HellFire-Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2007
Germany
Server is online.
Gm need to fix some bugs like Bossteleport without bosscroll or ppl get in caves with lvl cap (example Chaosrealm lvl 500 and ppl with lvl 90 are in ) and the taopet ;) .

Last edited:

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
i think this is a good server but have a few problems i wish to point out and hope that Twister will fix them
(1) there is never a gm online so another gm should be sorted out if possible
(2) your server says at bottom anyone found abusing bugs will be banned or possibly account deleted yet people like Pro and EpicalKiller abuse bugs
(3) a player on server got hacked (Rintin) and nothing is being done about it this is wrong and needs to be fixed asap we all know who its was (Pro) so please sort it out

there was 3 people willing to donate to help with running of server but no1 is prepared too as if we did and got havked nothing would be done about it.....something gm should think about tbh as there is donation list you obviously want them and your lack of apperance on server will just kill server

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
would be good server if gm actually came on and sorted this stuff out. maybe my fault i got hacked as i may have used same details on a server as i dont account share on servers and dont give my details out so i am guessing its a previous server owner of the spanish kind you may guess who that may be...

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
would be good server if gm actually came on and sorted this stuff out. maybe my fault i got hacked as i may have used same details on a server as i dont account share on servers and dont give my details out so i am guessing its a previous server owner of the spanish kind you may guess who that may be...

If you can get the Ip address, Ill gladly search these forums to see if the user is a member here...

I have my suspicions.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
well tbh m8 its not your fault only person who is at fault is Twister if he doesnt fix the problems

there are couple of other problems too
like warrior skills Bladestorm and Dsurge dont level to level 4 or 5 with rest of skills
level 500 tao pet is really bad hits 150 on 1 mob at a time so taos level so much slower with it
items need to be fixed in drops like chaos boss only drops 1 int and higher cave drops same as lower cave

all this is fairly easy to fix and when all them problems fixed i will gladly donate to help with server but my main gripe is the hacking situation an thats my main concern and main reason i will not donate at the moment till thats fixed

so hope twister does sort all this out

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Thanx Prai i just need admin of server to come online or on here so can check the ip and will then pm u the ip m8 thanx :)

Benn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2007
Germany
Would be good to see a Gm online. Some bugs and player need to be sorted out

Last edited:

Benn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2007
Germany
first post

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Gm is on he works on bugs and hear the opinion of players that how we want too see it :)
Good job.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
first post

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Gm is on he works on bugs and hear the opinion of players that how we want too see it :)
Good job.

Well, i was sitting inside of SZ, the guard just killed me.... i was sitting there for like 20minutes.
And i was red...... I hadn't pked anyone.. i wasnt even playing. wtf is that about.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Sorry guys, I been busy the past few days.
Boss Tele fixed
Upped Mob Spawns in MysteryShip.
Experience rate set at x32.
Edited level 500 tao pet.

I will be editing some of the old euro caves with new mobs and bosses over weekend.

@MuffinPie=== check your PM's
@BeastieBoy,Benn, and PotNoodle--
I will check over item stats, and drop files. Trying to sort out DS and BS leveling.

Sorry about being hacked, I will pm Prai with an IP address to see if he can find it.

LowLevelMap added to help catch up newcomers. You will automatically start here.

Event- Saturday 07/07/2012 2PM GMT, 8 AM CST

Last edited:

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Thank's twister :) may i ask who it was plz? (i think pro but just wanna no)

Last edited:

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hi, how com i cnt login, says login wrong. please wait. then i try my other char and it's stuck on char scren won't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.