Updated files for offline use. (26/10/2005)

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Right, well as the others are very outdated, i decided to make a new set of files.

This uses the latest Plumewind m2server and the new GameGate.

To get the files running, first download the files from HERE ( password: lomcn ).
Then extract the files to C:\mirserver

Now make sure your BDE Administrator is set up correctly like on the following picture:

You can get BDE Administrator from www.dbcommander.com

Then download the client and .exe from HERE (Please note, this is NOT the ledu client, but the DB's are made to match the euro data, so you will have to use this client in order to see the monsters correctly) Extract this zip file to your legend of mir client folder (Default is C:\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir)

If you wish to use the ledu client, download it HERE
(If you will use the Ledu exe, most of things ingame WILL BE MESSED UP, like mobs looking dodgy, items looking completely wrong etc. etc.) Extract this zip file to your legend of mir client folder (Default is C:\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir)

Now when you have done everything, open the folder C:\mirserver\Run the server from here And run the shortcuts in the specified order (1. 2. 3 etc.)
When you run the shortcut number 1, the LFConfirmation window will pop up, press the start button and continue to load up the other shortcuts.

You can log in to your gamemaster character with the details

ID = gamemaster
PW= gamemaster

Gamegate cheat menu setup:

Right, basically open up your gamegate. Click the option button, then clck on "cheats".

Now, first untick ALL the boxes you see, untill none are ticked at all.

Now, click the "base" tab. I have left in Health amount over head displayed, quick group, when you regen, the amount is showed over your head (like in mir3), and show names of players.

Now, go through all besides the "work" tab, and tick all the boxes. After you have done that, tick all besides the "all" and the "base" box, so you should be left with a screen like this:G][/URL

In order to put the server online, i have made a list of IP's wich you need to change

Code:
!addrtable.txt (DBServer)
All IP's

!serverinfo.txt (DBServer)
All IP's

dbsrc.ini (DBServer)
ServerAddr (the one in the [Setup] part)
GateAddr
IDSAddr

MirGate.ini (GameGate)
Server1

Config.ini (LoginGate)
ServerAddr
GateAddr

!addrtable.txt (LoginSrv)
All IP's

!serveraddr.txt (LoginSrv)
All IP's

Logsrv.ini (LoginSrv)
DBServer
ServerAddr
GateAddr

!runaddr.txt (Mir200)
All IP's

!Servertable.txt (Mir200)
All IP's

!Setup.txt (Mir200)
GateAddr
DBAddr
IDSAddr
MsgSrvAddr
If you want to let your players use a DNS address to connect (eg. disturbed.myftp.org), then refer to the following list of IP's that need changing.

Code:
#File name#####Folder name#
############################
!addrtable.txt (DBServer)
First IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.

!serverinfo.txt (DBServer)
First IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
Second IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Third IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

!dbsrc.ini (DBServer)
ServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
IDSAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

MirGate.ini (GameGate)
Server1: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Config.ini (LoginGate)
ServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to 0.0.0.0

!addrtable.txt (LoginSrv)
First IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
Second IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Third IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Fourth IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

!serveraddr.txt (LoginSrv)

Logsrv.ini (LoginSrv)
DBServer: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Config.ini (SelGate)

!runaddr.txt (Mir200)

!Servertable.txt (Mir200)
First IP: Change that to 127.0.0.1

!Setup.txt (Mir200)
DBAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
IDSAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
MsgSrvAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
LogServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
I cant make a charater on ID:gamemaster PW:gamemaster i make it then... I still say i havent made a charater could you tell me the problem please XD

Upvote 0

duane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2005
i get black screen ingame how do i fix it happens just after u click start after char select

its something with game gate or m2server or both

this is game gate
[12:52:03] Service Start..
[12:52:03] Laoded Wordfilter.txt.....
[12:52:03] Loaded IP.txt....
[12:52:03] Started OK!......
[12:52:33] Á¬½ÓLoginSrv³É¹¦,·ÀÇ¿Ðеǽ¹¦ÄÜ¿ªÆô£¡

and m2server

¼ÓÔرùÁ¹ÍøÂç²å¼þ¹ÜÀí³É¹¦...
ÕýÔÚ¶ÁÈ¡ÅäÖÃÐÅÏ¢...
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØ¿Í»§¶Ë°æ±¾ÐÅÏ¢...
¼ÓÔØ¿Í»§¶Ë°æ±¾ÐÅϢʧ°Ü£¡£¡£¡
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØÎïÆ·Êý¾Ý¿â...
ÎïÆ·Êý¾Ý¿â¼ÓÔسɹ¦(398)...
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØÊý¾ÝͼÎļþ...
СµØͼÊý¾Ý¼ÓÔسɹ¦...
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔصØͼÊý¾Ý...
04/08/2006 12:52:42 ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³££¡£¡£¡Out of memory

i have unpnp disabled tryed searchin none of its been ne use

Last edited:
Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
ok just so u know.....i read every single little helping guide and i read over it 4times each and if u dont believe me ask ma mom ill try give a few screenies so u know what im up against.....guys seriously this is all i need help with and you keep putting me down giving me wrong things.....if u can fix this my life is in depthh to u......:spc: :killpcc:

ahh can anyone tell me how to turn my file into jpg or something for some reason i cant do it

Upvote 0

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
1 question - were are you meant to extract the client exe to ?

Upvote 0

dscottys

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2005
Liverpool
If you get an error at the start wich is titled "!WRONG" when you start the game using the ledu client, and when you press "OK" the client closes, you will need to download the interface files from HERE. Extract the .rar to the client directory (so the contents of the Data folder will be extracted in the Data folder).
[/code]

-----------------------------------------------------------
Could you upload the Interface files again plz :) if so...thanks :)

Upvote 0

Caretaker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2006
In My House
Why can't i download the Ledu.exe?? I've been trying few times now, and it comes some sort of error message.. Anyone get them same?

Edit - Never mind, I've got it now.. It's all working fine now:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Right, the links to the files were all splattered around between different webhosts and i had no control over them, so some of them are not available anymore.

What i'm asking is someone who has all the files besides the server files, i'd be greatful if you could upload them and give me a link so i could upload them to my personal webspace.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.