Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Looks good! What’s the bottom bit going to be for? Be nice if it showed your current armour too (if worn) to compare stats

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Looks good! What’s the bottom bit going to be for? Be nice if it showed your current armour too (if worn) to compare stats

most recent version, the bottom bits for information, i have considered say holdinh shift for it to generate another one next to it showing your currently compared item if available

EDIT: could be handy of gyazo was allowed as a media source ofr the forum

Reactions: Wummy and Jev

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Option like holding shift to display comparison to equipped item would be great. Mir3d always pops up the comparison (equipped item is marked with that green stamp) and it gets in the way.

I still recall with nostalgia the original info tip displayed in the bag bottom field in nice yellow letters. Maybe it could be brought back for displaying only stats that are added. Or to have a toggle to have the info tip display only when the item has added stats (after a while, you know most of the items info anyway or are not interested).

We got used to that constant info panel popping up whenever you move mouse around your storage but it tends to get in the way to see what you are doing, like when sorting the storage out.
BTW I don't know if you have it but a button that automatically sorts items in your storage spaces by some predefined item category is a nice thing to have (as much as I can have issues with it not sorting as I'd want it to, like the Chinese way of sorting is not the way we would do it LOL).

1682528281310.png

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Option like holding shift to display comparison to equipped item would be great. Mir3d always pops up the comparison (equipped item is marked with that green stamp) and it gets in the way.

I still recall with nostalgia the original info tip displayed in the bag bottom field in nice yellow letters. Maybe it could be brought back for displaying only stats that are added. Or to have a toggle to have the info tip display only when the item has added stats (after a while, you know most of the items info anyway or are not interested).

We got used to that constant info panel popping up whenever you move mouse around your storage but it tends to get in the way to see what you are doing, like when sorting the storage out.
BTW I don't know if you have it but a button that automatically sorts items in your storage spaces by some predefined item category is a nice thing to have (as much as I can have issues with it not sorting as I'd want it to, like the Chinese way of sorting is not the way we would do it LOL).

View attachment 31435
Me and @grimchamp were looking at adding this to Crystal :P

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
EDIT: could be handy of gyazo was allowed as a media source ofr the forum
try adding the direct link?

gyazo is supported, but I guess only accepts .format files rather then URLs

seems there's an issue with gyazo refusing connection o.0 posted on xenforo forum will see what they say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
getting towards completing this now, just need to add a few extra bits in but the main bulk is done, just missing some weight icons for things like +hand body and bag weight, will have an exp bar for weapons for levelling weapons for refining, also removed the added spell damage section but will create a new design for that

1682606208192.png

1682606227473.png

also added in a new section for items that level up like the refining level of the weapons and the accessories that can drop with added levels or be upgraded via an npc

an items level is linked to how many time you can gem it. aswell as possibly passing stats on from one item to another

1682606311359.png

1682606339098.png

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Item comparisson has now been done aswell

press shift while hovering an item (shop, TM, inspect, inventory etc) and if you have a comparable item equipped it will display your items stats along side the item your looking at. for rings and bracelets, the default compared item is the Left slot (left as you look at the char page), if you additionally hold Alt it will switch to the Right slots item

a few quick gifs

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Item Comparisons is such a long over due feature for any server

Reactions: Jev

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Item comparisson has now been done aswell

press shift while hovering an item (shop, TM, inspect, inventory etc) and if you have a comparable item equipped it will display your items stats along side the item your looking at. for rings and bracelets, the default compared item is the Left slot (left as you look at the char page), if you additionally hold Alt it will switch to the Right slots item

a few quick gifs

looks good!

Status
Not open for further replies.