Disturbed 1.9 is now absolete

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Disturbed is PUBLIC AGAIN! Read for more information.

Salad said:
No offence gimp but why are you people donating to a server that you dont even know is going to stay up (huh this is not asking?). Fair enough donating to P69 or ragezone since they have been up for much much longer and you can trust they will stay up(saying its unreliable). On the other hand i cant see this being a reliable server(again i say its not reliable) so i wont be donating in this day and age. Sorry(so i wont donate to it in this time)

What exactly do you find so hard?

Gimp clearly said that if people will donate he would not say no. He did not asks for pricks like you to sit and say, 10 times, ''why should people'', he didnt ask for an opinion, he just said donations would be very welcome, not for people to respond like you.
Take a look, which other person has replied crying like a twat? No1 but you, now shut up and f**k off son.
Oh, and ''What exactly do you find hard?'', aim that at yourself, and even though you might be slightly retarded, work summin out..
/4fun

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Re: Disturbed (Foundation v2) - Disturbed is PUBLIC AGAIN! Read for more information.

MentaL said:
My bannings where unjustified and currupted, so the new admins did an investigation and it led to my favour, sorry for going offtopic, im off back to bed :(.

Actually they were justified buddy, you were unbanned because someone thought you deserved a "second chance". ;)

™FatBoySlim™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006

urbanfox said:
Actually they were justified buddy, you were unbanned because someone thought you deserved a "second chance". ;)

right then if he gets a second chance i demand a second chance wth my other 2 acc's is that ok.

kthxba

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

I really would donate to the server but im skint without a job atm lol also hope it does come back i was kinda gettin right into it ^^

Nice server u n matty got going rag :)

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004

urbanfox said:

why didnt fubu's account get unbanned and given a 2nd chance he was banned for being 'cancer of private server' or something cus sum1 used his name on a server and used cheats and he got the blame when the host cryed to leo it wasnt even a lomcn problem so thats fair to give him a 2nd chance?

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

czeldabolg said:
I really would donate to the server but im skint without a job atm lol also hope it does come back i was kinda gettin right into it ^^

Nice server u n matty got going rag :)
All credit goes to rag tbh, I just help out the odd time ^^

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003

urbanfox said:

Urban fox love most stuff u post uve help me in the past.but PLEASE all this stuff isnt about Disturbed Server instead of being sucked in u should be removing these off topic replys

Last edited:

DannyBoy06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2006
West Midlands

Yeh exactly holly!

Well Rag keep us posted please bud!

Pope

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 13, 2006
Manchester

Can anyone tell me if the servers going bk up or not

Thanx

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Pope said:
Can anyone tell me if the servers going bk up or not

Thanx
It will be back up as soon as rag has the money to buy a graphics card.

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005

think about it if we all donate a quid the server will be back up
wots ure paypal rag? ill donate some

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Veora said:
think about it if we all donate a quid the server will be back up
wots ure paypal rag? ill donate some
Then if you think hard, paypal aint supported in estonia (where rag lives)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

Kazuki said:
Then if you think hard, paypal aint supported in estonia (where rag lives)

was there a need for a stupid comment like that? no, dik ed, least hes trying to do sumthing un like u sat on ur big fat round ass with ur finger in ur mouth saying errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004

there was a need for that comment someone asked if they cud donate and he told them they cant donate with paypal coz ragnar lives in estonia and cant donate with paypal there so it wasnt a stupid comment....

/Doaky

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Colonel said:
was there a need for a stupid comment like that? no, dik ed, least hes trying to do sumthing un like u sat on ur big fat round ass with ur finger in ur mouth saying errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
1. Yes there was a need for the comment, because hes saying he will donate, i'm saying he can't.

2. I'm fair from fat, thank you.

3. Why would I put my finger in my mouth and then try to speak, rather stupid if you ask me, but then again you are one of these solid chavs.

4. Thank you for your concern

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England

so, is server expected to bne up soon, pay day thursday so maybe get donation, unless i can find 1 lieing about somewhere ill post ya it if i can.
/Darkunit

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading

Kazuki said:
1. Yes there was a need for the comment, because hes saying he will donate, i'm saying he can't.

2. I'm fair from fat, thank you.

3. Why would I put my finger in my mouth and then try to speak, rather stupid if you ask me, but then again you are one of these solid chavs.

4. Thank you for your concern

3.Considering you are typing on a forum why would it matter if you put your finger in your mouth?

2. Nice lie but i dont believe you since i dont like you.

Ontopic: Graphics cards cost absolutely nothing (considering the graphics card you would need to play mir 2) which is extremely low about 15 meg graphics could cut this 2d game. Try looking on amazon/ebay and others for good prices not ones from pc world or something.

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned

Salad said:
3.Considering you are typing on a forum why would it matter if you put your finger in your mouth?

Ontopic: Graphics cards cost absolutely nothing (considering the graphics card you would need to play mir 2) which is extremely low about 15 meg graphics could cut this 2d game. Try looking on amazon/ebay and others for good prices not ones from pc world or something.
hehe, you say nice lie, it wasnt you typing there meite it was Matty, i say this because how the hell do you know?

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006

Salad said:

Why are you posting on a thread for a server which you don't even play?

And I'm not fat, I don't care if you believe me or not, your opinion/beliefs doesn't affect me.