HellFire-Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
server is really "fantastic" oO , if yestarday server started, and today som1 have nearly 400lvl :)
so, for 1 months MAX 2 months , lvl will be 65k and server will close.
idea is good, but fast and short. goodluck.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
this doesnt even work, i can only see game in windowed mode, i logged in switched back to fullscreen so if ive lost pets and dont get new ones i cba anymore. fix this **** jesus.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Dude this server is terrible, what the hell is this? login gate is fked so starter pets die before u even see your char, clearly no1 plays Bichon is empty, theres ppl who arent VIP's walkin around with it above their head starter items are retarded, uve gave us MC rings, SC bracers and a DC necklace? thats makes no sense what so ever. youve just took someones old files and put them up. theres a full list of highest level ppl and noone even plays.

As for the starter set it is for all classes... little bit of stats for every class.

And as for the VIP above the head, that is a bug.. it means nothing, if you've played kings you would know this...

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
If anyone is about to begin I feel really sorry for you! :p

All who wanted to play should of played yesterday/last night.. "Reason: x160 Exp"

Experience Back To x36 (Will soon go back to x16)..

Also this Exp Event wasn't announced so your going to piss allot of new comers..

-Ash

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
If anyone is about to begin I feel really sorry for you! :p

All who wanted to play should of played yesterday/last night.. "Reason: x160 Exp"

Experience Back To x36 (Will soon go back to x16)..

Also this Exp Event wasn't announced so your going to piss allot of new comers..

-Ash

I wasn't aware of this event until 5 minutes before it was over. i was leveling, i DCed an came back on with GM saying " Exp back to normal"

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yer I never knew it was an event till that message.. Game Master just changed EXP without a REASON. Most probably people moaning @ him saying its slow which it was.

To be fair I hope it goes back to as it was.. (My Opinion)

My Ingame Name: Bowak *400+ Tao*

-Ash

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Taifun and tkila post on this thread again with anything other than a discussion about this server and I will ban you, you've had enough warnings.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
server not worth it by looks of it...
Events at night when nobody on.
Server based on highrate, exp made really slow.

Darkus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
Server on?

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

server on?

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
can someone post ini pls? i got hell fire client, just need IP

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Copy that into ur ini in hell fire cilent.

[Initial]
ServerAddr=96.18.83.106
Param1=7000
[Server]
ServerCount=1
server1caption=HellFire
server1name=HellFire
[setup]
FullScreenMode=0
Interface145=0
NOMD5=0
·þÎñÆ÷°æ±¾=0
K=1
Sleep=0
PkLockMode=1
ScreenMetrics=800
FullScreenMode=1

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
I'm not being funny but another idiot giving Mir a bad name... putting exp events on at stupid o'clock in the morning with max of 3-4 people on-line someone is now 500-600+ because of your stupid x100 exp or what ever you did when things like this happen the server's should be removed from forums no wonder people don't play Mir 3 no more when they have people hosting them like this.

Last edited:

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
is a bit silly no chance really catching sum1 that was on for exp event hes lvl 700+ every 1 else 100 200 and 2 ppl 400

Benn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2007
Germany
I think the lvl 500 tao pet need to be buffed cauz it hit on 1 mob for 300-400 dmg so its badder then the lvl 50 one ;p

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
bahhh seriously twisted have you experience with servers???

server desekilibrated

no caves for lvls

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

really i know almost all my servers was for money(same as you

but the difference between you and me its:

i do good servers or almost more fun server than yours .
and you do BAD or you tried to put on servers very bads.like poison hellfire,there's no fun in them

and if players play it it's bcz they have nothing else to play

You think people played your server because of the content??? No, they were bored.

I'm gettin sick to death of seeing your negative ass comments everywhere I look, from here on if you post crap about server without including constructive criticism then you'll be infracted then banned.

You walking a very fine line Tkila, keep your stupid comments to yourself and stop putting every single server down.

That is all.

joe1993

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2012
i downloaded game from the first post but it didnt give me a launcher? any help plase

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I'm not being funny but another idiot giving Mir a bad name... putting exp events on at stupid o'clock in the morning with max of 3-4 people on-line someone is now 500-600+ because of your stupid x100 exp or what ever you did when things like this happen the server's should be removed from forums no wonder people don't play Mir 3 no more when they have people hosting them like this.

I beleive he puts events on at 'stupid o'clock' because the host is american.

Status
Not open for further replies.