Im like a GOD! PLZ READ ME!

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I have been working on a 1.9 server for bloody ages now and the result is a exact replica of the euro mir! :brows:

I have one problem tho.......when i click a book to add the new skill in the game it goes on but when i click to assign a F button to it the game freezes? :cray:

Once it is finished i may attach links for download! :) but before i can do that sum 1 please enlighten me!

BTW when i do post a link on this, could sum 1 make it a sticky because this will end anyone asking about mobs, items, maps because my version has it all and it will be an easy download and ULTRA easy to setup!

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dave85 said:
I have been working on a 1.9 server for bloody ages now and the result is a exact replica of the euro mir! :brows:

I have one problem tho.......when i click a book to add the new skill in the game it goes on but when i click to assign a F button to it the game freezes? :cray:

Once it is finished i may attach links for download! :) but before i can do that sum 1 please enlighten me!

BTW when i do post a link on this, could sum 1 make it a sticky because this will end anyone asking about mobs, items, maps because my version has it all and it will be an easy download and ULTRA easy to setup!

the only way to get TDB etc working would be to recode the client (i think) so unless you have done that, i cant' see how you've done this

Upvote 0

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Thanks for the insults!

Just to let you ppl know that yes i have completely redone mir and have a hard time fixing the magic problem. I don't really care if anyone thinks *in childish voice* your not a god. rofl! *SNIFF SNIFF* yup thats 100% pure jealosey.

Ok maybe im not a god but i have a ditto of euro mir and im willing to share but i just need help fixing the magic problem

P.S. this post didn't mean to be me bigging myself up nore did i intend to upset peeps :( i just wanted to let ppl know that i have achived a great deal and i wish to share it. SOZ PPL :(

Upvote 0

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Dave85 said:
I don't really care if anyone thinks *in childish voice* your not a god. rofl! *SNIFF SNIFF* yup thats 100% pure jealosey.
Yes I'm so jealous =] Please I really want to grow up like you, you're my idol ;o Infact I'm so jealous why didn't I do the exact same thing and spend my time making a 'replica' of Mir, Oh wait maybe it's because I'm not jealous nor could I give two ****s. I really don't know why you put *in childish voice* Because I'm not a child last I checked,

Good Day.

/JaY[!]

[Thanks Jade ^_^]

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Your problem is more the likely a client issue
one of your .wil files maybe curropt or you client may just be bugged

May I ask what client you are using
add me to MSN or PM me and I should be able to help you out
Myself and Milo have so many different clients we dont know what to do with them

BH

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dave85 said:
Thanks for the insults!

Just to let you ppl know that yes i have completely redone mir and have a hard time fixing the magic problem. I don't really care if anyone thinks *in childish voice* your not a god. rofl! *SNIFF SNIFF* yup thats 100% pure jealosey.

Ok maybe im not a god but i have a ditto of euro mir and im willing to share but i just need help fixing the magic problem

P.S. this post didn't mean to be me bigging myself up nore did i intend to upset peeps :( i just wanted to let ppl know that i have achived a great deal and i wish to share it. SOZ PPL :(

can u post screenies of ure server (new spells working etc) so we know ure the realdeal :P

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its obvious he hasnt completely redone mir. the magic isnt coded, so its IMPOSSIBLE to 'fix' it.

you just think if ppl kno u hav something to offer they will help you, then when ppl do help you you'll sod off. ppl like you annoy me so much.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Dave85 said:
Thanks for the insults!

How come no mention about it before today, you abviously knew about lomcn and prob got your files/ideas from here.

You Sir, are an Idiot! <3*

*Stole Jay's heart, in a non homosexual way...

Upvote 0

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
you know, id love to actualy see him actualy release these working, not because they'd be great as they would. Just because it'd make everyone go :O

/Tofas

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
infact if you look hard enough there is a more uptodate set of server files and clients that can read all of euromirs .wils. So possibly this guy doesnt have anything new but there is a new set of files.

Upvote 0

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I would like to let you ppl know what i have been doing to achive what i have and some details. The Client is the 1.9 emu and the server is slightly homebrewed here and there to make everything work. I have been working on this for a very long time and i have only signed up to lomcn now because i have been using other accounts.

I cba to list all features because everyone knows whats in mir but i would like to say that i have done something that im not sure many have which im more than happy to share, which is EvilMirs full screen thunder attack is working along side many other things. ATM im thinking of making a 1.4 final fantasy type game, i've already added the max amount for the 1.4 so just mukin around with it now but the 1.9 is the one i worked fkin hard on, but still i have the problem of......every time i click on any magic icon in the game in the skill menu, the game freezes and that is the only thing i can think thats stopping me from sharing it with you peeps. *theres no point sharing half done files*

heres a screenie of the evilmir attack, still a bug with the EM ani's but i hope this will give you some idea.......http://www.pongoserver.me.uk/images/EvilMirAttack.bmp

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Personally, i wouldn't help you. You were the leech who leeched the files off here, then made a P2P server out of them -.-

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
looks good although your client looks very messy, i can give you a m2server with more features working that maybe you could take a look at

Upvote 0

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
that would be great!

i just hope to god that i can get these files complete so all of you can use them too! as for what gimp said yes i did leech off of everyone but now im putting back what i took and more.

plz leave out all of the crappy comments im only tryin to help and if you don't like whatever i have some how pissed you off with then don't bother reading my post.

the purpose of this thread was to help ppl and stop loads of threads that asked the same questions.

Upvote 0

gizzy0001

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2005
Dave85 said:
that would be great!

i just hope to god that i can get these files complete so all of you can use them too! as for what gimp said yes i did leech off of everyone but now im putting back what i took and more.

plz leave out all of the crappy comments im only tryin to help and if you don't like whatever i have some how pissed you off with then don't bother reading my post.

the purpose of this thread was to help ppl and stop loads of threads that asked the same questions.

well if u done the work ur self i give u a well deserved pat on the back but a little less of the Big Head Quotes yeah is not nice tbh lol ie * im like a god*

Upvote 0