Im like a GOD! PLZ READ ME!

Join Discord

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I have been working on a 1.9 server for bloody ages now and the result is a exact replica of the euro mir! :brows:

I have one problem tho.......when i click a book to add the new skill in the game it goes on but when i click to assign a F button to it the game freezes? :cray:

Once it is finished i may attach links for download! :) but before i can do that sum 1 please enlighten me!

BTW when i do post a link on this, could sum 1 make it a sticky because this will end anyone asking about mobs, items, maps because my version has it all and it will be an easy download and ULTRA easy to setup!

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
most likely similar but not the same, why? Because i exported the images, resized them myself and imported them myself from the original humeffects images.. so go on then :P check it over and lets see if its identical cos it imposible it wont.

And coming from a guy who is building his client from chinas stuff, ur a bright one to talk.

Upvote 0

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
tbh u sit at ur comp insuilt ppl when he trys to get a server up for ppl to have fun if u dnt like him or u dnt like what his files are dnt post coz if he tryed soo hard to make this server it be a gd server and im up for playing it tbh nice job m8 looks gd

Upvote 0

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
To be honust, you sit at your computer and insult people when he trys to get a server up for people to have fun. If you do not like him or you dont like his file are dont post because if he tried so hard to make this server, it be a good server and im up for playing it, to be honust, nice job mate, looks good.

Sorry had to rewrite what you said because it was too hard to read for me, anyways, like i said before, i aint going to be nice to people over stuff like this any more, people really do not know what good is..........

Good is , RaGEZONE, up coming destiny, that one Babyhack and milo is doing(DevilSoul)... That is not good, good is somthing which brings what nobody else has to the table.

edited by BH
sorry Dan I just felt left out

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
well if they can make a better server gd for them but its ur server and ppl should be happy that theres a new server comeing out atm no servers to play coz theres alot of lag or no one plays tbh m8 ur server looks gd some of the others do im up for playing it when its up ppl shouldnt insult ppl that trying to make servers fun for them to play thats my view anyways

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Where did you get the idea he was making a public server
He is working on files which he plans to release when he is happy with them

Nowhere is this thread did he say he was planning on sticking a server online for players to play

BH

Upvote 0

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
swetty_pat said:
well if they can make a better server gd for them but its ur server and ppl should be happy that theres a new server comeing out atm no servers to play coz theres alot of lag or no one plays tbh m8 ur server looks gd some of the others do im up for playing it when its up ppl shouldnt insult ppl that trying to make servers fun for them to play thats my view anyways

He was actually mainly insulted because of the way he went about it Claiming to be a God for adding basic stuff and saying he has a clone of euro mir(feature wise) when he doesnt

Upvote 0

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
well maybe he ant told u everything so how u kno tbh if i made a server i keep stuff for ppl to find out tbh dnt judge ppl

Upvote 0

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
swetty_pat said:
well maybe he ant told u everything so how u kno tbh if i made a server i keep stuff for ppl to find out tbh dnt judge ppl

simple He is using the oldest Plumewind client so no he doesnt have most of euro mirs features

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
swetty_pat said:

I never Judged anyone
If you look back in this topic you will see that I am the only person who helped him

Kindly make sure you have all your facts right before you post next time

BH

Upvote 0

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
I like topics like this! sorry for naming my post wrong BH :P Milo -> Babyhack BabyHack -> Milo , brothers so, didnt really make any difference.

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
ENOZEGAR said:
I like topics like this! sorry for naming my post wrong BH :P Milo -> Babyhack BabyHack -> Milo , brothers so, didnt really make any difference.

Stop telling people the secrets of the universe :P
Now back on topic all

To the OP have you sorted the client problem?

BH

Upvote 0

Valerii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2006
Everyone is so angry!

Your server looks like it could be quite a hit, I can't help with your issue though I'm afraid, probably best to follow Milo's advice. Look forward to seeing more from you!

Didn't realise there were so many variations of the latest Mir, the development aspect really grabs me, atlthough I doubt I would go back!

Upvote 0

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
Tbh..You haven't Achieved that Much.

I could make an Exact Replica of Euro within 30Minutes?
And Jelous...No,
Because its an Exact REPLICA OF Euro.
This is why we goto Private Servers..Because there Different.
I agree with Soul get your head out of your ass.

tbh I don't think we want to Play you server, it's an exact replica of Euro.../

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
smiley said:

And Jelous...No,

No you cant none of us here can
half of the stuff that is in Euro Mir is not coded into our files
so nobody can have an Exact Replica of Euro bar someone that codes a client and server themselfs

BH

Upvote 0

swetty_pat

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2004
baby i wasnt talking to u i was talking to everyone tbh sorry if u thought it was u its to every1 that insult ppl for makeing a server tbh when they make them in there free time ppl dnt see it like that they just want to insult all the time

Upvote 0

Nero

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
swetty_pat said:
baby i wasnt talking to u i was talking to everyone tbh sorry if u thought it was u its to every1 that insult ppl for makeing a server tbh when they make them in there free time ppl dnt see it like that they just want to insult all the time

can you add commas and/or full stops so i can read that properly plz =X

Upvote 0

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
smiley said:

And Jelous...No,

Your a plank! this is just to let ppl know what i am tryin to achive:

1. Im working on a replica mir 2 with ALL features due to me remaking a client and server.

2. I have intentions to have links to all the data i have so you ppl can have them and run them 'YOURSELF'.

3. This is for the ppl that constantly hastle ppl like BabyHack, Gimp etc... for the same questions that have already been awnsered.

4. YES it is going to be a replica! the reason for this is that most private servers i have played on wasn't to my liking because the NPCs are all fk'd up or the maps are poo or lack of mobs or just crap lvling places! (i could go on for ages!)

I just wanna say that NO im not stuck up, IM FED-UP! so this is why im doing this, because anyone who owns a server will know how annoying it is when noobs that join your server moan about stuff thats missiing and then compare your server to Euro mir! so i suppose this is also for the ppl that are fed up with moaning ppl!

If you have a problem with what i am doing then do me a favor and keep it to yourself!:eek: I CBA with bad feed back when im the one trying to help some ppl out.

P.S. Slow progress but it is slowly coming together now! ;)

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
I am still abit confused as to how you are doing this
Are you coding your own client and server files?
or
Are you using the files here on LOMCN and editing them?
or
Do you somehow have source code for the plumwind emu and client and you are working on that?

BH

Upvote 0