HellFire-Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
when is it back online m8?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

can u put a data/map folder link up pls m8 so we dnt have to wait 1hr 32 mins to download another cilent? and i recomend using a different download site as we have to wait 30 mins pet download :P can be anoying to people who get errors in the middle of download.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
stuck at last screen "loading.." and give error server is offline..
yesterday i downloaded poison 3.55 and now i've to download king.. omg i hope this is the last change

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
same lol, was online but when i disconnected and tried getting back on won't let me.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
God dam it.. Downloaded Poison client now I need to download this?

Make up your mind boi! On what files your using and you should of shut down the thread if you wasn't working on it..

-Ash

Edit: Guess 1 Hour isn't long.. This better be last client I download from you.. Because if any more client links or new servers I aint even going to even bother.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
So old poison is HellFire now:S

I 'think' so.. The poison thread is closed and the link led me to here.. So I'm assuming he given up on poison and gone back to w.e this is

-Ash

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
bahhh seriously twisted have you experience with servers???

server desekilibrated

no caves for lvls

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

really i know almost all my servers was for money(same as you

but the difference between you and me its:

i do good servers or almost more fun server than yours .
and you do BAD or you tried to put on servers very bads.like poison hellfire,there's no fun in them

and if players play it it's bcz they have nothing else to play

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
tkila i dont think ive actualyl seen a postive post from you so far lol

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
my arguments:

ive sayd what i sayd bcz ive played his 2servers

in holley i was top 1.only 1 cave or 2 for lvl
in king
im low lvl and THERE'S NO CAVE FOR LVL,top 1 lvleed only with scrolls

so what im supossed to do?also guilds are bugged.my guild got dmw

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
WANT TO SE A GOOD SERVER? LEAVE ME AND TKILA 2WEEKS WORKIN FOR ONE PRETTY HIGHT RATE

THAT WILL NEVER CLOSE / ONLY WIPE ON

Stop trolling with tkila

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
how tkila mentioned : he is good on server but he do servers on short time

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
this doesnt even work, i can only see game in windowed mode, i logged in switched back to fullscreen so if ive lost pets and dont get new ones i cba anymore. fix this **** jesus.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Dude this server is terrible, what the hell is this? login gate is fked so starter pets die before u even see your char, clearly no1 plays Bichon is empty, theres ppl who arent VIP's walkin around with it above their head starter items are retarded, uve gave us MC rings, SC bracers and a DC necklace? thats makes no sense what so ever. youve just took someones old files and put them up. theres a full list of highest level ppl and noone even plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.