details of what jobs i've applied for, so im sure by now hes the expert at it.

Its all me and my files, matt does nothing, hes just a leach, ur right

I mean your really sad dude lol, what you trying to achive exactly by **** stiring? that matts suddenly gonna go "omg ur right ben doesnt give me credit, im gonna leave the team with my files and publicly release to fk ben off!!"

I bet you was the guy that grassed ppl up at skool and was a right little teachers pet lol.

But seriously, me and matt are a good team, we know we both deserve equal credit for our server, as w/o him we'd fail in coding, and w/o me we'd fail server side. Matt says my files, i say my files, your just trying to **** stir, get a life

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
cuz him and kyn do it for a hobby fun spare time kinda stuff.

like lil said he wanted to see if new things can be coded to mir easy.

Oh give me a break! What a waste of time. If that is the case, it just makes them incredibly selfish? When there are people here virtually begging for the files. It's all about ego.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Its all me and my files, matt does nothing, hes just a leach, ur right

I mean your really sad dude lol, what you trying to achive exactly by **** stiring? that matts suddenly gonna go "omg ur right ben doesnt give me credit, im gonna leave the team with my files and publicly release to fk ben off!!"

I bet you was the guy that grassed ppl up at skool and was a right little teachers pet lol.

But seriously, me and matt are a good team, we know we both deserve equal credit for our server, as w/o him we'd fail in coding, and w/o me we'd fail server side. Matt says my files, i say my files, your just trying to **** stir, get a life

The thing is you make out you did everything by yourself trying to be big headed, also it wasn't close to **** stirring yes I did say you give him no credit but it's the fact you try and big yourself up to be something your not.

You want to start with the irl ****: you sit on you ass doing jack **** for a living apart from sit there watching people donate for a dying game so you can pay for your luxury's, you say it's 'hard work' (not work it's a Hobie/interest) and you put 'alot of effort in' (setting a new server up every year or two to keep the donations coming) yeah it's good for the part of the community who plays mir still which is steadily going down, what on gods earth will you do when there's no one to play mir and you find your self back on £90 (or what ever it is now) every two weeks but then you have to look for jobs and tell them what you applied for and give them information then find you have done jack **** (like you've been doing for many years) so they suspend your benefit's for how ever long it is.
Now who's the one who needs a life?

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Why are you reading so much into his posts? It just makes you look like you're obsessed with Ben. Get over yourself.

/Nymph

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Ok we can get back on-topic now I think i've said enough dont want to upset ben any more than he already is lol.
Does anyone know if td is still carrying on with his files because I know he doesnt keep us in the loop so to speak just woundering if he got put off with the people who was curseing him for the 2.3 bugs which was wrong as hes the only one whos released any files worth while to the public.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Ok we can get back on-topic now I think i've said enough dont want to upset ben any more than he already is lol.
Does anyone know if td is still carrying on with his files because I know he doesnt keep us in the loop so to speak just woundering if he got put off with the people who was curseing him for the 2.3 bugs which was wrong as hes the only one whos released any files worth while to the public.

upset? i dont even read ur posts i merely skim over the top and see the same old jealous nerd rage comments and just move onto the post below

QQ

MirL1GHT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2010
No one would want FH files if they knew how they are coded, might work user end but i'm 100% certain it's done poorly, even open source would refuse it. Sure Cheeky knows what he is doing i don't know Hany but i'm sure Matt, Ben and those other "Developers" just make Cheeky's job harder ;)

No offense Matt :) but i know your "coding" and i can safely bet Ben doesn't have a ****ing clue about anything other than clicking that big "Accept" button in paypal for his donations. I've looked at the leaked FH source and it's shocking you should of started from scratch, what resource's is that **** sucking from that oh so expensive dedicated server that you need all these donations for?

Stop asking for this **** and try and get somewhere with real developers like Kyn, TD & Lil - people who know what they're doing :)

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
No one would want FH files if they knew how they are coded, might work user end but i'm 100% certain it's done poorly, even open source would refuse it. Sure Cheeky knows what he is doing i don't know Hany but i'm sure Matt, Ben and those other "Developers" just make Cheeky's job harder ;)

No offense Matt :) but i know your "coding" and i can safely bet Ben doesn't have a ****ing clue about anything other than clicking that big "Accept" button in paypal for his donations. I've looked at the leaked FH source and it's shocking you should of started from scratch, what resource's is that **** sucking from that oh so expensive dedicated server that you need all these donations for?

Stop asking for this **** and try and get somewhere with real developers like Kyn, TD & Lil - people who know what they're doing :)

Lol.

Btw, every point you made, is wrong.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
You're making an ass of yourself, who cares if they release source? Who cares if its messy? If they understand it and it works, fair play, they won't release the files so it won't matter.

Never been the biggest fan of FH but fair play to Ben he has a major source of income from the few that have the lack of common sense to donate hundreds. I's a full time job looking after a server. Even when you split it in 3, you aren't going to be motivated without some incentive.

The major issue is people can't be bothered to get together and work on files along with someone to actually implement a server based on those files. Any projects start up, go strong, then dissapear after a month. Why? The same reason non donation servers close, no incentive/motivation.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I disagree both Kyn and lil are by far the best I have saw.

But I wouldn't mind having Matt into are dev team