The best artist, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Rap is the most popular music in the world TODAY. Please try and prove me wrong.

Rock is over, dead... you get like 400 greebo's in 1 city, thats it.

You seriously are an ass, i beg to differ about 400 "greebo's" a city as i go to rock city every sunday and that has atleast 500 so called "greebo's" in a night so im happy to say YOU FAIL

Last edited:

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
as i said, the best selling artists in the UK right now are nearly all rock bands.

Also, it doesnt matter a damn about right now. Hip hop has no future. No rap artists around today will be around in 20 years time.

Only idiots try to defend their music by saying how popular it is, anyway.

Who are you? Mystic Meg??? You cant see into the future.

Lol at "Only idiots try to defend their music by saying how popular it is"

Haha the fact that it is so popular says people like the music. Get used to it, it aint gunna change any time soon.

You seriously are an ass, i beg to differ about 400 "greebo's" a city as i go to rock city every sunday and that has atleast 500 so called "greebo's" in a night so im happy to say YOU FAIL

I dont fail at all as rap/hip hop/r&b is the most popular music in the world.

If your my age you will know that most people our age like rap/hip hop/r&b, dont argue with me because you know as well as me that its true.

Last edited:

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Who are you? Mystic Meg??? You cant see into the future.

Lol at "Only idiots try to defend their music by saying how popular it is"

Haha the fact that it is so popular says people like the music. Get used to it, it aint gunna change any time soon.
I'll bet you all my posessions that in 2 years time your current favourite song will be completely forgotten about. Rap ages faster than a mayfly. the reason? It's ****.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
I'll bet you all my posessions that in 2 years time your current favourite song will be completely forgotten about. Rap ages faster than a mayfly. the reason? It's ****.

Yay! I've always wanted a cardboard box and a blanket.

Rap/hip hop/r&b is getting bigger and better. It started with NWA, Tupac, Biggy etc. were mainly just black people liked it. Now look how big it is with Eminem, 50 Cent etc. with allmost all black people and most white people like it.

In 2 years rap will still be here, in 10 years rap will still be here. Rap isnt just going to die like that, no matter how much you want it to.

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Yay! I've always wanted a cardboard box and a blanket.

Rap/hip hop/r&b is getting bigger and better. It started with NWA, Tupac, Biggy etc. were mainly just black people liked it. Now look how big it is with Eminem, 50 Cent etc. with allmost all black people and most white people like it.

In 2 years rap will still be here, in 10 years rap will still be here. Rap isnt just going to die like that, no matter how much you want it to.

I said your current favourite song you numbskull, not the genre. Unfortunately that will continue, thanks to the fact that its so childishly easy to make. But songs, artists and albums, thankfully, grow stale quickly.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
My favourite song is Wonder why they call you ***** by Tupac. There goes your theory :)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
WTF!?! excuse me but this is just a load of sh!t. All of you are arguing over rock, rap, tupac PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERANT OPINIONS this is the part of the forum where we announce it and its ended up with immature comments throughout now shutup go home. sorry but this had to be said end of.

-edit- to the rock is dead comment? excuse me? but no type of music dies ok it ain't as good as it used to be but people still listen therefore your theory just went :)

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
WTF!?! excuse me but this is just a load of sh!t. All of you are arguing over rock, rap, tupac PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERANT OPINIONS this is the part of the forum where we announce it and its ended up with immature comments throughout now shutup go home. sorry but this had to be said end of.

I agree, That is why i say i believe Tupac is the best rapper ever and dont say hes the best artist ever. People have differant opinions, i like rap, he likes rock, somone else likes dance. So everyone is going to think differantley but i still believe rap/hip hop/r&b is the most popular in the world.

I have never heard of that song before, so I don't know how you expect me to react.

Its alot older than 2 years.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I agree, That is why i say i believe Tupac is the best rapper ever and dont say hes the best artist ever. People have differant opinions, i like rap, he likes rock, somone else likes dance. So everyone is going to think differantley but i still believe rap/hip hop/r&b is the most popular in the world.

Its alot older than 2 years.

yes it might be most popular but the thing is nowadays most people get kicked in for not liking that type of music (could just be where i live rofl) but at the end of the day you agreed with me ^^

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
yes it might be most popular but the thing is nowadays most people get kicked in for not liking that type of music (could just be where i live rofl) but at the end of the day you agreed with me ^^

Thats chavs for ya, but im not a chav, i dont wear trackies, drink cider or beat up grannys and i like rap.

Theres twats everywhere, just a shame most of them are chavs that like my sort of music :P

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Crap, o sorry i mean Rap, who likes rap, o yea i remember now its 5' 4" white skinny kids who wanna be black and feel hard coz they think there gangsters.

Nah in all seriousness i think ull always have ppl that like rap ull always have ppl that like rock, i personally think that theres no real talent in rapping, now picking up a guitar and screaming out a wicked rock solo now that takes talent ^^

Well thats my 2 pence worth :agree:

"You Just Hate Me Coz Im Black" :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Crap, o sorry i mean Rap, who likes rap, o yea i remember now its 5' 4" white skinny kids who wanna be black and feel hard coz they think there gangsters.

Nah in all seriousness i think ull always have ppl that like rap ull always have ppl that like rock, i personally think that theres no real talent in rapping, now picking up a guitar and screaming out a wicked rock solo now that takes talent ^^

Well thats my 2 pence worth :agree:

"You Just Hate Me Coz Im Black" :D :D :D :D :D

Actually most black kids like rap aswell.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
If your my age you will know that most people our age like rap/hip hop/r&b, dont argue with me because you know as well as me that its true.
The only age of people that really like rap music is 12-18 year olds, what about all the other age groups?

Not everyone is aged 12-18...

I'll admit, I used to like rap, there's still the odd songs that I like, but the majority of rap is just people trying to get rich, and fast.

There's only one rapper who's known on a wide scale, and that's Tupac, however, bands...

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
The only age of people that really like rap music is 12-18 year olds, what about all the other age groups?

Not everyone is aged 12-18...

I'll admit, I used to like rap, there's still the odd songs that I like, but the majority of rap is just people trying to get rich, and fast.

There's only one rapper who's known on a wide scale, and that's Tupac, however, bands...

I'd say its more like 12-25.

But when people get older they stop buying songs, albums etc. Some do obviously but alot of people just stop listening to new music. Like my parents between them have brought like 3-4 albums in 5 years lol.

I dont like 50 Cent basically because hes a twat. But there is other rappers that aint like that. Talib Kweli, Sway, Ludacris etc.

And id say 50 Cent, Eminem and Biggy are also known on a wide scale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.